Christ Is The Man Of Heaven And Adam Is The Man Of The Earth

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Jesus Christ is the "Lord God" of the OT who formed His "son of God" (Adam) from the dust of the ground to become the "man of the earth" in Genesis 2:7. We can learn much about "Heaven" and "Earth" (Gen. 1:1) by studying the 'relationships' that exist between Jesus Christ and John the Baptist in the New Testament. Christ is teaching Israel (Matt. 15:24) and His Disciples how to pray to "My Father who is IN HEAVEN," who represents the 'spirit witness' of 'The Word' (F+S+HS), saying,

"Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is IN HEAVEN, Hallowed be Your name. 'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth AS IT IS in heaven. 'Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors . . . ” Matthew 6:9-12.
Jesus Christ is teaching “Israel” and “His Jewish Disciples” obeying the “Gospel of the Kingdom” (Gospel #1 here) how to pray, but in the way that John the Baptist taught his disciples (Mark 2:18) how to pray. Luke’s account of Christ teaching “Israel” to pray begins like this:

“It happened that while Jesus was praying in a certain place, after He had finished, one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray just as John also taught his disciples." And He said to them, "When you pray, say: 'Father, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come . . .”. Luke 11:1-2.
Jesus Christ is teaching Israel how ‘to pray just as John also taught his disciples,’ saying, “. . . Your will be done, on earth AS IT IS in heaven . . .”. Note very carefully the part about ‘YOUR Kingdom come and YOUR will be done ‘on earth’ AS IT IS in heaven. Jesus Christ teaches Israel and His Disciples that His Kingdom is NOT of this world or even of this realm, saying,

“Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm." John 18:36.
Jesus Christ’s "Heavenly Kingdom" (2Tim. 4:18 = my thread) is NOT of this world and not even of this realm, because He is the Lord God OF HEAVEN. Isaiah 66:1. The magnanimous fact escaping the notice of almost everyone is that Jesus Christ is the “Man from Heaven” and John the Baptist is the “Man of the Earth.” John the Baptist is speaking ‘the truth,’ saying,

"He [Christ] must increase, but I must decrease. He who comes from above [Christ] is above all, he who is of the earth [John/Adam] is from the Earth and speaks of the Earth. He who comes from heaven [Christ] is above all.” John 3:30-31.
Now go all the way back to the very beginning where these things began and perhaps wake up to an astounding reality about the relationship between Jesus Christ (Man from Heaven) and John the Baptist (Man of the Earth):

“In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth.” Genesis 1:1.
We are looking at “God” who sent His Only Begotten Son (Heaven) into the Earth (This Creation) where “Heaven” must increase and the “Earth” must decrease. When Jesus Christ talking about “My Father who is IN HEAVEN,” the He is describing the “spirit witness” from “Heaven” right here in Genesis 1:1. The “Heaven” right here is “The Word” and the “Earth” right here is “This Creation” like this:

03.jpg

God is represented by the golden/yellow sphere from Genesis 1:1 calling the “Heaven” and the “Earth” into being. God and The Word (Christ) are “ONE” and the same in God’s Infinite Realm, but God told “The Word” to “Go over there and remake Adam inside yourself ‘again.’” You see, God/Word already made Adam as a ‘god’ (Ps. 82:6, John 10:34 = far left) in His Infinite Realm a very LONG time ago, but that is where Satan murdered him in the first place. God ‘and’ The Word (Christ) are still “ONE” and the same in His Infinite Realm, but the “Heaven” is a mere ‘incarnation’ like the “Earth” is an incarnation of Adam from God’s Infinite Realm. God and His ‘incarnate’ Word and His incarnate “son of God” (Adam = Luke 3:38) existed in these Singularity Expression forms for a VERY LONG TIME, as more ‘time’ is present in the single verse of Genesis 1:1 than the time from Genesis 1:2 to the end of Revelation. However, the time came for God to ‘recreate’ Adam’s murder in His Infinite Realm, which marks the time of the “Big Bang” (my thread) that blew this “Singularity Expression” incarnation of “The Earth” (Adam) into a kazillion itsy bitsy little pieces about 14 Billion years ago; when The Earth became ‘formless and void’ (Gen. 1:2).

