Chris Rock Sucks

"Happy Whiteman Independence Day" coming from Chris Rock is like a 300 pound man complaining about not having something to eat. It just doesn't fit.
How so? I think his comments were stupid, but you seem to be claiming that black people don't have a right to talk about race, because slavery was so long ago, and he's rich, so he shouldn't be complaining.

What does the fact that he's a black man with a shitload of money have to do with anything that he said?

I'm sure he is. Why would you think he isn't?

Huh? Perhaps I missed the part where Rock said ANYTHING about NOT being happy to be American.

I'm sure that stung him.

You think that Chris Rock "hates" white people?

FYI......Slavery ended over a hundred years ago.

And Jesus died 2000 years ago. People are still talking about him.
Why WOULDN'T someone think Rock hates white people?

If a white comedian had said something similar, he would be called a racist. And racists aren't all that known for their love of the other race.

From this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...cist-than-white-people-why-5.html#post3524064
Wasn't too long ago people were all up his ass, or praising his ass, for this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRwK_XVfm0I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRwK_XVfm0I[/ame]

"Happy Whiteman Independence Day" coming from Chris Rock is like a 300 pound man complaining about not having something to eat. It just doesn't fit.
How so? I think his comments were stupid, but you seem to be claiming that black people don't have a right to talk about race, because slavery was so long ago, and he's rich, so he shouldn't be complaining.

What does the fact that he's a black man with a shitload of money have to do with anything that he said?

I figure ole Chris should be happy he was born in a country that pays him millions of dollars to tell racist jokes.
I'm sure he is. Why would you think he isn't?

Huh? Perhaps I missed the part where Rock said ANYTHING about NOT being happy to be American.

I'm sure that stung him.

I figure he's gonna go away because nobody wants to pay to listen to someone who hates you.
You think that Chris Rock "hates" white people?

And Jesus died 2000 years ago. People are still talking about him.

They don't act like he was murdered yesterday and may be murdered again.

Dude.......STFU..

chris-rock.jpg

The reason I went off this morning was because of this story:

Actors Chris Rock and Don Cheadle continued to perpetrate racial animosity with their inane Independence Day tweets implying that the holiday was meant only for whites.

Chris Rock, that bastion of racial sensitivity who never lets an opportunity slip by to propagate white guilt, tweeted the message "Happy white peoples independence day the slaves weren't free but I'm sure they enjoyed the fireworks," as Americans celebrated Independence Day. Later, actor Don Cheadle retweeted the message and defended Rock with the lame excuse that only "18th century whites" should be offended by Rock's comment.

This is the reason America can't move past race. It is not white people who are too cowardly to confront the past, as Eric Holder infamously scolded us, but prominent blacks who refuse to let go of the past. In fact, Chris Rock's entire schtick revolves around race relations and his assessment that blacks continue to endure enmity from whites while refusing to acknowledge that any progress has been made in race relations. Not even the fact that America has a black president is enough to overcome the racial animosity displayed by prominent blacks. In fact, President Obama reneged on his promise to heal race relations and now takes every opportunity to inflame racial passions in his quest to excuse his poor performance in office or shift attention elsewhere.

Racial animosity is a lucrative industry promulgated by such exploiters as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They have no interest in moving on or racial healing. Their business model is built around antagonizing blacks into believing that race relations in America are still stuck in the 19th century. It is insulting to Americans to watch prominent blacks such as Rock and Cheadle, who enjoy lucrative entertainment careers with millions of adoring fans, both white and black, pontificate on the hardships experienced by black Americans and the lack of racial sensitivity that supposedly exists in this country. They can't see that their attitudes, prominently displayed in these Twitter messages, are the reason that racial animosity continues to exist in America.

When called on it, they first claim it's a joke, then claim that it's a black thing, as if white America is incapable of understanding. What white America is incapable of understanding is why some won't let it go already! I don't recall any recent black lynchings, and the one horrid episode of a black man being dragged to death in Jasper, Texas resulted in the death penalty for the white perpetrators. Despite what we constantly hear from the black race hustlers, we've come a long way in America towards normalized race relations.

Read more: Blog: Get Over It Already!

