Chris "Thrilled Leg" Matthews: Barry the Manchild "Too Intellectual"

Okay, now read this, people: We are restricted to discussing ONLY Dud's initial rant, and never, ever deviate or provide a backatcha point. Got it?

He is, after all, a powerful person with a recent promotion to "moderator."
It's called the topic. It's HIS topic, irrespective of his status as staff. Going off topic is illogical, but I have yet to see your posts indicating any ability to express any logical thought. Going off topic with a 'me too' type point is beyond illogical and into idiocy. Why anyone would be surprised at such low quality input from you is beyond comprehension, for those who have an ounce of sense, that is.

Oh fuck off. I've rarely posted in a thread that didn't go off topic. One would think that someone who posted as much as you do would know that.
Brilliant. Care to spew more? It makes you so very interesting, as a witch.

Last edited:
NaggieMae said:
Okay, now read this, people: We are restricted to discussing ONLY Dud's initial rant, and never, ever deviate or provide a backatcha point. Got it?

He is, after all, a powerful person with a recent promotion to "moderator."
It's called the topic. It's HIS topic, irrespective of his status as staff. Going off topic is illogical, but I have yet to see your posts indicating any ability to express any logical thought. Going off topic with a 'me too' type point is beyond illogical and into idiocy. Why anyone would be surprised at such low quality input from you is beyond comprehension, for those who have an ounce of sense, that is.

Oh fuck off. I've rarely posted in a thread that didn't go off topic. One would think that someone who posted as much as you do would know that.

Fuck off!...If I wanna derail the thread, I'm gonna derail the thread!!
tantrum2.gif

Brilliant. Care to spew more? It make you so very interesting, as a witch.

You're such a fucking LURKER. Anyone who uses the "invisible" function has some serious issues. Did you hide behind daddy when mommie was scolding you?

You're going on ignore, sweetie. Only the third one in that closet, so think of yourself as real special, like you usually do.

NaggieMae said:

Fuck off!...If I wanna derail the thread, I'm gonna derail the thread!!
tantrum2.gif

Awww, that would make me cry all afternoon. :eusa_whistle:

The funniest part of this thread is that Dude can't see that Matthews is insulting Obama. Talk about a knee-jerk reaction. :eek:

Let him insult any politician all he wants....They all deserve it.

Let him suffocate when he crawls up their asses....We've come to expect it.

It's the pretense that anyone outside the D.C./NYC axis is too provincial and dense, to understand what those Ivy League snobs are saying is where I draw the line.

But nice guess...Johnny has a case of Bardahl for you as a parting gift.

The funniest part of this thread is that Dude can't see that Matthews is insulting Obama. Talk about a knee-jerk reaction. :eek:

Oh I don't think he was at all. I think he made that comment following some speech. The funniest part of this thread is that Chris Matthews doesn't pretend NOT to adore Obama, so what's the point anyway? Is his adoration any more controversial than those slobbering fools over at Fox? The OP was hypocritical, but The Dude can't take criticism.

Enough said (from me anyway).

I wouldn't have believed it, had I not seen it.

At the top of Friday’s Hardball on MSNBC, host Chris Matthews discovered the reason for President Obama’s political difficulties in recent months: “President Obama has his chin out on just about every hot issue out there....He’s exposed and vulnerable. His poll numbers are dropping. Is he just too darned intellectual? Too much the egg head?”

Later in the show, Matthews talked to Atlantic Media’s Ron Brownstein and USA Today’s Susan Page about Obama’s great flaw. He began by wondering: “I’m not attacking intellectuals because I do appreciate their contribution – but when politicians begin to get a little too intellectual, they lose connection with the American people....I begin to think this administration’s getting almost like one that you would imagine Adlai Stevenson running. Highly ethereal, highly intellectual, egg head. Not connected to real people and their emotional gut feelings about things.”

Page agreed and pointed out: “...there are many strengths to the Obama administration, but they’ve got an awful lot of people who went to Ivy League schools, which is great, but you also need some people who went to big state colleges.” Luckily, Page found an ‘average Joe’ in the administration: “Vice President Biden’s been the target of some fun, he is maybe the only voice in that inner circle that reflects that kind of big state school mentality.”