God begins the ‘reconstitution’ of this broken universe (now heavens and earth = 2Peter 3:5) into the three witnesses of ‘heavens’ (spirit witness) and ‘earth’ (water witness) to beget “heaven” from Genesis 1:8 ‘and’ the “Heaven” from Genesis 1:1 became the “Highest Heaven” taught by David and Solomon (1Kings 8:27). However, God could not send “The Word/Heaven” into the now ‘triune’ universe (heavens, heaven and earth), because He (The Word/Heaven) continued to exist in His Singularity Expression Form. Look back at the diagram above to realize that you ‘cannot’ see “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” within the red sphere. The reason is that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit all share the same “GLORY before the world was.” John 17:5. This marks the very moment that God sacrificed His Word/Heaven from Genesis 1:1 (John 1:1) into the Father and Holy Spirit (like heavens and earth), so that rejoining the ‘Two’ we see the “Son” (pic) come into being like ‘heaven’ of Genesis 1:8 like this:

04.jpg

Now you ‘can’ see the three witnesses (1John 5:7-8) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19) standing in “Heaven” (Fig 1) like the Heavens, Heaven and Earth are testifying for “The Earth” of Genesis 1:1. Jesus Christ is the Father + Son + Holy Spirit walking around on our planet as the “Son of” THAT Heavenly “Man” you see standing between God ‘and’ men from this diagram (under red arrow). Take your finger and draw a circle around “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” and the “Only Son” to realize “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30), because “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (spirit witness of The Word/Heaven) is the ‘spirit’ of the Word (Christ Jesus) like the Son is the ‘soul’ of the Word and the Holy Spirit is the ‘body’ of the Word like you have a spirit, soul and body (pic = my mystery thread). :0) Now look up at the top of Figure 2 to realize that God ‘also’ has His Three Witnesses testifying from Revelation 1:8 (pic), because this is the ONLY WAY that God (He is INFINITE) can interact with men ‘and’ become an active participant in the ‘reconstitution’ of The Earth (Adam = heavens, heaven and earth) ‘and’ The Heaven (Christ = F+S+HS). Now use your finger to draw a circle around God's Infinite Realm (top of Fig 2) and the red "Realm of the Word" (Heaven) to realize that Christ (F+S+HS) has the same exact 'relationship' with God (GTC, GWI, GWW) that the "Son" has with "My Father who is IN HEAVEN." That is the very reason that the "Only True God" (John 17:3) is the "God 'and' Father" (Rev. 1:6) of our Lord Jesus Christ (F+S+HS). Then wake up and realize that heaven (of this universe) and the Highest Heaven (Gen. 1:1 = Christ) cannot contain God!

"Now therefore, O God of Israel [Lord God = Christ], let Your word, I pray, be confirmed which You have spoken to Your servant, my father David. "But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven [Gen. 1:8] and the Highest Heaven [Gen. 1:1] cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!” 1Kings 8:26-27.
Heaven of this universe ‘and’ the Highest Heaven (The Word/Son) from Genesis 1:1 CANNOT CONTAIN GOD, because the Heaven and Earth of Genesis 1:1 are mere ‘INCARNATIONS’ of what is really INFINITE in God’s Infinite Realm. Solomon is talking about the House of God (Temple) that transitioned from a mere ‘tent’ from the “Tabernacle of Moses.” You will notice that all of my mystery diagrams include these ‘two veils’ (First and Second) that divide the Singularity Expressions (chart and chart) into the ‘three witnesses’ of spirit, blood and water in the very same way that you have these veils dividing your spirit from soul ‘and’ soul from physical body. I told you everything above to say this: The Heaven of Genesis 1:1 (The Word/F+S+HS) ‘can’ contain God, but only because God can do anything that pleased Him. If you look back to the second diagram above, then realize that God is manipulating that “Second Veil” (the blue one) by pushing this Great Divider directly into His Son (like this), so that Veil wraps tightly around “His Throne” like a typewriter ribbon woven through a gigantic typewriter (like this). While God’s Infinite Realm (and all the gods inside) is INFINITE, the Heaven of Genesis 1:1 (The Word) is ‘almost infinite’ AND “God” is contained inside the Heaven/Word inside that tightly-wrapped Veil surrounding His Throne “IN” His Son/Word/Heaven.