Sure its always easy for white people to tell blacks to get over slavery, when they are the
ones that continue to reap the benefits that resulted from hundreds of years of slave
labor.!
Chris Rock has every right to make those kinds of comments. I don't belive in any kind of
post racial America. Thats nothing but liberal bullshit.!
Black people in America still have to endure a lot of racists crap coming from racists
white Americans.
This is why many blacks still have this anti white attitude.

chris-rock.jpg

Actors Chris Rock and Don Cheadle continued to perpetrate racial animosity with their inane Independence Day tweets implying that the holiday was meant only for whites.

Chris Rock, that bastion of racial sensitivity who never lets an opportunity slip by to propagate white guilt, tweeted the message "Happy white peoples independence day the slaves weren't free but I'm sure they enjoyed the fireworks," as Americans celebrated Independence Day. Later, actor Don Cheadle retweeted the message and defended Rock with the lame excuse that only "18th century whites" should be offended by Rock's comment.

This is the reason America can't move past race. It is not white people who are too cowardly to confront the past, as Eric Holder infamously scolded us, but prominent blacks who refuse to let go of the past. In fact, Chris Rock's entire schtick revolves around race relations and his assessment that blacks continue to endure enmity from whites while refusing to acknowledge that any progress has been made in race relations. Not even the fact that America has a black president is enough to overcome the racial animosity displayed by prominent blacks. In fact, President Obama reneged on his promise to heal race relations and now takes every opportunity to inflame racial passions in his quest to excuse his poor performance in office or shift attention elsewhere.

Racial animosity is a lucrative industry promulgated by such exploiters as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They have no interest in moving on or racial healing. Their business model is built around antagonizing blacks into believing that race relations in America are still stuck in the 19th century. It is insulting to Americans to watch prominent blacks such as Rock and Cheadle, who enjoy lucrative entertainment careers with millions of adoring fans, both white and black, pontificate on the hardships experienced by black Americans and the lack of racial sensitivity that supposedly exists in this country. They can't see that their attitudes, prominently displayed in these Twitter messages, are the reason that racial animosity continues to exist in America.

When called on it, they first claim it's a joke, then claim that it's a black thing, as if white America is incapable of understanding. What white America is incapable of understanding is why some won't let it go already! I don't recall any recent black lynchings, and the one horrid episode of a black man being dragged to death in Jasper, Texas resulted in the death penalty for the white perpetrators. Despite what we constantly hear from the black race hustlers, we've come a long way in America towards normalized race relations.

Read more: Blog: Get Over It Already!

Sure its always easy for white people to tell blacks to get over slavery, when they are the
ones that continue to reap the benefits that resulted from hundreds of years of slave
labor.!
Chris Rock has every right to make those kinds of comments. I don't belive in any kind of
Black people in America still have to endure a lot of racists crap coming from racists
white Americans.

Sure Chris Rock has every right to to say what he does, and he also has the option not to. Some blacks figure that events that happened before their Grandparents were born or even before their Great-Grandparents were born gives them an excuse to be an asshole today.

How many blacks today even know anybody that was a slave. Slavery is just something they talk about amongst themselves because prominent blacks keep reminding them of it.

I wonder if you've ever visited Africa.

I've been to Kenya and Somalia. In Somalia tribal wars have totally destroyed the country. They have no real form of government. Most of them live in plastic covered stick huts or bombed out buildings. In Kenya in some parts of the country blacks are still servants who get a beating for talking back to their bosses. They're pretty much stuck in the 30s. AIDs is rampant, starvation, ethnic-cleansing, Africa is a real mess. It appears that the folks that made if off of those ships in the Americas were the lucky ones.

I think instead of worrying about stuff that never happened to you it might be more prudent if you learned to appreciate how blessed you are. Course some blacks never will because all they want to do is hate someone or blame someone else. The white-man is the perfect governmentally approved scapegoat.

Last edited:

I figure ole Chris should be happy he was born in a country that pays him millions of dollars to tell racist jokes.

What are the alternatives?

He could have been born back in Africa where people are starving, killing each other and slavery is still a real possibility if you work for the wrong person.

STFU Chris Rock.........

I figure he's gonna go away because nobody wants to pay to listen to someone who hates you.

End of rant.

