Chris Rock Hosting Academy Awards,Nice Choice

musicman said:
Actually, you're quite right. We like simple, basic solutions. But we fail to understand that, in relationships, "solutions" aren't always what is needed. Sometimes, y'all just need us to be there.

...wallet in one hand, flowers in the other, mouth duct-taped. :)

j/k

Said1 said:
No you're not. :slap:

Sure, I am (hee hee)!

I've always heard that, if there's one thing a woman will respond to, it's sincerity.

Once you learn how to fake that....

I agree with MM. It's not that I am terribly offended,or can't laugh,but there is a big double standard. I also think it's just funny that Chris Rock is the host,he doesn't quite fit in with Julia Roberts and some others of Hollywood's "sheek" crowd!!

Oh well,I won't watch the darn things anyway,except maybe to see the dresses they are wearing.

I honestly don't think there is a double standard.. I've seen comedy from all ends of the spectrum, and comedians are just as harsh on one person as they are another.. No holds barred..

krisy said:
I agree with MM. It's not that I am terribly offended,or can't laugh,but there is a big double standard. I also think it's just funny that Chris Rock is the host,he doesn't quite fit in with Julia Roberts and some others of Hollywood's "sheek" crowd!!

Oh well,I won't watch the darn things anyway,except maybe to see the dresses they are wearing.

LOL! That sounds exactly like Joz!

musicman said:
LOL! That sounds exactly like Joz!

Yes,I hate to admit it,but I do love seeing what the guys and gals are wearing....some of them make fools of themselves,others look great!!

i watch for the same reasons, but only to see my favorite actors, Mel Gibson, who I am sure will be as tasty as ever this year, and Will Smith, who is also very tasty. But after a while, having to listen joan and melissa grate on my nerves because they are SO nasty-looking, and their voices sound like they're smokers. not only that, is they have no fashion sense at all.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i watch for the same reasons, but only to see my favorite actors, Mel Gibson, who I am sure will be as tasty as ever this year, and Will Smith, who is also very tasty. But after a while, having to listen joan and melissa grate on my nerves because they are SO nasty-looking, and their voices sound like they're smokers. not only that, is they have no fashion sense at all.

Oh gosh,those Rivers gals drive me nuts!!! They seem to think their jobs hold some kind of importance in society. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back