When Jesus Christ (F+S+HS) teaches Israel and His Disciples to pray, like John the Baptist (Man of the Earth = in blue again), then these ‘gods’ from God’s Infinite Realm are being instructed on prayer to “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (spirit witness of Christ Jesus = F+S+HS), because Jesus Christ is the “Lord God” of Genesis 2 who formed Adam (Man of the Earth) using His own two hands. However, to ‘us’ (Body of Christ = Church #2) Jesus Christ is the “Son of God” (The Word/Heaven) who died for our sins so “God” (His God ‘and’ Father) could raise Him from the dead in the very same way that He rejoined the Father and Holy Spirit (like Luke 1:35) LONG AGO, before sending Him as “The Light” (Gen. 1:3, John 1:4-9) into this world (The Earth) to save sinners like you and me. For those unaware, but growing in the Light, John the Baptist (like Joshua, Abraham, David, Elijah, ‘prophet’ of Acts 3:22-23, first ‘witness’ of Rev. 11:4) are all ‘skins’ (Gen. 3:21) for your father Adam (diagram) the “Man of the Earth” testifying from the very beginning about “The Light” (Christ) who formed him to represent this entire universe (heavens, heaven and earth) as one “man sent from God” (John 1:6*); so ALL (that includes you) might believe through him (John)”. John 1:7*. In the very same way, Eve has also incarnated onto this earth in many "skins" of Noah, Sarah, Moses, Bathsheba and the second of the 'two witnesses' from Revelation 11:4 and Zechariah 4:14. Maybe now the true meaning of this simple verse will make more sense:

“For as ‘in’ Adam [Man of the Earth] all die, so also "in" Christ [Man of the Heaven] all will be made alive.” 1Corinthians 15:22.
All die ‘IN’ Adam, because all the members of Adam’s body ‘died’ at the moment of the “Big Bang” (Wiki) in Genesis 1:2 when the perfect ‘Eth ‘Erets became ‘formless and void.’ The ‘gods’ from God’s Infinite Realm then began incarnating in this universe as ‘her seed’ (good guys like Abel, Seth, etc.) and as ‘your seed’ (bad guys like Cain, Judas, etc. = from Gen. 3:15) inside of “Adam” (Gen. 2:7), when the Lord God (Christ) formed him to represent this entire universe. All of those ‘singularity expression’ gods ‘died’ in the moment that the Lord God (Christ) removed Eve from his side (Gen. 2:18-22), so that all the living (men in the world) are of ‘Eve’ (Gen. 3:20) and all the angels (of the heavens) are of ‘Adam’ like this:

15.jpg

The Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:1-8) shows Elijah (Adam = spirit witness = angels) and Moses (Eve = water witness = men) joined back together into “ONE” (immortal singularity expression) IN Christ (blood witness) demonstrated in Figure 2 as ‘two realms’ (Heaven above and Earth below) also becoming “ONE.” Look at Figure 2 at the bottom (God’s Son Restoring Adam) to realize the “New Earth” (in blue) represents Adam’s broken body (Eve half has ‘men’) and the “New Heavens” represents Adam’s “spirit” and the “Kingdom of Heaven” is actually Adam’s soul. God is passing “New Jerusalem” down (also triune) from the “Highest Heaven” (Christ = F+S+HS) to become Adam’s New Heart (from right), which is the New Administration Hub (Eph. 3:9) for the New Universe called into being in Revelation 21:1+. The same operation of God is taking place above in the “Highest Heaven” where God’s Throne is positioned inside His Son and Holy Spirit Hosts (from Holy Spirit Realm) and Father Hosts (like Michael the Archangel) are also being restored to their original Singularity Expression Forms (like Gen. 1:1); as the “Kingdom of God on EARTH” is becoming “ONE” with the “Kingdom of God in Heaven.”