Are you surprised? You ever saw his show?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wy_xRHJd4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wy_xRHJd4[/ame]

What are the alternatives?

He could have been born back in Africa where people are starving, killing each other and slavery is still a real possibility if you work for the wrong person.

STFU Chris Rock.........

End of rant.

Are you surprised? You ever saw his show?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wy_xRHJd4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wy_xRHJd4[/ame]

I have......and this is a case of biting the hand that feeds you in my opinion.

I figure he's had his ten minutes of fame and this will sink his career.

What Rock tweeted wasn't racist. It was his opinion, though no-doubt circulated to provoke controversy and attract publicity, which was the reason I suspect others echoed his sentiment, not wanting to miss out on the emotional gravy train.

Regardless of what opinions he holds, he can be funny. Though I suspect that his appeal to white folks lies chiefly in being able to get away with airing opinions members of his white audience hold, but are afraid of repeating for fear of attracting accusations of racism, which, when white people are concerned, can potentially ruin your life.

What Rock tweeted wasn't racist. It was his opinion, though no-doubt circulated to provoke controversy and attract publicity, which was the reason I suspect others echoed his sentiment, not wanting to miss out on the emotional gravy train.

Regardless of what opinions he holds, he can be funny. Though I suspect that his appeal to white folks lies chiefly in being able to get away with airing opinions members of his white audience hold, but are afraid of repeating for fear of attracting accusations of racism, which, when white people are concerned, can potentially ruin your life.

Chris Rock is a hateful little asshole that carries a chip on his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Part of his charm is that he's funny. His image of being a nice guy that's funny is pretty much history. Now everyone knows he's just a rich racist asshole who made his money off of the very people he hates.

chris-rock.jpg

labor.!
white Americans.

Sure Chris Rock has every right to to say what he does, and he also has the option not to. Some blacks figure that events that happened before their Grandparents were born or even before their Great-Grandparents were born gives them an excuse to be an asshole today.

How many blacks today even know anybody that was a slave. Slavery is just something they talk about amongst themselves because prominent blacks keep reminding them of it.

I wonder if you've ever visited Africa.

I've been to Kenya and Somalia. In Somalia tribal wars have totally destroyed the country. They have no real form of government. Most of them live in plastic covered stick huts or bombed out buildings. In Kenya in some parts of the country blacks are still servants who get a beating for talking back to their bosses. They're pretty much stuck in the 30s. AIDs is rampant, starvation, ethnic-cleansing, Africa is a real mess. It appears that the folks that made if off of those ships in the Americas were the lucky ones.

I think instead of worrying about stuff that never happened to you it might be more prudent if you learned to appreciate how blessed you are. Course some blacks never will because all they want to do is hate someone or blame someone else. The white-man is the perfect governmentally approved scapegoat.

I would not say white people are scapegoats, they are the reasons for black peoples problem in the world today.!!

HA HA HA HA!!!!! Are you muhfuggas really serious? It was a muhfuggin joke. Stop making something out of nothing. Me personally I never thought the dude was funny. But this is his brand of comedy. I bet when he was talking about how terrible "Niggas" are you didn't call him a racist. You were all up ih his ass agreeing with him. Now he says a joke about slavery and you muhfuggas are up in arms? REALLY!!! GFYS

Chris Rock is a hateful little asshole that carries a chip on his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Part of his charm is that he's funny. His image of being a nice guy that's funny is pretty much history. Now everyone knows he's just a rich racist asshole who made his money off of the very people he hates.

Because only white people go to his shows :clap2:

Humor is based in hurt. We identify, and we laugh.

It's a shame that Chris Rock felt obligated to say some stupid shit like this in order to maintain his (I ain't no sellout oreo) street cred in the black community. Make no mistake about it, that's why he said it.

Most white people don't really mind their race being denigrated, and a certain small segment actually approve of it. Don't expect the black shuck and jive to end until white people finally get fed up and turn off the money spigot.

Because only white people go to his shows :clap2:

You'll never get rich by appealing exclusively to blacks. There has to be some cross-over appeal to the mainstream. Not to mention the fact that not all blacks want to listen to some wimpy racist. A large portion of blacks don't want to hear that garbage.

Forum List

Back