Chris Wallace: Fox News Getting Helen Thomas’ Old Seat Would Be 'Poetic Justice'

How Many Things Can Beck Get Wrong In Under Two Minutes?
How Many Things Can Beck Get Wrong In Under Two Minutes? | Progress Not Congress

Honestly, I don't know what is worse, Dumb ass Beck or his fans who actually believe this putz is credible. He admits himself he is a circus clown and yet people like you say he is credible.

He is a dry drunk......period. Keep supporting this idiot though. It cements my thoughts on you..........Kid.

Apparently 3. LOL @ you for thinking that 3 errors is proof that he's a liar and a fraud.

Oh, congratulations on pointing out that he's an alcoholic, something he himself freely admits to.

Seriously, how many links to his errors do you need?

Glenn Beck got it wrong. Coin Industry BBB Ratings Not Full of “F’s”
Glenn Beck got it wrong. Coin Industry BBB Ratings Not Full of ?F?s? | Gold Newswire

That's a lie? LOL why? He said the industry was full of F's . He didn't say the top20 google hits were Fs. How do you know what companies he looked at for comparative value?

:lol: you're a clown, and your hatred of a tv personality is astounding. Why does Glen Beck scare you so much if he's just a drunk?

But but but fox fans love to throw ratings in our faces! lol

LOL @ you for posting a story from a liberal blog that claims that although Beck still is easily winning his time slot FoxNews better be worried. :lol:

I am a little confused, are you disputing the FACT that his ratings are really declining or are you just attacking the source because you hate the fact that FACTS are thrown in your face?

Help me out there "kid".

I am saying that proves NOTHING unless you can show corresponding evidence to suggest that his previous viewers are now watching his competition, which apparently they are not. :lol:

LOL @ you for posting a story from a liberal blog that claims that although Beck still is easily winning his time slot FoxNews better be worried. :lol:

I am a little confused, are you disputing the FACT that his ratings are really declining or are you just attacking the source because you hate the fact that FACTS are thrown in your face?

Help me out there "kid".

I am saying that proves NOTHING unless you can show corresponding evidence to suggest that his previous viewers are now watching his competition, which apparently they are not. :lol:

Did they claim the downfall in ratings was because they were going to his opponents? It's not like there's hundreds of non-news channels on the television. It does prove something, they're not watching Beck.

Apparently 3. LOL @ you for thinking that 3 errors is proof that he's a liar and a fraud.

Oh, congratulations on pointing out that he's an alcoholic, something he himself freely admits to.

Glenn Beck got it wrong. Coin Industry BBB Ratings Not Full of ?F?s? | Gold Newswire

That's a lie? LOL why? He said the industry was full of F's . He didn't say the top20 google hits were Fs. How do you know what companies he looked at for comparative value?

:lol: you're a clown, and your hatred of a tv personality is astounding. Why does Glen Beck scare you so much if he's just a drunk?

alrighty....

6/4/10 New WHOPPER from Glenn About Israeli Commando Raid on Gaza Flotilla

On May 31, Israel attacked a ship and 5 accompanying smaller passenger vessels with incoming fire followed by commandos rappelling to the deck from a helicopter. The invading soldiers were counterattacked by people on the ship wielding clubs, sticks, pocket knives, and any improvised weapons they had. 9 people aboard the unarmed ship were killed, including one American who was shot in the head 4 times.

Glenn Beck, on his June 3 TV show, played the black-and-white footage shot from an Israeli vessel, claiming that only Fox News would show you this video.

Turn on any media outlet… other than this one. They’re not going to show you THIS (Beck points to video screen showing b&w video).

That video, you’ll hard pressed [sic] to see it in America from media outlets besides Fox. Nobody seems willing to show that. Leaving the question, “Why?”
OK Mr. Pioneer trail blazer. OK Mr. Israel apologist. Here are the facts. The MSM (or “lamestream media as Palin likes to call it) had been showing that video in every newscast for the last day and a half. CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and many, MANY other sources on the internet had the video and the story up within minutes of it becoming available.

WTF Glenn? Do you think that if you keep repeating a lie often enough people will believe you?
Glenn Beck Lies | The Glenn Beck Report

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjXY_-PUbo]YouTube - Wizard of Oz Scarecrow - If I only had a brain song with english lyric subtitle[/ame]

Would you like some fire there, scarecrow? Who said anything about them watching his competition?

Help me out there "kid".

So him losing 50% of his viewers means nothing because they aren't tuning in to msnbc? It doesnt hurt his sponsors? It doesn't worry his station? Everything is fine?

50% of his audience is turning off this clown, but Beck is just doing fine? He is not worried? lol

You are uh, challenged aren't you? Fox fans LOVE to throw out ratings when they are doing well, now when beck loses 50% of his audience, its really no big deal?

:lol:

Last edited:

alrighty....

On May 31, Israel attacked a ship and 5 accompanying smaller passenger vessels with incoming fire followed by commandos rappelling to the deck from a helicopter. The invading soldiers were counterattacked by people on the ship wielding clubs, sticks, pocket knives, and any improvised weapons they had. 9 people aboard the unarmed ship were killed, including one American who was shot in the head 4 times.