08.jpg

God ‘and’ The Word (Heaven) ‘and’ the Earth (Adam) are all “ONE” in God’s Infinite Realm, but expressed in ‘three witnesses’ as God, The Heaven and The Earth of Genesis 1:1. God will continue to remake the “New Heaven” (Word) and “New Earth” (Adam) over and over and over again in a series of 490 times for a period spanning ‘seven’ days (490 times 7) until eventually the Son (Word/Heaven) is subjected back to God (1Cor. 15:27) and God ‘then’ becomes “all in all” (1Cor. 15:28) again.

“We” (Body of Christ) pray to God Himself ‘through’ His Son (F+S+HS), as “Christ Jesus” (F+S+HS) is the “one Mediator” BETWEEN God ‘and’ men. 1Timothy 2:5 again. Satan’s counterfeit (see left side of diagram again) says that you should pray ‘to’ My Father who is IN HEAVEN (spirit witness of The Word), because the devil is tricking men into worshipping the “spirit witness” of The Word rather than the “Only True God” who raised Him (F*+S+HS) from the dead! The fact is that the ‘god of this world’ (2Cor. 4:3-4) has deluded (2Thes. 2:11) the sons of men into worshipping the ‘spirit witness’ of The Word in order to give humanity a ‘heavenly way’ to go straight into the lake of fire with all the other idolaters (Rev. 21:8) ‘replacing’ God Himself with something else . . .

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is IN HEAVEN above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.” Exodus 20:4.
This single verse tells you that worshipping "My Father who is IN HEAVEN" is making for yourself 'an idol' of what is IN HEAVEN. Jesus Christ is the "Father + Son + Holy Spirit" (Man Of The Heaven) and Adam (His son) is the "heavens + heaven + earth" (Man Of The Earth).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Banned
Greetings to All:

If the Earthly Messiah (Man of the Earth) appeared to you right this moment on this fine USMB Board, then how would you recognize him?

Thanks in advance,

Terral

1) The passages in Genesis have zero to do with Jesus. No where in the Torah (old testament) is Jesus referred to in any manner.

2) G-D made it very clear in numerous passages that there is only him, and to worship anyone but him is a grave sin. In fact, to put your trust in anyone but the one G-D is a grave sin.

3) The messianic prophesies are pretty clear.

jewsforjudaism.org/questions-a-answers-primary-234/68-the-jewish-messiah/374-messiah--the-criteria]Messiah -- The Criteria

First of all, he must be Jewish - "...you may appoint a king over you, whom the L-rd your G-d shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you." (Deuteronomy 17:15)

He must be a member of the tribe of Judah - "The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor the sceptre from between his feet..." (Genesis 49:10)

To be a member of the tribe of Judah, the person must have a biological father who is a member of the tribe of Judah.

He must be a direct male descendant of King David and King Solomon, his son - "And when your days (David) are fulfilled, and you shall sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who shall issue from your bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will make firm the throne of his kingdom forever..." (2 Samuel 7:12 - 13)

The genealogy of the New Testament is inconsistent. While it gives two accounts of the genealogy of Joseph, it states clearly that he is not the biological father of Jesus. One of the genealogies is through Nathan and not Solomon altogether!

He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel -"And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11:12)

Are all Jews living in Israel? Have all Jews EVER lived in Israel since the time of Jesus?

He must rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem - "...and I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and my tabernacle shall be with them.." (Ezekiel 37:26 - 27)

At last check, there is NO Temple in Jerusalem. And worse, it was shortly after Jesus died that the Temple was DESTROYED! Just the opposite of this prophecy!

He will rule at a time of world-wide peace - "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Micah 4:3)

Have you seen a newspaper lately? Are we living in a state of complete world peace? Has there ever been peace since the time of Jesus?

