Chris Matthews

Chris may have gone his meds.....

Allen West: Chris Matthews Might Be Off His Medication - Katie Pavlich

chris-matthews-cover-up.jpg

Last edited:
christhetingler02.gif

Newt Gingrich absolutely wrecks Chris Matthews

8/28/12

Most weeks aren’t good weeks for Chris Matthews, but this one has been exceptionally rough for the MSNBC host. After getting thoroughly dismantled yesterday morning by Tom Brokaw, Mika and an the RNC Chair, Matthews thought it would be a good idea to bring try the exact same talking points against Newt Gingrich.

It didn’t go very well.

Watch the clip:
---
So what’s the deal with Chris Matthews? Who knows, but one thing is for sure, if you disagree with the ideology of President Obama, he’s probably going to call you a racist.
---

Newt Gingrich absolutely wrecks Chris Matthews – Glenn Beck

I made a post that got me banned for 30 days.

HOLY CRAP.

Given some of the stuff I see here on a daily basis, I have to wonder what the hell you could have said to be banned for 30 days.

That's like the guy in Guns N' Roses who was kicked out of the band for taking too many drugs.

Yikes.

Or the guy who was thrown out of the strip joint for lewd behavior.

I recall hearing, about 10 years ago, so called Conservatives calling in to Rush Limbaugh and saying that they thought Chris Matthews was a good, honest, non-partisan reporter.

And it wasn't April Fools day either!

He may well have been, then.

Insanity can be progressive -- no pun intended.

Back then, Matthews supported removing Clinton from office... which is why the Conservatives got a "tingle up their leg" for him.

Then Bush invaded Iraq, and he went full left.

Ann Coulter: Chris Matthews is few race cards short of a full deck.

That one almost made me spit out my coffee. Too funny, couldn't agree more.

I'd like to see those two crazies locked together in a room for a couple of hours.

I'd like to see two rational adults have a discussion about the problems we face...

Naw, that wouldn't be entertaining at all.

The ironic thing is both Coulter and Matthews used to be more sober, serious commentators. Then they found they could get more attention going all Howard Beale on us.

original.0

Last edited:

Ann Coulter: Chris Matthews is few race cards short of a full deck.

That one almost made me spit out my coffee. Too funny, couldn't agree more.

I'd like to see those two crazies locked together in a room for a couple of hours.

I'd like to see two rational adults have a discussion about the problems we face...

Naw, that wouldn't be entertaining at all.

Not gonna happen until the crazies are marginalized. I see no signs of that.

Is the biggest fucking whiner on the planet.

Willow.........the reason to consistently go over to MSNBC and watch this guy is to revel in the anger and misery that is the far left. Matthews reinforces everything that makes these meatheads fringe k00ks...........and you realize he is speaking only to the annointed crazies. Indeed Willow.......all those MSNBC shows ratings are so low that if they were in network TV they would be off the air. Thats how few people those bozo's reach.:D

odonnell.png

For months now, I have been chomping on the bit to watch the whole election night over at MSNBC. Its gonna be cant miss TV. Most of all, I want to see this miserable fuck O'Donnell spend the night looking like he's sitting on an ungreased telephone pole. DOnt miss it Willow...........we're gonna be laugihng our asses off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back