Chrispie attacks old man with shaking hands, then called "strong leader" by GOP

Yeah outing dishonesty is just not civil huh?

The old man's demeanor was not "civil," you stupid fuck. That is what asking something "politely" means, shitforbrains.

And he didn't "out" anything since his accusation was in no way confirmed, you stupid, fucking partisan hack.

Asking politely? Oh... is that what Tea Party FREAKS did at town hall meetings? That's right, I keep forgetting... different set of rules for Teabaggers.

Congratulations, you win first prize for most transparent, obvious, desperate, and pointless attempt at completely changing the subject to something utterly unrelated in a vain attempt at avoiding the fact that your studip-ass comment was shot all full of holes.

Attacking personal shit is what the Baggers do. We are better than that.

You are better than nothing, you hypocritical douchebag.

well... i never said I was without sin.... but I can honestly say that most of my attacks are in response to the bullshit the baggers start... the rest I think I can safely say, is a product of the combative environment of the message board culture.

There are very few times where I "start" something.

barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg

Come on, look at Chrispie's arms, they are bigger than Obama's thighs. And Obama plays basketball.

And this guy is so rude. The old man asked a question, Chrispie could have simply said "no". Instead, he goes off, "How dare you waste these people's time". To me, the "rant" of a loud glutton took way more time than the serious question of an old man whose hands are indeed shaking. Look at the mic.

Dean... I'm sorry dude... I don't like Christie either, but don't sink to the lowest common denominator like the assholes from the right do on a regular basis. Christie's appearance has nothing to do with anything. It's his behavior. If he were thin, he'd still be an asshole.

Attacking personal shit is what the Baggers do. We are better than that.

you dont read to many posts here do you?.....if you did you would see that your side is no better than the other side...both sides make fun of peoples looks.....i have seen a couple of liberals here call someone a moron,and then put up a picture of a kid with down syndrome.....take your head out of your ass Steel....you might then see whats really going on....

Forum List

Back