He will rule at a time when the Jewish people will observe G-d's commandments - "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow My ordinances and be careful to observe My statutes." (Ezekiel 37:24)

The Torah is the Jewish guide to life, and its commandments are the ones referred to here. Do all Jews observe all the commandments? Christianity, in fact, often discourages observance of the commandments in Torah, in complete opposition to this prophecy.

He will rule at a time when all people will come to acknowledge and serve one G-d - "And it shall come to pass that from one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, says the L-rd" (Isaiah 66:23)

there are still millions if not billions of people in the world today who adhere to paganistic and polytheistic religions. It is clear that we have not yet seen this period of human history unfold.

All of these criteria are best stated in the book of Ezekiel Chapter 37 verses 24-28:

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. they shall also follow My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaakov my servant, in which your fathers have dwelt and they shall dwell there, they and their children, and their children's children forever; and my servant David shall be their prince forever. Moreover, I will make a covenant of peace with them, it shall be an everlasting covenant with them, which I will give them; and I will multiply them and I will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore. And my tabernacle shall be with them: and I will be their G-d and they will be my people. Then the nations shall know that I am the L-rd who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary will be in the midst of them forevermore.

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be "The Messiah." A careful analysis of these criteria shows us that to date, no one has fulfilled every condition.

• Banned
Hi Mike:

1) The passages in Genesis have zero to do with Jesus. No where in the Torah (old testament) is Jesus referred to in any manner.

Wrong. Christ is the "Lord God" of Genesis 2+ who formed Adam and the Garden. Mike has yet to recognize Him . . .

2) G-D made it very clear in numerous passages that there is only him, and to worship anyone but him is a grave sin. In fact, to put your trust in anyone but the one G-D is a grave sin.

Mike has yet to understand the differences between God of Genesis 1 'and' the Lord God (Christ) of Genesis 2+.

3) The messianic prophesies are pretty clear . . .

There is a 'Heavenly Messiah' (Christ = Lord God = My CF.com Topic) and there is an "Earthly Messiah" (your father Adam = My CF.com Topic) destined to rule upon this earth.

The genealogy of the New Testament is inconsistent. While it gives two accounts of the genealogy of Joseph, it states clearly that he is not the biological father of Jesus. One of the genealogies is through Nathan and not Solomon altogether!

The 'Earthly Messiah' was John the Baptist the 'greatest' born of woman. Matt. 11:11. Christ prophesies that Elijah will come and restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) and not Himself! Elijah is the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23 coming to restore the Tabernacle OF DAVID (Acts 15:16-18), so David "himself" (Adam) will sit upon the throne (Eze. 34:22-25).

He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel -"And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11:12)

Abraham/David/Elijah 'is' at the door right now for the purpose of gathering Israel into the Promised Land that extends from the great river of Egypt to the Euphrates (Gen. 15:18 = Eze. 47-48)

Are all Jews living in Israel? Have all Jews EVER lived in Israel since the time of Jesus?

Israel shall be baptized by Elijah into the Kingdom of Heaven On Earth 'and' be sent to raise their loved ones from their graves; so 'all Israel' will be saved (Rom. 11:25-29). Elijah/David will then strike the banks of the Jordan River and 'all Israel' will enter the Promised Land by the millions to start the 1000 Year Day of the Lord in blue:

78.jpg

He must rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem - "...and I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and my tabernacle shall be with them.." (Ezekiel 37:26 - 27)

You have the cart before the horse! David is raised the first time as 'prince' to sit upon the throne in Ezekiel 34:22-25. Then you see a dozen references to 'desolate/desolation' leading to the resurrection of Ezekiel 37:11-12. Only 'then' do we see David raised again (Jer. 30:9) in the New Earth of Revelation 21:1+ that is described in Ezekiel 37:24-28 (on far right).

81.jpg

At last check, there is NO Temple in Jerusalem. And worse, it was shortly after Jesus died that the Temple was DESTROYED! Just the opposite of this prophecy!

Elijah has yet to make his grand appearance to begin the restoration of all things. The Temple (Eze. 40+) will be restored with the coming of Elijah some 1000 years 'before' the End of the Age.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back