Chris Matthews’s epic meltdown on MSNBC’s Morning Joe

Hey............for 6 months now, Ive been urging my conservative pals to NOT miss these bozo's on election night over at MSNBC. I wouldnt miss it for the world. It is going to be one of the most glorious nights of my 53 years watching these peckers go mental as the election results roll in. Its cant miss TV............these fuckers are going to be beside themseves and for as much as Matthews is a jackass, its really O'Donnell that Im really looking forward to seeeing with an ungreased telephone pole jammed up his rectum!!!

msnbc-tca.jpg
LOL

The look on her face is priceless....her bubble would say, "I'm so ugly that I'm horny even for you!"

You know what? Sometimes you just have to deal with mother fucking assholes like Preibus in a straight foward I am gonna kick your ass way. So that's what ole Chris did. You don't think Preibus would have liked to have been able to fire back and shut Chris up in the same manner? And he couldn't. Preibus is a lying asshole. And a Republican. And I know that's redundant.

skook look out, a conspiracy is among us. LMAO. The media has been told to lie about Obama's bc. Are you shitting me? You believe that Skook? Wow.

The Confederate Republican Party, 90% white and proud of it. Of course Mitt never had to show his birth certificate, he's white. It's as obvious as the white on your face.

Nope Confederates were democrats.....history is you friend

The Confederate Republican Party, 90% white and proud of it. Of course Mitt never had to show his birth certificate, he's white. It's as obvious as the white on your face.

Fuck you you self loathing prick. I'm sick of your racism against whites.

Same old dumb shit whining, different day.

So much crying, do you guys ever stop with the tears?

Yeah, see... it doesn't GuyPinestra. That's why you puss out and instead opt to just sulk in a corner sending meaningless negative reps.

Uh...genius, the confederates states were DEMOCRATS and Lincoln was REPUBLICAN!

And let's get something else straight while we're at it. The ACTUAL make of of the republican party is closer to 80% Caucasian. Given the FACT that 70% of ALL AMERICANS ARE CAUCASIAN...80% just ain't that far out of skew.

On the other hand, almost HALF of the democrat party is made of the 2 POOREST groups in America and despite having controlled of ALL 3 BRANCHES of government for the the majority of the last 70 years...they REMAIN the poorest groups in America.

So, you tell me genius. Just exactly what the FUCK are blacks and Latinos getting out of this relationship with the liberal elitist in the democrat party besides promises and poverty?

The BETTER question might be, just how long can you keep them on the plantation in the information age?

With people like Herman Cain, Allen West, Marco Rubio, Alberto Gonzales, Condi Rice and on and on and on who are PROMINENT members of the republican party...I'm guessing your rein of LIES is coming to a end!

ESPECIALLY since new polling says 38% of blacks NOW call themselves conservatives and THEY are starting to VOTE!

Putzes like Mathews are a perfect example of useful idiots. They actually believe that the people they idolize would piss on their head if their hair was on fire if he wasn't of use to them. He's a FOOL and he inspires foolishness!

It's a difference in mindset more than anything.

The republicans are full of people that love to push themselves mostly within the private sector and have high ideals for their children. They went mostly small government and view the word of "god" as something important. They believe a lot as our founders more or less.

Things republicans believe in
Private sector-as history has shown that government doesn't have the efficiency of a ceo.
God-Yes, they believe in morals
Family-Nothing is more important than the bonds you have with your parents and children.

The Democrats are full of people that depend on the government and have zero standards as things are opposite of the republicans. People that feel like they're the victim somehow of the high standards of the republicans take the easy way out. More or less it feeds into humanities lust and nature to have anything.

Democrats believe in
-Public sector
-Unions
-Dependence
-Allowing a victim to whine and not expect them to give back to the nation. Everyone is a whiny fucking victim that cries and whines for free shit. O'crap, what an outlook on life.
-Free sex without a thought

The tea party is all around the idea of limited government with less government. If it comes off racial, well, that's because most blacks depend utterly on the government(well, more then half). Most whites and most blacks believe in two very different mindsets.

What the hell do you want to do about it? People have every right to believe as they wish.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back