Chris Matthews, the thrill is gone

Ah, the Republican way. Resort to name calling. Breitbart is known for his dishonesty. Ignore that and let's talk about who's intelligent and who isn't, sir/madam.

Breitbart is not any more DISHONEST then the talking asses on PMSnbcCnnAbcNbc etc etc etc. You want to believe what is fed to you, have at it.

Not really. Breitbart is a Republican lackey. Anyone who uses name calling to identify the networks probably doesn't know much about what the news business really is. Breitbart and Fox are not news sources. Never have been and never will despite propaganda to the contrary.

lol, WHATEVA.
if Fox isn't a news souce and is only propaganda, then it doesn't bode well for you lefties eh? they are the NUMBER ONE watched new source for eva..all them Republicans outnumber the left...:lol:

Last edited:
Breitbart is not any more DISHONEST then the talking asses on PMSnbcCnnAbcNbc etc etc etc. You want to believe what is fed to you, have at it.

Not really. Breitbart is a Republican lackey. Anyone who uses name calling to identify the networks probably doesn't know much about what the news business really is. Breitbart and Fox are not news sources. Never have been and never will despite propaganda to the contrary.

lol, WHATEVA.
if Fox isn't a news souce and is only propaganda, then it doesn't bode well for you lefties eh? they are the NUMBER ONE watched new source for eva..all them Republicans outnumber the left...:lol:

As Alexander Hamilton (yes, the president) once said, "The masses are asses." Nowhere is this better proven than the love conservatives give to the empty heads at Fox News. Fox News uses prejudice, celebrity gossip and sex to grab its audience. They're about as serious a news source as the Teletubbies. And Republicans love 'em. Shows to go ya how screwed up they are.

Don't believe this hype. Matthews' ratings suck so now he's sniffing around Obama's butthole for an interview. That's all this is about. Matthews is a real dunce.

lol, WHATEVA.

As Alexander Hamilton (yes, the president) once said, "The masses are asses." Nowhere is this better proven than the love conservatives give to the empty heads at Fox News. Fox News uses prejudice, celebrity gossip and sex to grab its audience. They're about as serious a news source as the Teletubbies. And Republicans love 'em. Shows to go ya how screwed up they are.

LOL, LIKE WE HAVEN'T HEARD THIS SHIT BEFORE...
The only (masses are asses) are the ones who watch PMSnbc..and the Joy Behar show..

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if you see that totally "spontaneous" and completely "unexpected" exclusive interview in a few weeks. That's all this sham is about. Matthews' ratings are in the toilet. Now he's just sucking on Obama's farts in the hopes he'll get that exclusive interview. But i wouldn't be surprised if the interview has already been agreed to. Like the song says..."Don't believe the Hype!"

Don't believe this hype. Matthews' ratings suck so now he's sniffing around Obama's butthole for an interview. That's all this is about. Matthews is a real dunce.

I highly doubt it and would be very very surprised if Barry granted him an interview after that outburst. Those would be considered rather biting comments to any president, but especially so to a narcissist like Obama. He's probably already close to running out of pins to stick into his Matthews doll.

I highly doubt it and would be very very surprised if Barry granted him an interview after that outburst. Those would be considered rather biting comments to any president, but especially so to a narcissist like Obama. He's probably already close to running out of pins to stick into his Matthews doll.

Don't be surprised if it's all staged. Chris Matthews eats Obama farts for a living. So stay tuned for that "exclusive" interview.

If Obama loses the MSNBC crowd then he may as well call it a day and hit the links. Seriously, folks...when he loses the support of Matthews, who he used to send shivers up the guy's leg, what's Obama got left? Public sector unions and the minority vote?

Last edited:
Perhap Chrissy, tingle up his leg, Mathews has finally seen the light?

Barry sucks as POTUS and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that fact.

His Hope and Change BS was just that. BS.

If I were the Dems I'd kick Barry to the nearest golf course and pick someone else to run for POTUS.

Matthews and Obama in a love-spat? Two phony GE slaves goin at it should be fun. Grab yer popcorn.

lol, WHATEVA.

The only (masses are asses) are the ones who watch PMSnbc..and the Joy Behar show..

Please tell me how Fox News is better than MSNBC. (This I gotta hear.)

Please tell me how Fox News is better than MSNBC. (This I gotta hear.)

Its ratings absolutely crush them. And i don't trust anything from GE-owned slaves over at NBC. GE might be the most evil Corporation on Earth. They don't pay Taxes and they Outsource Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. I just can't trust anyone who receives a paycheck from them.

Well, duh, Chris. Of course he hasn't given a plan for how he's going to do anything on your checklist.

When has he ever given a plan for anything? He waits for other people to present plans and then when they look close enough to being passable, he steps in and takes credit.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back