Glenn Beck, on his June 3 TV show, played the black-and-white footage shot from an Israeli vessel, claiming that only Fox News would show you this video.

Turn on any media outlet… other than this one. They’re not going to show you THIS (Beck points to video screen showing b&w video).

That video, you’ll hard pressed [sic] to see it in America from media outlets besides Fox. Nobody seems willing to show that. Leaving the question, “Why?”
OK Mr. Pioneer trail blazer. OK Mr. Israel apologist. Here are the facts. The MSM (or “lamestream media as Palin likes to call it) had been showing that video in every newscast for the last day and a half. CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and many, MANY other sources on the internet had the video and the story up within minutes of it becoming available.

WTF Glenn? Do you think that if you keep repeating a lie often enough people will believe you?

Keep googling "beck lies" I'm sure sooner or later you'll find a real doozie

As for THIS "lie" NONE of the other networks or the internet had the video with all the neat little telestrations and such pointing out the things Beck wanted to point out on it. So the video he had was different than the one ABC had, for example.

Help me out there "kid".

So him losing 50% of his viewers means nothing because they aren't tuning in to msnbc? It doesnt hurt his sponsors? It doesn't worry his station? Everything is fine?

50% of his audience is turning off this clown, but Beck is just doing fine? He is not worried? lol

You are uh, challenged aren't you? Fox fans LOVE to throw out ratings when they are doing well, now when beck loses 50% of his audience, its really no big deal?

I've never thrown out ratings either way , they don't matter to me at all.

I didnt say you did...now on to my point, do you think him losing half his audience is an issue with him or his sponsors?

alrighty....

Keep googling "beck lies" I'm sure sooner or later you'll find a real doozie

As for THIS "lie" NONE of the other networks or the internet had the video with all the neat little telestrations and such pointing out the things Beck wanted to point out on it. So the video he had was different than the one ABC had, for example.

So you are saying he did lie! ??

I didnt say you did...now on to my point, do you think him losing half his audience is an issue with him or his sponsors?

Concern ? Yes I'm sure it is. Panic like you want to claim? Doubtful

alrighty....

Could you find a less credible source?

happy-emoticon-for-MSN-09.gif
*Points at Zona* Look everyone, a partisan hack!

alrighty....

the fact of the matter is: that clip of flotilla incident HAD ALREADY BEEN shown on CNN and MSNBC and NBC and CBS BEFORE Glen Beck told everyone that it hadn't been and wouldn't be. He lied.

alrighty....

the fact of the matter is: that clip of flotilla incident HAD ALREADY BEEN shown on CNN and MSNBC and NBC and CBS BEFORE Glen Beck told everyone that it hadn't been and wouldn't be. He lied.

You are a

dim+bulb2.png

Watch Beck's video VERY closely, then watch everyone elses video VERY closely. Do you notice any differences? Any at all? Like maybe Beck's video had some telestrator marks and such on it that other network's didn't have? Hmm did you notice he used those to make a point that would have been hard to make without such added things?

Those make the video different

Notice he NEVER said "No one else has a video of this incident" That WOULD have been the golden lie you guys are looking for. BUT alas for you, it didn't happen.

You are a

dim+bulb2.png

Watch Beck's video VERY closely, then watch everyone elses video VERY closely. Do you notice any differences? Any at all? Like maybe Beck's video had some telestrator marks and such on it that other network's didn't have? Hmm did you notice he used those to make a point that would have been hard to make without such added things?

Notice he NEVER said "No one else has a video of this incident" That WOULD have been the golden lie you guys are looking for. BUT alas for you, it didn't happen.

alrighty....

Even though you are 100% correct, it doesn't matter, Cali person said she didn't like my source. Personally I saw it on the Steward show, so I know she will say it is bs even though he was 100% correct.

Here is a common tool they use when facts are thrown in their faces, attack the source. Give them multiple sources, it doesn't matter. They wont face the contents of the facts, only the sources because they are wrong. Again.

Beck is a liar. Period.

You are a

dim+bulb2.png

Wow!

You are a

dim+bulb2.png

On his radio show he went so far as to point out that the Government controlled media uses the Palestinian footage. He was showing the Israeli. At least to start with. They may have caught up to him post taping pre broadcast.

This might upset some of the Fox News-ophobes within DC media circles, the so-called purists that tend to look down on the highly rated cable news outlet.

As Fox News is purportedly competing with Bloomberg for that front-row seat once occupied by the former dean of the White House press corps and Hearst Newspaper columnist Helen Thomas, Chris Wallace, the host of "Fox News Sunday," suggested there would be some sort of righteousness in his network taking that seat.

"They absolutely should get it," Wallace said on the June 10 broadcast of the Fox Business Network's "Imus in the Morning." "This is kind of interesting because -- and I think it would be the final sort of back payment for Helen Thomas, if this were to happen because obviously she was very far to the left-wing and if her seat were to be taken by Fox News, that would just be kind of poetic justice."

It's a friggin seat in a big room!

What is the big deal?

Forum List

Back