Chris Wallace Joins "The Resistance"

Chris Wallace has been blatantly hostile towards Trump from the moment Trump announced his candidacy.

True, but now he's not hiding it. He apologized to Schumer for quoting what Trump said about him last Sunday. And he wouldn't let Priebus finish a sentence this morning. Maybe he's looking to jump back to NBC where he can swap spit with Tingle-leg Chris Matthews.

Chris Wallace is being attacked by the alt-right because he is asking real questions of Republicans, and that upsets those who rely on fake news, and fake news broadcasters (FOX, etc.) to spread these lies.

If you get a chance to see his interview of Paul Ryan he asked the man real questions. Ryan said Americans have "Freedom to choose" under RyanCare, yet Wallace called him on this lie. To wit: "Speaker Ryan, the CBO said that for a 60 year old man, his out of pocket costs on Obamacare would be roughly $1700 a year, while on RyanCare/Trumpcare his out of pocket costs would be $14,600 a year. That is not providing anyone freedom, that is simply someone not being able to afford healthcare".

Well done Chris, and thanks for keeping facts in the conversation.

Another Soros-bot ^^^^^^^^^by the end of the week they'll decide you're not worth the dime a word they're paying you.

Can someone send these people the memo, Trump was the resistance.

You can't be the resistance by being an establishment shill, I am sorry.
Yeah Trump and the billionaire cronies he's installed into government have "resistance" written all over them :rofl:

So you're finally conceding that Trump IS a billionaire without seeing his tax returns?
lol.gif
I said "billionaire cronies," sugar butt. Trump is still working on getting out of the red, milking the Presidency for every cent it's worth.

Which is exactly why he dontated his wage.

It's just too much for you to accept that his next goal is much more noble than yours, which is that of pure greed. Trump's goal is to make America great again.

Yeah Trump and the billionaire cronies he's installed into government have "resistance" written all over them :rofl:

So you're finally conceding that Trump IS a billionaire without seeing his tax returns?
lol.gif
I said "billionaire cronies," sugar butt. Trump is still working on getting out of the red, milking the Presidency for every cent it's worth.

It's just too much for you to accept that his next goal is much more noble than yours, which is that of pure greed. Trump's goal is to make America great again.
Trump's goal is to make himself solvent again

"sugar butt"? Is that a pickup line you use at the bathhouse? Trump "in the red"....that's hilarious.
lol.gif
Damn right it is, toots. You know what's not hilarious? That bankrupt lunatic having our nuclear launch codes.
And he's not wearing his Depends when sleeping at the White House..
Ivanka says it helps with foreplay
For the lady she hires to do that?
She's paying Kushner these days?
I see his little boy is selling golden investment visas in China for 500k a pop.. I heard that Trump doesn't like immigrants, poor ones that is...

Until Trump actually gets some substantive legislation past Congress, he's still part of the Establishment Tom

No amount of gum flapping will change that.

Fox should be proud to have an actual thinker on their channel, not just the auto-bots that fill most of their lineup. Chris Wallace is perhaps too smart to stay on Fox News, but he's not what is at fault.

lol.gif

Trump's goal is to make himself solvent again

All he'd have to do is sell a few properties to do that.

Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

Oh look! He has his own domain! :badgrin:

Chris Wallace is being attacked by the alt-right because he is asking real questions of Republicans, and that upsets those who rely on fake news, and fake news broadcasters (FOX, etc.) to spread these lies.

If you get a chance to see his interview of Paul Ryan he asked the man real questions. Ryan said Americans have "Freedom to choose" under RyanCare, yet Wallace called him on this lie. To wit: "Speaker Ryan, the CBO said that for a 60 year old man, his out of pocket costs on Obamacare would be roughly $1700 a year, while on RyanCare/Trumpcare his out of pocket costs would be $14,600 a year. That is not providing anyone freedom, that is simply someone not being able to afford healthcare".

Another Soros-bot ^^^^^^^^^by the end of the week they'll decide you're not worth the dime a word they're paying you.
"Soro-bot".....code for "Jewish Overlord" followers...like Jared and Ivanka.

Soros-bot? Is that what you think I am, someone who brings facts to your whiny thread and because of that I must be getting paid? Trust me, no one is going to pay me to offer Trumpers a factual viewpoint, because it almost always goes over their head. That would be money wasted.

Soros-bot? Is that what you think I am, someone who brings facts to your whiny thread and because of that I must be getting paid? Trust me, no one is going to pay me to offer Trumpers a factual viewpoint, because it almost always goes over their head. That would be money wasted.
good post

I didn't know Chris Wallace was Mike Wallace's son. Wallace senior was a freaking coward who used the left leaning media to intimidate victims while pretending it was entertainment. During the campaign Chris Wallace made no secret of his dislike for Trump and apparently he hasn't moderated from that stance since the election. Fox news watchers prove time and time again that they are among the most intelligent viewers and are capable of judging the bias of news. Try finding a conservative leaning news analyst or interviewer on MSNBC or CBS or ABC or PBS. You almost gotta laugh that (taxpayer supported) PBS fired leftie democrat apologist Juan Williams for being too moderate and he was picked up by Fox.
Familyism Is More Primitive Than Tribalism

And John Dickerson's Mommy was one of TV's original anchorbabes. Maria Shriver was JFK's niece, so hereditary setups can be transferred to a different sector of the united ruling class.

Given that he has the power structure of both parties against him, he is far more of a resistance than is Hillary.

Forum List

Back