Christ, I never thought I'd say this

Shortly afterward, he spoke by phone to then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

"George, I'm asking you to bomb the compound," Olmert told Bush, according to the book.
George W Bush Memoirs: 'Decision Points' Book

WTF is Israel doing by asking our president to bomb Syria ?

"George, I'm asking you to bomb the compound," Olmert told Bush, according to the book.

Because we're their bitch.
were that the case, we'd have gone after Iran instead of Iraq.

Dear America,

My name is George Dubya Bush and I want to say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for not getting Bin Laden and for saying I didn't think about him.

I'm sorry for starting a war in Iraq that has cost thousands of American lives, maimed tens of thousands of Americans, caused the death of possibly hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, scattering at least 600,000 Iraqi Christians and put women under Sharia Law. The one bright spot, Iraqi gays have been "purged".

I'm sorry that at least 9 billion dollars vanished.

I'm sorry that I gave out no bid contracts like "candy corn".

I'm sorry I was at a party during Katrina.

I'm sorry those uppity black people don't like me.

I'm sorry my mother doesn't like those uppity black people.

I'm sorry I got caught wiping black off my hand onto Bill Clinton's shirt after shaking hands with a "black person".

I sorry my administration preformed treason when we outed a Covert CIA agent.

I'm sorry I did nothing against Enron when they stole thousands of Americans retirement funds.

I'm sorry I ruined the Justice Department.

I'm sorry I ruined the EPA.

I'm sorry I replaced OSHA with Voluntary compliance.

I'm sorry I didn't fund "No child left behind".

I'm sorry I traded drugs for votes costing the nation trillions.

I'm sorry.

Ok,

Just kidding.

I'm not sorry,

Suckers. One born every minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

were that the case, we'd have gone after Iran instead of Iraq.

Perhaps, but the case against Iraq had been built for years.

It was much easier to sell than Iran would have been.

Notice, however, that the case against Iran has been built up nicely.

It'll be a matter of time.

Shortly afterward, he spoke by phone to then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

May I ask, who did it? Was it what was feared? Answers: Israel and yes.

So he's sorry for claiming there were WMD's when there were none?

Doesn't he read rightwing blogs? Doesn't he know about all the WMD's that we found?

...or that were taken to Syria?

lolololol

All I can say regarding the op and subsequent posts. Grump is the most partisan non-American poster I've ever met on the net. He recognized that Bush 43 might not have been as evil incarnate as he thought, which doesn't preclude that he is evil, if I read him right?

My take is that Bush was great and terrible, depends on what we're talking about. I was bashing him in '03 and had worked on his campaign in 1999 and 2000. Hell, they offered to fly me to FL to count chads!

Yeah.

But who calls another country up and asks them to do their killing for them?

It's ridiculous. They have all the firepower they need to do their own bombings.

Yeah.

It's ridiculous. They have all the firepower they need to do their own bombings.

Hmm, they don't have US Troops for cannon fodder, or stupid Americans that will pay Israels way. And besides, they are gawwds chosen people.

Yeah.

and they did. Think US WW I or WW II, we left plenty of folks 'out there' to fight the battles until they couldn't. Then we came in. Hell, we killed the British Empire in WWII.

All I can say regarding the op and subsequent posts. Grump is the most partisan non-American poster I've ever met on the net. He recognized that Bush 43 might not have been as evil incarnate as he thought, which doesn't preclude that he is evil, if I read him right?

My take is that Bush was great and terrible, depends on what we're talking about. I was bashing him in '03 and had worked on his campaign in 1999 and 2000. Hell, they offered to fly me to FL to count chads!

Geeze, you should have went to Florida and enjoyed the oil-free beaches in your time off.

Dear America,

I'm sorry for starting a war in Iraq that has cost thousands of American lives, maimed tens of thousands of Americans, caused the death of possibly hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, scattering at least 600,000 Iraqi Christians and put women under Sharia Law. The one bright spot, Iraqi gays have been "purged".

I'm sorry I got caught wiping black off my hand onto Bill Clinton's shirt after shaking hands with a "black person".

I'm sorry I did nothing against Enron when they stole thousands of Americans retirement funds.

I'm sorry.

Ok,

Just kidding.

I'm not sorry,

He might be sorry for those things...but he is proud of having Ameicans engage in torture

Geeze, you should have went to Florida and enjoyed the oil-free beaches in your time off.

Well it was Thanksgiving and I was teaching. Had my mom and dad living here, along with 3 kids. Just didn't seem possible. LOL! Not to say that the idea of being in FL in Nov., leaving a sick, but not dying parent, and 3 teens wasn't appealing! Hell I live in Chicago area and it's damn cold then!

Dear America,

I'm sorry.

Ok,

Just kidding.

I'm not sorry,

He might be sorry for those things...but he is proud of having Ameicans engage in torture

I think it's some of that right wing "family values" and "morals".

Yes, it does put him in a better light for me. Still think he was a terrible president, but at least he is showing that he has a little humility. And that he wouldn't do Israel's bidding...

Dear America,

I'm sorry.

Ok,

Just kidding.

I'm not sorry,

I think it's some of that right wing "family values" and "morals".

Not to mention sitting like a deer in the headlights as the economy fell into the worst recession in 70 years

Forum List

Back