Page went on to conclude: “...your strength is always your weakness and that the great intellectual fire power around the president, the highly educated Ivy Leaguers, you need some other voices there of people who are maybe very connected with – with folks back home.”

MSNBC's Matthews Finds Obama's Weakness: He's 'Too Darned Intellectual'

There you have it folks! The outright dumbest administration in my lifetime (and that's saying something, considering their predecessor) has to speak act more like the rubes in flyover country, so the rubes in flyover country can understand them and aren't intimidated by their "lofty intellects".

Good thing these goobers aren't dissociated, head-up-the-ass, elitist dickweeds, or anything like that! :rolleyes:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

To the tune of he's lost that lovin feeling.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Chris Matthews has lost that tingley feeling, oooooooh that tingley feeling, he's lost that tingley feeling, and it's gone, gone, gone, ooooooh no.

" Intellectual egghead," and that from the team leader of the cheerleading Obama Presidency. ROTHLMAO

Last edited:

:

So you admit it...you watch MSNBC. Thank you for your rating support.

OH and Chris is right, Obama needs to dumb it down for people like you. Palin does a fabulous job of it. Dontchaknow. Bygolly.

:

OH and Chris is right, Obama needs to dumb it down for people like you. Palin does a fabulous job of it. Dontchaknow. Bygolly.

You Bettcha, she does talk straight like the majority of Americans do, and that's why there are so many of us that totally relate to her. Not the mumbo jumbo spin it here, spin it there attempt to fool everyone. We out in the heart land aren't buying it anymore. :lol:

Obama, " the intellectual egghead," from the prime cheerleader, Mathews. :clap2::clap2:

Once those polls start going south, the lame stream media will jump ship and it's happening right before your eyes. They don't want to be caught stumping for someone who is going off the cliff in popularity because it takes them with Obama. They will start to distance themselves, ratings are what matter, it's their bread and butter, and they are losing big time, down 70+%. BTW Fox is up 5%. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:

You Bettcha, she does talk straight like the majority of Americans do, and that's why there are so many of us that totally relate to her. Not the mumbo jumbo spin it here, spin it there attempt to fool everyone. We out in the heart land aren't buying it anymore. :lol:

Obama, " the intellectual egghead," from the prime cheerleader, Mathews. :clap2::clap2:

Once those polls start going south, the lame stream media will jump ship and it's happening right before your eyes. They don't want to be caught stumping for someone who is going off the cliff in popularity because it takes them with Obama. They will start to distance themselves, ratings are what matter, it's their bread and butter, and they are losing big time, down 70+%. BTW Fox is up 5%. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

99% of americans DO NOT WATCH FOX, THANK GOD! :lol:

99% of americans DO NOT WATCH FOX, THANK GOD! :lol:

They may not now, but it's sure going that way.:lol:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Overall, 48% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) now disapprove.

The more the lame street media see's these polls the more they will jump ship on him.

Last edited:
Hey, you gotta cut Chris Matthews a little slack. He's not very bright, is the worst interviewer on TV, has a bunch of other faults and he can prove it. After all, virtually no one watches Softball at night. His ratings are so enemic he makes those guys Maddow and Olbermann look good because they get a few more viewers than he does.

Oh, and don't forget. After Chappaquiddick Ted croaked, Matthews told us Obama was now the last Kennedy brother standing. LOL...I'm sure old Joe would like to know who knocked Rose up to make that happen.

Anyway, just watch Matthews and laugh and all will be right.

Yeah Ol Chris had that shiver running up and down his leg when Obamalama got inaugurated. Now all of a sudden Ol'BO is just to damned intellectual for the majority of us hayseed Americans?? Change we can believe in.

Hmm Intellectually speaking he can't make a decision. He has no trouble bad mouthing America all over the Globe, being a rock star and making speech after speech after fucking speech but he can't decide what he's going to do in Afg. He had no problem telling Holder to try the dirtbag terrorists in Civil Court but he can't decide about Afg. He hasn't got a clue how to fix the economy or how to get jobs going. Mayby he ought to take a page out of Ronald Reagan and JFK's book. He might just catch a fucking clue on what he needs to do fix the economy.

Stands to reason that if it worked for JFK and it worked for RR then hallelujah it just might work for Ol'BO. Gee, I'm not an intellectual egghead and I figured that out all by myself.

Forum List

Back