Chrispie attacks old man with shaking hands, then called "strong leader" by GOP

R

rdean

On Morning Joe, Republicans went on and on about how "strong" Chrispie is.

Christie took questions, including one from a gentleman who asked, “Do you or your staff ever plant questions at a town hall meeting?” After answering “no” and that he “barely remember[ed] being in Nutley,” the town in which the man asking claimed the planting occurred, he asked how the man got to an “understanding” that questions were planted. “I was sitting next to a woman who said she was a friend of yours,” the man explained

Christie Owns Chap Who Asks If He Plants Town Hall Questions - Chris Christie - Fox Nation

The old man with the shaking hands politely said he overheard the woman say she was a friend of the Govs". And that's when Chrisp Chrispie attacked the elderly man to wild applause from the party of "Let Him Die".

How can attacking this old man be the sign of a "strong leader"? I thought attacking the woman who was defending education was bad enough. Apparently, so did the courts siding with the school system.

Is this behemoth really going to be a future president? Just the cost of state dinners should disqualify him.

Now, watch the right attack me for bringing up Chrispie's enormous attributes instead of defending an old man with shaking hands.

Christie took questions, including one from a gentleman who asked, “Do you or your staff ever plant questions at a town hall meeting?” After answering “no” and that he “barely remember[ed] being in Nutley,” the town in which the man asking claimed the planting occurred, he asked how the man got to an “understanding” that questions were planted. “I was sitting next to a woman who said she was a friend of yours,” the man explained

Christie Owns Chap Who Asks If He Plants Town Hall Questions - Chris Christie - Fox Nation

The old man with the shaking hands politely said he overheard the woman say she was a friend of the Govs". And that's when Chrisp Chrispie attacked the elderly man to wild applause from the party of "Let Him Die".

How can attacking this old man be the sign of a "strong leader"? I thought attacking the woman who was defending education was bad enough. Apparently, so did the courts siding with the school system.

Is this behemoth really going to be a future president? Just the cost of state dinners should disqualify him.

Now, watch the right attack me for bringing up Chrispie's enormous attributes instead of defending an old man with shaking hands.

Well I don't consider myself right or left, but you are wrong as is he, and that is in a nutshell why I don't consider myself right or left.

Well I don't consider myself right or left, but you are wrong as is he, and that is in a nutshell why I don't consider myself right or left.

So who was wrong, Chrispie or the old man?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hes been outed and did not respond very well.

These people need to know they can not control everything anymore

You lying sack of shit. The old man was not "polite," and he got the rebuke he deserved. You are just being a partisan fuck. Knock it off.

Just because you are an idiot doesn't mean we are going to attack you. Christie did not attack that man.

Just because you are an idiot doesn't mean we are going to attack you. Christie did not attack that man.

He berated him and then cut his mike off

You lying sack of shit. The old man was not "polite," and he got the rebuke he deserved. You are just being a partisan fuck. Knock it off.

Yeah outing dishonesty is just not civil huh?

Can someone call the Psych Ward and tell them that Deany only pretended to take his morning meds

He berated him and then cut his mike off
Good, he was probably tired of hearing from stupid people.

Sure it is, stupid is outed here all the time. You and rdean are outed here.

Did you need a Kleenex or a Kotex? :badgrin:

obama planted his audience and his questions all the time. now all of a sudden Truth Don't Mean Shit is outraged by the practice..

well in due time. the devil always comes back for the bad ass liars. :badgrin::badgrin:

The old man's demeanor was not "civil," you stupid fuck. That is what asking something "politely" means, shitforbrains.

And he didn't "out" anything since his accusation was in no way confirmed, you stupid, fucking partisan hack.

Forum List

Back