CHRISLAM the New One World "religion"!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Pope Francis can best be described as a man on a mission. That mission seems to be the unification of the Vatican’s Roman Catholic system with Islam. This demonic hybrid is what is more commonly known as Chrislam.==“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4===They are calling it the House of One, and it is just that. The world’s 3 major religions under one roof where they will, at first, worship in separate compartments within the the complex, but then all come together to find that oh-so-elusive “common ground”=The House of One is a “sign”, it is a “signal to the world”, that Muslims are “peaceful and non-violent”. How funny is that? But more than funny, it is something else. It is prophecy being fulfilled in your lifetime, in your hearing and in your sight. For those who can receive it, this is the One World Religion that will be headed up by the Antichrist after the Rapture of the true Church. This is where the Beast and the False Prophet will use religion to deceive not just many. but nearly every soul living on the earth.===Prepare yourself, for the time is short and the evil days draw nigh. Trust Jesus Christ as the express image of the Living God sent by the Father in Heaven to save your soul. The age of Grace has just about run it’s course, and that which is “next up” is already assembled in the wings, waiting to be cued in by the Master conductor.=NTEB==And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” John 17:3

I would go with CONSTITUTIONALISM.
I can't find anyone who doesn't believe in EXERCISING their own FREE SPEECH!
Pretty universal, everyone defends and practices this every day!

Pope Francis can best be described as a man on a mission. That mission seems to be the unification of the Vatican’s Roman Catholic system with Islam. This demonic hybrid is what is more commonly known as Chrislam.==“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4===They are calling it the House of One, and it is just that. The world’s 3 major religions under one roof where they will, at first, worship in separate compartments within the the complex, but then all come together to find that oh-so-elusive “common ground”=The House of One is a “sign”, it is a “signal to the world”, that Muslims are “peaceful and non-violent”. How funny is that? But more than funny, it is something else. It is prophecy being fulfilled in your lifetime, in your hearing and in your sight. For those who can receive it, this is the One World Religion that will be headed up by the Antichrist after the Rapture of the true Church. This is where the Beast and the False Prophet will use religion to deceive not just many. but nearly every soul living on the earth.===Prepare yourself, for the time is short and the evil days draw nigh. Trust Jesus Christ as the express image of the Living God sent by the Father in Heaven to save your soul. The age of Grace has just about run it’s course, and that which is “next up” is already assembled in the wings, waiting to be cued in by the Master conductor.=NTEB==And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” John 17:3

I would go with CONSTITUTIONALISM.
I can't find anyone who doesn't believe in EXERCISING their own FREE SPEECH!
Pretty universal, everyone defends and practices this every day!

Only if I can wear vinyl...

Chrislam Will Be The One World Religion

The book of Revelation is quite clear when it discusses the Catholic system in chapters 17 and 18. The Vatican sitting on seven hills is called the “mother of harlots”, a pagan system of worship that has control over the whole world. She is carried by the beast, and is the enemy of God. More than that, she will rule for a period of time with complete power over kings, mighty men and all the inhabitants of the earth. The One World Religion during the time of the Great Tribulation.
So it is with great interest that we note that the Vatican, which represents 1 billion+ Catholics around the world, and Islam which claims more than 1 billion+ Muslim adherents, have begun to merge and join forces. Al Arabiya reports this:

For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Holy See officials on Friday said the evening prayers would be a “pause in politics” and had no political aim other than to rekindle the desire for Israeli-Palestinian peace at the political and popular level.
In prophecy, the Pope is not the Antichrist, he is the False Prophet. It will be his job to control the One World Religion, just as it will be the job of the Antichrist to create and control the One World Government. The Antichrist, the False Prophet, and the Beast which is Satan himself, are the Unholy Trinity that the scriptures warn will come. If Pope Francis continues on this path, and there is no reason why he wouldn’t, it is highly likely that he is the False Prophet of Revelation. That means that the arrival of the Antichrist is next, and that the Rapture of the Church can happen at any moment.
NTEB

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4

A 7 Year Peace Treaty is about to be crafted and signed by all parties concerned. This is the goal that Pope Francis is working towards. When will it happen? No one can say. But this is as close to that peace treaty as we have ever been in the 2,000 years since the prophecies were first given. Tomorrow at the Vatican, the Catholic Pope will lead the main representative of Israel and the main representative of Islam in a worship service at the place that the bible calls the “mother of harlots”. They all claim to want “peace” at any cost. A peace is coming, but it will be a false peace administered by a false messiah. It will be the time of Jacob’s Trouble.

