Chris Rock I want to live in a world where an equal amount of white kids are shot every month

He is a comedian, a rather good one too. Every joke sometimes has a kernal of truth.
I am willing to take the joke as he wishes there were as few black kids shot as white kids.

He’s a comedian.

Stop acting like a PC liberal.

Who is allowed to get away white racist bs, it use to be ok to rip on anybody or anything until the LEFTIST C-------ts started their delicate snowflake bs and Obama fueled it on and on and on...........

tell that to all the comedians fired for saying something black this or that.

View attachment 177676

Cumia wasn't making jokes on stage. Chris Rock was.

The fact that Black kids are usually shot by other Black kids. The question for Mr. Rock is whether he is advocating a race war where Black kids start shooting White kids to make it fair or his crazy fantasy is that White kids will become gang bangers and start shooting each other. Either way it seems that Mr. Rock has placed himself in the category of the mentally deranged and should be prohibited from owning a firearm.

Interesting how Libs, safe spacers and virtue signalers have tried to craft that the only acceptable comedy nowadays is where white conservatives are the butt of the "joke"
Blacks, foreigners, gays, gender confused, slow witted, anybody that is not white is verboten from fun poking
Like I said 10 years ago-it's not equality they seek but rather speciality

Last edited:
He is a comedian, a rather good one too. Every joke sometimes has a kernal of truth.
I am willing to take the joke as he wishes there were as few black kids shot as white kids.
He should do something about it with that substantial bank account of his seems like he's worth 100 million.

Forum List

Back