Chris Rock Attacks Reporter

[more irrelevant verbal effluent removed]

Let's just review YOUR record on the subject of Liberals believing there is no such thing as evil:

Remember saying this?

For those of us who have had to sit through predictable movies/plays/books that evince the accepted Liberal memes, you know: evil white folks, greedy big corporations and wonderful long-suffering minorities and native Americans, with wisdom beyond the ordinary, the times, they may be a-changin’!

Ah, yes, so in your own words you believe that Liberals believe that there is such a thing as evil.

So that makes Mamet an idiot to say otherwise, correct? Or is this a flip flop on your part?

The old PC was an idiot for disagreeing with Mamet...

btw, the irony of the above? You said it in a post that also touted Mamet. Elegant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1868570-post1.html

1. "...Let's just review YOUR record..."

Some might call it stalking....I call it being a groupie!

Very good, carby....

....finding a mentor, the bright star in your constellation...I didn't think you had the intuition!

Just follow at a distance,....I might let you wash my car.

2. "....so in your own words...."

And you wish an explanation?
Sure.

a. "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

b. Artistic licence (sic) (also known as dramatic license, historical license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist to improve a piece of art.
Artistic license - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

c. A woman's prerogative.

Want me to choose one? OK....what day is it?

Next.

:lol: this has been an entertaining exchange.

Let's just review YOUR record on the subject of Liberals believing there is no such thing as evil:

Remember saying this?

For those of us who have had to sit through predictable movies/plays/books that evince the accepted Liberal memes, you know: evil white folks, greedy big corporations and wonderful long-suffering minorities and native Americans, with wisdom beyond the ordinary, the times, they may be a-changin’!

Ah, yes, so in your own words you believe that Liberals believe that there is such a thing as evil.

So that makes Mamet an idiot to say otherwise, correct? Or is this a flip flop on your part?

btw, the irony of the above? You said it in a post that also touted Mamet. Elegant.

Very good, carby....

....finding a mentor, the bright star in your constellation...I didn't think you had the intuition!

Sure.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

b. Artistic licence (sic) (also known as dramatic license, historical license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist to improve a piece of art.

Next.

I try to make nice with carby, 'cause, ....you know, ....he's not 'well."

[more irrelevant verbal effluent removed]

Remember saying this?

[prattle mercifully removed]

Perhaps once in a while you should consider stating your own position, and then defending it in your own words.

Remember saying this?

Very good, carby....

Sure.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Next.

And, it was free!

Very good, carby....

Sure.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Next.

And, it was free!

See....I said we should take this show on the road....but, then I found out carby couldn't find the road.....

Remember saying this?

Perhaps once in a while you should consider stating your own position, and then defending it in your own words.

"...then defending it in your own words."

As soon as I do, you break out in a cold sweat, and delete 'em...Like so:

"[prattle mercifully removed]"

Make up your mind!

OMG....did I suggest you had a mind?????

Make up your mind!

Forum posting is like arguing with a spouse. When it's your turn to talk, remember, by the third sentence,

they've stopped listening.

Make up your mind!

Forum posting is like arguing with a spouse. When it's your turn to talk, remember, by the third sentence,

Absolutely true for those with your disability...Attention Deficit Disorder.....

I fully understand you trying to pretend that everyone suffers from same...
....almost makes you feel normal, huh?

But...I should warn you that your rebuttal has all of the philosophical content and intellectual impact of “oh, yeah?”

Make up your mind!

Absolutely true for those with your disability...Attention Deficit Disorder.....

But...I should warn you that your rebuttal has all of the philosophical content and intellectual impact of “oh, yeah?”

Have you ever noticed that NO ONE here ever addresses all that is typically in any of your interminable posts?

It's because NO ONE IS READING THEM.

Make up your mind!

The funny part here is,

I know that people who make the longest posts are the weakest debaters, BECAUSE they can't make their points concisely, and can't even get their posts read.

But if I constantly chide you for doing that, you will, out of spite if nothing else,

continue to make long tedious rambling posts filled with the usual rhetorical flotsam and jetsam you've scooped up off Google,

and thus, you trap yourself in your own weakened position.

The funny part here is,

I know that people who make the longest posts are the weakest debaters, BECAUSE they can't make their points concisely, and can't even get their posts read.

But if I constantly chide you for doing that, you will, out of spite if nothing else,

continue to make long tedious rambling posts filled with the usual rhetorical flotsam and jetsam you've scooped up off Google,

and thus, you trap yourself in your own weakened position.

Did I every mention how pertinent your critiques are?

That's because they aren't.

But I should remind you that the chances that you will ever have have any influence on my posting are about these chances we'll be celebrating the birth of Richard Simmons junior.

Now hustle on out and do that face-plant that you're famous for! (Oh, no! I ended a sentence with a preposition!!!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back