Chris Rock Attacks Reporter

People would definitely call me a conservative but in this instance I wish somebody else was filming so that I could see how far he really threw the camera and if the guy accepted the challenge to a fight. Chris even turned to take a picture with the guy trying to be nice. Then to ambush him and play on his kindness just because you aren't important enough to get on his calendar???? Come on guy

Those are DIFFERENT. Only the left can get violent when asked a question about their behavior. Just like Rush gets hammered for calling an activist a slut but Ed Shultz gets ignored for calling a cancer survivor a slut several times.

"Only the left..."
Correct!!!

Sarge...I'm not posting tongue-in-cheek.

My analysis is that they do not behave nor think the way we on the right do.

That is why logic, data, facts, nor experience have any effect on the Left.

Like the spoiled three-year-old, they fold their little arms across their chests, and behave in any fashion that they wish.

We simply have to defeat them in November.

You have hit upon the very reason I treat them as tough as I do.

Lets add to the mix the group mentality of attacking old men who disagree with their views, or marching 500 to harass a teenager.

This will not stop until you get back in their face and treat them the same as they dish out.

I do my best to provoke them when possible, yet must guard my words here. But I do not in person, god help them if they catch me in the need to unload.

Really?

Wow!

The Conservative reporter approached Rock, pretending to be a big admirer, then became confrontational.

so it naturally follows that you attack the camera lady and throw her camera....great! the obama civility strikes again...:clap2:

oh and for the record, I agree, he did ambush rock, and that's BS, but there are better ways to handle it...

Did black on white crime go down since Obama became President?

Is a bat to the face a better way?

The New York Times bestselling author of the explosive new book, Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama’s Biggest Backers, Jason Mattera, had his crew’s camera snatched and hurled by comedian Chris Rock when he asked the star why he has called the Tea Party racist (video below).

“I was stunned,” said Mr. Mattera in an exclusive interview with Big Hollywood. “Tea Party members get called the worst things imaginable and still remain peaceful. But ask a big Hollywood celebrity to explain himself and the guy goes ballistic, wrestles the camera away from my camerawoman, chucks it 50 feet, and then challenges me to a fight. It’s unreal. And it perfectly illustrates why I decided to investigate and writeHollywood Hypocrites.”
EXCLUSIVE: Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question

Chris Rock Attacks Camera After Tea Party Question - YouTube

Can this be???
The peaceful, tolerant Liberals???

That's the last time I will ever see that woman beating coward ever again.

He's scum and should be in chains.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Need some help here good people.

The New York Times bestselling author of the explosive new book, Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama’s Biggest Backers, Jason Mattera, had his crew’s camera snatched and hurled by comedian Chris Rock when he asked the star why he has called the Tea Party racist (video below).

“I was stunned,” said Mr. Mattera in an exclusive interview with Big Hollywood. “Tea Party members get called the worst things imaginable and still remain peaceful. But ask a big Hollywood celebrity to explain himself and the guy goes ballistic, wrestles the camera away from my camerawoman, chucks it 50 feet, and then challenges me to a fight. It’s unreal. And it perfectly illustrates why I decided to investigate and writeHollywood Hypocrites.”

Can this be???

That's ok. We blacks will still support Chris Rock.

The Conservative reporter approached Rock, pretending to be a big admirer, then became confrontational.

somebody neg this cock hole for me please.

You're a sick partisan fuck.

I bet you beat your twat to this one;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oqIP9yagkQ]Congressman Bob Etheridge (D-NC) Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk - YouTube[/ame]

Can this be???

That's ok. We blacks will still support Chris Rock.

Then your scum and hate women.

Why do you hate women?

Libs just don't have a code of conduct so there is no depth that one can sink too and it not be defending by the most vile.

damn, the more I'm exposed to you people, the more shocked I am to learn that you can tolerate each other long enough to breed.

Libs just don't have a code of conduct so there is no depth that one can sink too and it not be defending by the most vile.

damn, the more I'm exposed to you people, the more shocked I am to learn that you can tolerate each other long enough to breed.

Yet we do.

"Only the left..."
Correct!!!

Sarge...I'm not posting tongue-in-cheek.

My analysis is that they do not behave nor think the way we on the right do.

That is why logic, data, facts, nor experience have any effect on the Left.

Like the spoiled three-year-old, they fold their little arms across their chests, and behave in any fashion that they wish.

We simply have to defeat them in November.

You have hit upon the very reason I treat them as tough as I do.

Lets add to the mix the group mentality of attacking old men who disagree with their views, or marching 500 to harass a teenager.

This will not stop until you get back in their face and treat them the same as they dish out.

I do my best to provoke them when possible, yet must guard my words here. But I do not in person, god help them if they catch me in the need to unload.

Really?

Wow!
Really.............

1. If Chris Rock is going to get involved with politics then he's gotta be ready to get some questions about it.

2. Granted, the guy ambushed him, I'da been pissed too. But it kinda comes with the territory, no? Like I said, especially if you're going to open your yap and spout political opinions. Don't care which side you're on, keep your piehole shut or deal with the unintended consequences.

3. So, we got two assholes here. I'd say the relevance is zero, time's up as to how long this story should continue.

Confrontational?

scurrying up back stairs in a rush to get to Rock? :rofl: then saying he's a big fan , and also a hoodie from brooklyn? then asking to face camera for a better picture - then saying why he is really there?

fucking juvie

:rofl:

Ever been to Sundance? There are multiple events happening simultaneously, often in different buildings. Going from one to the other often involves cars, buses, extended walking, and even stairs. It also happens to be true that he is from Brooklyn. I don't know if he is a Chris Rock fan or not, but asking a guy why he thinks a group is a bunch of insane racists in a calm voice is confrontational.

Jason Mattera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Confrontational?

Yea, the reporter misrepresented himself.... while I understand the reporter's desire to discuss the topic.... it's not ethical or reasonable journalism to sideswipe someone like that. The shame of it is that we are losing any journalist standards with this kind of behavior.

Forum List

Back