Chris Matthews, the thrill is gone

Face it. The White House is just another form of government housing. And all government housing is the same. :lol:

Damn...

Just tell us...why are we in this fight with him...just tell us commander, just give us our orders and tell us where we're going...give us the mission...and he hasn't done it.

Chrissy is trying to shake him up because he's worried about losing.:D

Unfortunately you can't take Chris 'Thrill up my Leg' Matthews seriously anymore. It's a real shame because there was a time when he could be taken seriously. He destroyed his credibilty himself.

Breitbart.tv » Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama; ‘I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe’

He hears stories from the white house you would not believe!
Oh we'll believe it all right.

Without an agenda, we need to give him one. The OWS agenda!

Matthews said the same kinds of things a number of months ago on his show. I'm betting this "interview" is equally old.

Once Obama began standing in front of some of the 70,000 or so substandard bridges and asking why Republicans don't want to invest in American infrastructure, Matthews began to change his tune. He has repeatedly applauded Obama for his "jobs bill" that Republicans have shot down. Republicans have shown themselves to be a dirty and anti American party. They just want to get rid of the black guy in the WHITE House.

Well I have news for them. There will be other minority presidents. The only way they can maintain power is through voter suppression. But that isn't long lasting. I don't know what their next "trick" will be. But it will be interesting to see.

Hey, old Chris has finally opened his eyes, or at least taken the blinders off.

What's he gonna do in his second term, more of this?

Too many people around him are little kids with propellers on their heads.

Sounds like it's time for Barry to paraphrase Lyndon Johnson, "When I've lost Matthews, I'm fucked!"

LOL...Chris Matthews, a media rat abandoning the USS Obama.

I've asked the same question as Chris Matthews for some time now...namely, why is Barack Obama running for a second term when by all appearances he's run out of ideas halfway through his first? People like TM are so busy looking for Republican "bogeymen" trying to steal an election that they haven't stepped back and asked what Barack Obama is going to do with four more years.

LMAOff!!!

You know one thing that is obvious as hell to me? The ONLY people that are dredging deeper into the bottom the barrel for talent than MSNBC is George Soros over at Media Matter with the half whits that they've hired to "counter" the evil republican propaganda on sites like this.

Cris Mathews and the useful idiots on here will be the FIRST to be marched of the the concentration....uh, re education camps by their fascist, liberal, intellectual elite MASTERS if they get their way.

Keep it up stupids. The next tingle you feel up your leg will be from the electrodes your masters use to reform "counter productive" behavior.

Glad to see that some of the useful idiots are waking up to realize that the man they helped elect is nothing more than an empty suit who is hurting America.

Chris 'Thrill up my Leg' Matthews is of course right but the problem is that no one listens to him anymore. He destroyed his crediblility a long time ago.

Breitbart.tv » Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama; ‘I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe’

He hears stories from the white house you would not believe!
Oh we'll believe it all right.

Without an agenda, we need to give him one. The OWS agenda!

So what did Breitbart take out of context this time?

Are you too stupid to watch the video yourself, dumbass??

Ah, the Republican way. Resort to name calling. Breitbart is known for his dishonesty. Ignore that and let's talk about who's intelligent and who isn't, sir/madam.

So what did Breitbart take out of context this time?

Ah, the Republican way. Resort to name calling. Breitbart is known for his dishonesty. Ignore that and let's talk about who's intelligent and who isn't, sir/madam.

Breitbart is not any more DISHONEST then the talking asses on PMSnbcCnnAbcNbc etc etc etc. You want to believe what is fed to you, have at it.

Breitbart is not any more DISHONEST then the talking asses on PMSnbcCnnAbcNbc etc etc etc. You want to believe what is fed to you, have at it.

Not really. Breitbart is a Republican lackey. Anyone who uses name calling to identify the networks probably doesn't know much about what the news business really is. Breitbart and Fox are not news sources. Never have been and never will despite propaganda to the contrary.

Forum List

Back