Chris Matthews

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
I was watching Chris Matthews yesterday and once again he is spinning the truth, this time about Herman Cain.
He said that Herman Cain is the CEO and Founder of Godfathers Pizza.
Not true.
Godfather's Pizza was a subsidiary of Pillsbury and they hired him as CEO. He then made it from unprofitable to very profitable. Then he bought it in 1988 with other investors from Pillsbury.
He was the CEO until 1996 where he resigned to become CEO of the National Restaurant Association.
Chris - He is not the Founder of Godfather's Pizza. If you are going to report about something at least get it right.
He does the same thing with the tea party.

Well to be fair, it is the "Chris Matthews Show" not the "I Research Everything I Say For Accuracy Show".

I was watching Chris Matthews yesterday and once again he is spinning the truth, this time about Herman Cain.
Not true.
Godfather's Pizza was a subsidiary of Pillsbury and they hired him as CEO. He then made it from unprofitable to very profitable. Then he bought it in 1988 with other investors from Pillsbury.
He was the CEO until 1996 where he resigned to become CEO of the National Restaurant Association.
Chris - He is not the Founder of Godfather's Pizza. If you are going to report about something at least get it right.

He might retract that, he does on occasion. I think Matthews is one of the best interviewers of our time. Very knowledgeable, very quick.

Not true.

He might retract that, he does on occasion. I think Matthews is one of the best interviewers of our time. Very knowledgeable, very quick.

Tingley quick.

Not true.

:lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Not true.

Tingley quick.

Hmm. Too bad you're not.

Yep...and the Panama canal is in Egypt

So when Fox news does it and then retracts it's it's a horse of a different color? :)

Fox does not do it on purpose and Fox does the same thing. They admit when they do mistakes.
All of the news gets their report from the same information.
The video on Hannity was talking about all of the protesters including Wisconsin and showed people in Florida protesting at the same time, that is where the palm trees came from. It was MSNBC that spun it about the video and they got that from the INTERNET and it was not true.

Perfect examples of excuses for MSNBC right here.
It's OK if MSNBC does it but not Fox.
Hypocrisy at it's finest by Dems.
Guess What? Fox is not going away so deal with it!
Conservatives have just as much right to a news station as liberals do.

You have to understand that it wasn't long ago that the democrat party was the party of segregation and racism. Al Gore's father, senator Gore was a segregationist. Today it's the party of plantation politics. If a Black man or woman toes the line of liberal ideology it's fine as long as he doesn't get too upity. Once a Black man or woman strays from the democrat party liberal line they will be attacked in the most offensive racist manner. Look what the democrats did to Justice Thomas. Look what they did to Dr. Condie Rice. Mainstream media newspapers showed cartoons about Bush's Secretary of State so offensive and racist that it's difficult to describe. Matthews was an intern for a democrat senator back when segregation was still a topic in left wing circles. I doubt if he forgot his racist roots.

Forum List

Back