Chrissie's Halcyon Days

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Wow. I graduated HS in 1970. Quite a few changes in the following 14 years, it seems. This crap would have never gotten past the yearbook editors. It seems the system was happy to permit the students to create their own moral code, and freely express it.

At any rate, here's Chrissie growing up. Not the Snow White the #metoo movement is painting, eh?

Christine Blasey Ford's High School Yearbook Was Scrubbed to Hide Culture of Racism, Binge Drinking by Minors and Elitism... Update: Cached Copy of Yearbook

so where is the proof in that yearbook that Kavanaugh didn't attempt to rape this girl?

Or was she just "asking for it' because she went to that school.

Keep digging yourself in deeper, boys.. It's clear you learned nothing from 1991

so where is the proof in that yearbook that Kavanaugh didn't attempt to rape this girl?

Keep digging yourself in deeper, boys.. It's clear you learned nothing from 1991

In this country a person is innocent until proven guilty. One does not need to provide proof they did not commit a crime, the accuser needs to prove they did. Until that happens the person is innocent.

If you do not like how our judicial system works I can suggest a few places for you to move.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

digging deeper? she's got a shit burger and ain't no one taking a bite.

the dems have done this time and again and we've hit the point where the "moral outrage" is meaningless cause the left does it way too fucking much. people are now "so, be outraged, i'm going back to my nachos and away from your bullshit".

so sit there and call everyone heartless. the left has demeaned anyone not thinking like they do for so long and so quickly it's lost any effect you can hope to have. this is what happens when you call everyone fascist, racist, nazi, white supremacist and the like for a decade.

that card has lost value and the sad part is, it's the only play the left has. they done worn out their best weapon.

get Ford doesn't remember the party, where it was or who was there.

If she had been groped then she should have told her parents. You can bet your ass I would have told mine.

This whole thing is a he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses. Judge was so drunk he doesn't remember a thing.

Grassly has been more than accommodating to Ford. Time for her to shit or get off the pot.

This incident, if it even happened, is 36 years old. Neither the FBI or the local LEO's are going to investigate something that happened 36 years ago. If it even happened.

Grassly says he has the votes. They should take the vote and get Kav seated on the SC.

Enough is enough. What a load of horseshit.

In this country a person is innocent until proven guilty. One does not need to provide proof they did not commit a crime, the accuser needs to prove they did. Until that happens the person is innocent.

If you do not like how our judicial system works I can suggest a few places for you to move.

We aren't talking about throwing him in jail. We are talking about not giving him a job.

sorry, people are denied jobs all the time based on rumors or just someone giving them a bad reference.

Grassly says he has the votes. They should take the vote and get Kav seated on the SC.
I'm no expert on this stuff, but I would think pretty much any rank-and-file Republican would agree with you. This is a chance to affect the court for a generation, whereas individual politicians (including Presidents) come and go.

The problem you have, of course, is that a politician's #1 priority, by far, is getting re-elected. So you and these GOP pols have different motivations here.

We aren't talking about throwing him in jail. We are talking about not giving him a job.

sorry, people are denied jobs all the time based on rumors or just someone giving them a bad reference.
Go fuck yourself you pathetic lying moron. Tell us all again how semi automatic is a machine gun mr military ass face.

Go fuck yourself you pathetic lying moron. Tell us all again how semi automatic is a machine gun mr military ass face.

40 rounds a minute... that's a machine gun, buddy.

Try to stay on one topic, okay... we don't need your penile compensation fetish here.

HR Departments conduct background checks all the time, and when they find negative information, they reject candidates.

Well, this is a hell of a negative, isn't it?

40 rounds a minute... that's a machine gun, buddy.

Try to stay on one topic, okay... we don't need your penile compensation fetish here.

HR Departments conduct background checks all the time, and when they find negative information, they reject candidates.

Well, this is a hell of a negative, isn't it?

No, it is not a negative as there is zero evidence of it ever happening. Fictional stories are not negatives.

No we are talking about proving it. A foreign concept to you.

Last edited:
Proving your claim is not a condition liar.

No, but making a woman be in the same room with her attempted rapist is unreasonable. To at least decent people, anyway.

The Founding Fathers did not agree with you and they put into the Constitution that the accused gets to face their accuser.

If you do not like that part of the Constitution, I would suggest your work to amend it.

No, it is not a negative as there is zero evidence of it ever happening. Fictional stories are not negatives.

We've thrown poor black kids in prison for less evidence than Dr. Ford has.

Link to any poor black kid thrown in prison based on less evidence than an unsubstantiated solo claim...…..
from 35 years ago.

A claim with no details, no date, no year, no house number, no nothing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back