Christ on a Cracker, Newsweak... Really?... The Palin Cover and Angle is Shameless...

it's the Substance right there on the Cover that is FAR MORE Offensive:

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Sarah?
She's Bad News For The GOP - And For Everybody Else, Too

^How in the FUCK is Newsweak Supposed to be Taken Seriously?...

Settle down Beavis, it's an opinion piece. :lol:

I never realized you were offended by others expressing their opinions. :rolleyes:

As far as being taken seriously, I guess it's up to the individual how much stock they want to place in this one writer's opinion. Seems like in your case that's very little, as is your right.

PS: I don't want to hear you complain anymore about others starting Palin threads. :razz:

it's the Substance right there on the Cover that is FAR MORE Offensive:

Settle down Beavis, it's an opinion piece. :lol:

I never realized you were offended by others expressing their opinions. :rolleyes:

As far as being taken seriously, I guess it's up to the individual how much stock they want to place in this one writer's opinion. Seems like in your case that's very little, as is your right.

PS: I don't want to hear you complain anymore about others starting Palin threads. :razz:

I wouldn't Care if it was an Opinion Piece that didn't Dominate the Cover as it does...

This is the First Complaint of mine here @ USMB Regarding the Media and Sarah...

I could Complain Daily about the Bias, but this one Stuck out Offensively.

Newsweak has no Shame.

:)

peace...

For Clarification...

I could give a SHIT about the what would be Called a Blatantly Sexist Cover of Sarah by Newsweak if it were the Weekly Standard doing to to a Liberal Woman, it's the Substance right there on the Cover that is FAR MORE Offensive:

peace...

Sorry, I wasn't looking at the substance. What did it say again?

You're right. Instead they have 24 hours of streaming footage.

They don't have covers because they aren't a magazine. That being said, Fox has ran stuff that's are a lot worse. I give you exhibits A & B:

marksanfordfoxnewsthumb.jpg

foxfoley.jpg

The righty's in here said those were just simple mistakes. Not done on purpose.

So you can't Find an Example of the Newsweak Headline in FOXNews Form?...

Noted.

Anyone else?

peace...

I found an example of something worse.

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...

It's hard to take a supposedly NEW'S magazine seriously when they do things like this. The good news the more they do this the more Ameican women get po'd the more they vote for the person who is being attacked. We love under dogs and will demonstrate that it at the voting booths.:clap2::clap2: Even the liberal ladies at the View are upset about the choice of Newsweek for the cover of their magazine, it's an insult and it's meant to denigrate all women from all parties, and that's the way they are taking it.

Except that Newsweek has never really been a news publication. It's news analysis, which is a totally different animal.

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...

It's hard to take a supposedly NEW'S magazine seriously when they do things like this. The good news the more they do this the more Ameican women get po'd the more they vote for the person who is being attacked. We love under dogs and will demonstrate that it at the voting booths.:clap2::clap2: Even the liberal ladies at the View are upset about the choice of Newsweek for the cover of their magazine, it's an insult and it's meant to denigrate all women from all parties, and that's the way they are taking it.

Except that Newsweek has never really been a news publication. It's news analysis, which is a totally different animal.

Don't we have a Conversation elsewhere that you Conveniently Walked from?...

peace...

Don't we have a Conversation elsewhere that you Conveniently Walked from?...

peace...

Negative. We had one you stormed off all butt-hurt from.

In this picture she looks just like the P.E. teacher I had in high school in the sixties. Now: Mrs. Wotton, lower right in the photo, who was married to one of the coaches, Mr Wotton, LOL and when I can find an old school picture....

found it! Same hairstyle, and so on.....

I just think they shouldn't have airbrushed Sarah (her left armpit to waist) as it makes her look off... and as for the photo, for forty+, what the hell is she complaining about!

The Complaint has to do with Context.

It's a Pic for a Running Mag used by a Leftist Rag to Degrade her as a Potential Candidate.

It's the FUCK out of Context and they would do that to one of their DemocRAT Candidates.

Couple the Running Mag Pic with the Headlines on the Cover and THAT'S the Complaint.

peace...
She said she isn't running.

She quit as gov.

She deserves no one's respect at this point. The picture they used is her most recent.

Tissue?

She doesn't deserve respect???Tell that to the thousands of people who are spending hours of time standing in line to get her signature on her new book.

The picture they used of her is the most recent????????????? :lol::lol::lol: Oh yes, now I really believe that because I am sure she was promoting a running magazine at the same time she was campaigning for Vice President.:lol::lol: They must have not taken any other pictures of her while she was on the campaign trail, somehow they missed that opportunity. ROTHLMAO It's just a mystery to me, how any of us know what Palin looks like, because the only and most recent picture of her is from a cover of a running magazine. LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
Really?... I Stormed off?...

Got Link, Twinkle-toes?...

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1728172-post14.html

You "gave" me the last word because you're ignorant of customs.

I'm not Sure that was the "Debate" I was Talking about... That's the Derailment you were Attempting by Using that Cartoon as the Vehicle.

Let me Look.

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1730824-post100.html

Good Lord, I Hate doing other People's Research.

peace...

Yeah Blast. Funny how that all works.

Some news organization assigned 7, yes 7 of their people to pick through her book to validate what she had written.

When Obamas masterpeice was released no one in that organization seemed remotely interested in validated what he had written.

Kinda funny how that ol double standard works doncha know?

Yeah Blast. Funny how that all works.

Some news organization assigned 7, yes 7 of their people to pick through her book to validate what she had written.

When Obamas masterpeice was released no one in that organization seemed remotely interested in validated what he had written.

Kinda funny how that ol double standard works doncha know?

Actually it was 11 people. Back then Obama wasnt nearly as famous as Palin is now.

Palin lies. Is a hypocrite and I love how she is throwing McCain under the bus.

This is perfect.

Gee. For someone you say is throwing McCain under the bus she sure spoke highly of the Senator last night on O'Reilly's show. She did some complaining about the folks running the campaign but had nothing but nice thing to say about McCain.

As for lying How about Obama who sat in his Church for 20 years but never "heard" any of the bs that the good Rev Wright was throwing???

As for throwing folks under the bus, Obama is pretty good at that also. Rev Wright and Van Jones are a few casualties of that politically expediant bus. I'm sure there are and will be many more.

Gee. For someone you say is throwing McCain under the bus she sure spoke highly of the Senator last night on O'Reilly's show. She did some complaining about the folks running the campaign but had nothing but nice thing to say about McCain.

As for lying How about Obama who sat in his Church for 20 years but never "heard" any of the bs that the good Rev Wright was throwing???

As for throwing folks under the bus, Obama is pretty good at that also. Rev Wright and Van Jones are a few casualties of that politically expediant bus. I'm sure there are and will be many more.

His "Mentor"... The (m)an Married he and his Wife and he sat in that Racist's Church for 2 Fucking Decades and Barry Claims to be Unaware of his Views?...

That level of Ignorance and or Dishonesty SHOULD have been THE Disqualifier for him to be President...

If he had an (R) behind his Name, it WOULD have been, and the DemocRATS "Free Press" would have made Damn Sure of that.

peace...

Why does Christ have to be on a cracker?

As a Christian I take offense to the "Christ on a cracker comment, although as a Christian I understand that my beliefs will be subject to all sorts of ridicule and disdain. God in all his wisdom knew this would happen.

1 Pet 4:14-If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

Matt 5:11-"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my [Jesus'] account."

2 Ti 3:12-And indeed, all who desire to live in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

Forum List

Back