Chris Matthews’s epic meltdown on MSNBC’s Morning Joe

I don't give a shit how many times Rdean floats his shit.. I'm never gonna say I'm sad I was born white. suck it up deano.

Fuck off.

Obama has shown his short form, his long form and articles from two different papers and hospital records. More than any other president in US history. To say it's not racism is racism because right wing lying fucks know they are lying. Obama even had to petition Hawaii to change their laws. That has never happened in US history.

N E V E R H A P P E N N E D I N U S H I S T O R Y U N T I L O B A M A!
A lot of things never happened until obamaturd got in office. IDIOT!!!!

Hey............for 6 months now, Ive been urging my conservative pals to NOT miss these bozo's on election night over at MSNBC. I wouldnt miss it for the world. It is going to be one of the most glorious nights of my 53 years watching these peckers go mental as the election results roll in. Its cant miss TV............these fuckers are going to be beside themseves and for as much as Matthews is a jackass, its really O'Donnell that Im really looking forward to seeeing with an ungreased telephone pole jammed up his rectum!!!

msnbc-tca.jpg

Last edited:
I saw him on Morning Joe this morning
he really lit into that guy...
People around Mathews really looked uncomfortable.

The WH staff I'm sure said job well done from Obama's
personal defender.

odonnell.png
.............gonna be a fcuking HOOOOOOOOOOT.............and when Im done, Im coming on here to rub salt in the wounds of the k00ks. Like big ass rock salts.................

Like this...................

obamareagantimemagazine.jpg

At least the Hacks on FOX show some Respect and actually let their Guest answer their Questions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkFU4MtubU]Outfoxed: Fox News technique: cut their mic! - YouTube[/ame]

Good god, you fucking suck at photoshopping. Please stop for your own sake.

Actually, you can't even call that photoshopping.

This is photoshopping. I enjoy photoshopping.

5ynKh.jpg

Last edited:
The Confederate Republican Party, 90% white and proud of it. Of course Mitt never had to show his birth certificate, he's white. It's as obvious as the white on your face.
Because everyone knows Mitt is a citizen, still not sure about the kenyan in chief.

That makes you pretty dumb, in all honesty.

How could you POSSIBLY not be sure? You're just a retarded birther.

You can't be serious? You and your buddies all take Obama at his word. So why not Romney? You are aware it is common knowledge where Romney was born, right?

But lets play your little game. Romney shows us his birth certificate as soon as Obama shows us one that is not photo shopped or an obvious forgery.

Now don't get me wrong I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, but you don't get it both ways. You don't get on one hand to pretend the fake birth certificates we have been shown are proof while demanding Romney prove his birth location.

You have the IQ of a handball if you dont know the Obama birth certificate is a phoney. Of course its a fake.........but its a moot point. Nobody in the media is ever going to touch it.

I'm talking about His "still not sure about the kenyan in chief" comment, idiot.

You have the IQ of a handball if you dont know the Obama birth certificate is a phoney. Of course its a fake.........but its a moot point. Nobody in the media is ever going to touch it.

You birthers are fucking ridiculous. Nobody takes you seriously but other birthers.

You birthers are fucking ridiculous. Nobody takes you seriously but other birthers.

I don't take you seriously. If you think I define myself by a single issue, you're an idiot anyways.

I don't give a shit how many times Rdean floats his shit.. I'm never gonna say I'm sad I was born white. suck it up deano.

Fuck off.

Obama has shown his short form, his long form and articles from two different papers and hospital records. More than any other president in US history. To say it's not racism is racism because right wing lying fucks know they are lying. Obama even had to petition Hawaii to change their laws. That has never happened in US history.

N E V E R H A P P E N N E D I N U S H I S T O R Y U N T I L O B A M A!

Not that I buy into any of this Birther crap, but....

The weasel words used by someone just before they contradict themselves

What a dummy.

5,000 experts have stated the thing is a fake, but like I said a few posts ago genius, the point is moot. All the media has a gag order, as they do on other issues of national security. Obama's college records are bogus too ( from Columbia), but again, its irrelevant because it'll never be a media issue.

A string of choice words in a heated manner is an epic meltdown?

Good god, how dumb are you? Do you know what a fucking meltdown is?

Hey Heifer, the title came from the video, not the poster. your 'auto-defend' setting is a little sensitive...

Forum List

Back