Chris Rock Sucks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
"Happy Whiteman Independence Day" coming from Chris Rock is like a 300 pound man complaining about not having something to eat. It just doesn't fit.

I figure ole Chris should be happy he was born in a country that pays him millions of dollars to tell racist jokes.

What are the alternatives?

He could have been born back in Africa where people are starving, killing each other and slavery is still a real possibility if you work for the wrong person.

STFU Chris Rock.........

I figure he's gonna go away because nobody wants to pay to listen to someone who hates you.

FYI......Slavery ended over a hundred years ago.

End of rant.

Last edited:
he always has been a racist 1%er who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Last edited:
Chris Rock plays to the Al Sharpton crowd.

Afro Circus, Afro Circus, polka dot, polka dot AFRO!

I have always thought Chris Rock sucked.
Takes some longer than others to figure it out.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

My wife hates him.

Watch "Jay Silent Bob Strike Back".

He pretty much lost me as a fan with his racist diatribe in that film. Little did I know he really meant it.

Phh you are basing your dislike on his racist attitude.
I just always thought he sucked.
Racism had nothing to do with it.

I have always thought Chris Rock sucked.
Takes some longer than others to figure it out.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

My wife hates him.

Watch "Jay Silent Bob Strike Back".

He pretty much lost me as a fan with his racist diatribe in that film. Little did I know he really meant it.

I haven't liked him since his support for the Lakers in the 2010 NBA Finals.

Jewish producers and agents will continue to pay him and promote him.

Whites will continue to subsidize him.

Blacks will continue to cheer him.

Nothing will change.

chris-rock.jpg

The reason I went off this morning was because of this story:

Actors Chris Rock and Don Cheadle continued to perpetrate racial animosity with their inane Independence Day tweets implying that the holiday was meant only for whites.

Chris Rock, that bastion of racial sensitivity who never lets an opportunity slip by to propagate white guilt, tweeted the message "Happy white peoples independence day the slaves weren't free but I'm sure they enjoyed the fireworks," as Americans celebrated Independence Day. Later, actor Don Cheadle retweeted the message and defended Rock with the lame excuse that only "18th century whites" should be offended by Rock's comment.

This is the reason America can't move past race. It is not white people who are too cowardly to confront the past, as Eric Holder infamously scolded us, but prominent blacks who refuse to let go of the past. In fact, Chris Rock's entire schtick revolves around race relations and his assessment that blacks continue to endure enmity from whites while refusing to acknowledge that any progress has been made in race relations. Not even the fact that America has a black president is enough to overcome the racial animosity displayed by prominent blacks. In fact, President Obama reneged on his promise to heal race relations and now takes every opportunity to inflame racial passions in his quest to excuse his poor performance in office or shift attention elsewhere.

Racial animosity is a lucrative industry promulgated by such exploiters as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They have no interest in moving on or racial healing. Their business model is built around antagonizing blacks into believing that race relations in America are still stuck in the 19th century. It is insulting to Americans to watch prominent blacks such as Rock and Cheadle, who enjoy lucrative entertainment careers with millions of adoring fans, both white and black, pontificate on the hardships experienced by black Americans and the lack of racial sensitivity that supposedly exists in this country. They can't see that their attitudes, prominently displayed in these Twitter messages, are the reason that racial animosity continues to exist in America.

When called on it, they first claim it's a joke, then claim that it's a black thing, as if white America is incapable of understanding. What white America is incapable of understanding is why some won't let it go already! I don't recall any recent black lynchings, and the one horrid episode of a black man being dragged to death in Jasper, Texas resulted in the death penalty for the white perpetrators. Despite what we constantly hear from the black race hustlers, we've come a long way in America towards normalized race relations.

Read more: Blog: Get Over It Already!

he always has been a racist 1%er who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer

What was "racist" about his comments?

Perhaps I should help you out and provide a definition of "racism" for you...

rac·ism
noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Definition of RACISM
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

"Happy Whiteman Independence Day" coming from Chris Rock is like a 300 pound man complaining about not having something to eat. It just doesn't fit.
How so? I think his comments were stupid, but you seem to be claiming that black people don't have a right to talk about race, because slavery was so long ago, and he's rich, so he shouldn't be complaining.

What does the fact that he's a black man with a shitload of money have to do with anything that he said?

I figure ole Chris should be happy he was born in a country that pays him millions of dollars to tell racist jokes.
I'm sure he is. Why would you think he isn't?

What are the alternatives?

He could have been born back in Africa where people are starving, killing each other and slavery is still a real possibility if you work for the wrong person.

Huh? Perhaps I missed the part where Rock said ANYTHING about NOT being happy to be American.

STFU Chris Rock...
I'm sure that stung him.

I figure he's gonna go away because nobody wants to pay to listen to someone who hates you.
You think that Chris Rock "hates" white people?

And Jesus died 2000 years ago. People are still talking about him.

How so? I think his comments were stupid, but you seem to be claiming that black people don't have a right to talk about race, because slavery was so long ago, and he's rich, so he shouldn't be complaining.

What does the fact that he's a black man with a shitload of money have to do with anything that he said?

I'm sure he is. Why would you think he isn't?

Huh? Perhaps I missed the part where Rock said ANYTHING about NOT being happy to be American.

I'm sure that stung him.

You think that Chris Rock "hates" white people?

And Jesus died 2000 years ago. People are still talking about him.
Why WOULDN'T someone think Rock hates white people?

If a white comedian had said something similar, he would be called a racist. And racists aren't all that known for their love of the other race.

Chris Rock says "******" more in 10 minutes than I've said the word in my entire life. That's entertainment?

Forum List

Back