The Times of Israel reports that “According to a statement released by Peres’s spokesperson, Abbas, Peres, and Francis will be joined by Jewish, Christian and Islamic religious leaders. The event will feature readings about peace by the clergy from the Tanach, the New Testament and the Quran. Francis will then read religious verses with Peres and Abbas, which the three will have selected for the ceremony.”

Yes, we are really that close.
NTEB

YES!!! THIS CHRISLAM ONE WORLD RELIGION IS JUST ANOTHER OF A HUGE NUMBER OF SIGNS THIS YEAR THAT THIS MY BE THE LAST YEARS BEFORE THE YEARS OF GREAT TRIBULATION JUDGMENTS AGAINST THIS SIN LOVING,GOD REJECTING WORLD THEN JESUS RETURNS AND ALL EVIL IS DEFEATED. Make sure you are ready!

GISMYS, do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Pope Francis is trying to merge Catholicism with Islam?

I mean, you must have evidence, right?

You wouldn't just pop off and say something like this without evidence, right?

The Catholic Church has embraced this idea of ecumenism for centuries. In fact, the Catholic Church is rooted in a "brotherhood" between some of the tenets of Christianity blended with some of the traditions of paganism (Mithraism most prominently). The current pope isn't the first to make attempts at blending fellowship with other, non-Christian religions:

Assis.jpg

Assisi1986.jpg

hitler-and-the-pope.jpg

Last edited:

The Catholic Church has embraced this idea of ecumenism for centuries. In fact, the Catholic Church is rooted in a "brotherhood" between some of the tenets of Christianity blended with some of the traditions of paganism (Mithraism most prominently). The current pope isn't the first to make attempts at blending fellowship with other, non-Christian religions:

Assis.jpg

Assisi1986.jpg

hitler-and-the-pope.jpg

SEEK OUT A GOOD BIBLE BELIEVING,TEACHING CHURCH AND GET OUT OF "ANY CHURCH" THAT FOLLOWS little man's ideas and opinion.

Don't be so sure.

Daniel 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

If the antichrist changes the laws and the times and on top of that wants to be worshipped as God, other religions might have to give so they might be no more especially when you can't buy or sell without the mark of allegiance to him.

Exactly.

No Muslim will ever bow to a god amalgamated with the Judeo-Christian God.

The majority of (so-called) "Christians" today will, as they've gradually become so ignorant of the scriptures, so dumbed down by diluted ecumenical Christianity that they don't—and in most cases, don't want to—understand the Truth.

Dangerous.

Poor gismo -

Really has his work cut out for him.

:rolleyes:

GISMYS, do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Pope Francis is trying to merge Catholicism with Islam?

I mean, you must have evidence, right?

You wouldn't just pop off and say something like this without evidence, right?

He's certifiable. Seriously, I think the guy is nuts...

Pope Francis Orders Vatican To Create First Ever Art Exhibition To Promote Chrislam

NTEB News Desk | June 24, 2014 | 83 Comments

Francis carrying on Rick Warren’s work with Chrislam

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4

Pope Francis can best be described as a man on a mission. That mission seems to be the unification of the Vatican’s Roman Catholic system with Islam. This demonic hybrid is what is more commonly known as Chrislam. Francis is building on the already impressive body of work in this field started by apostate Emergent Church preacher Rick Warren.

German website DW reports that for the first time ever, the Vatican is staging an unusual exhibition in the Emirate of Shajah. The show is seen as a sign of openness and cooperation between religions.

“It is the first collaboration of the Vatican with an Arab country,” said al-Khamis. Indeed, the exhibition is one-of-a-kind – not only because it presents excellent artworks but also because it furthers dialogue between Christians and Muslims.
Pope Francis Orders Vatican To Create First Ever Art Exhibition To Promote Chrislam - Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

Forum List

Back