Chris Matthews- takes down Obama

Chris 'Thrill up my Leg' Matthews is truly insane. So I can't say i care at all about what he thinks. I actually think Obama does have heart. His policies are awful though.

If he has heart, it's no where I have seen. Going on another vacation to Martha's vineyard while this country is in crisis- economically, it's kind of like giving the middle finger to the people who put him in that position.

If he has any heart- it's with sports.

Mr. thrill up his leg Matthews has seen the light, admits the stimulus plan failed and states Obama does not have a heart. No kidding Matthews, you are just now noticing that.??Matthews - Obama needs to show more heart [NBC 8-10-2011] - YouTube

The dems are running for the exit on Obama.

Is that the way Fox idiots are spinning it?

This was on NBC, you need to take out your ear-pugs and remove your blindfold and see it again. Obama's strongest cheerleader just dumped all over him.

Now--now--never give a liberal credit enough--to have the intellect or patience to listen to the NUMBER ONE cheerleader of Barack Obama dump on him.

Mathews did it the other night on his own show.

Chris Matthews Unloads on Obama; President Should Have Said 'Tax the Freaking Rich!'

What a difference a couple of weeks make.

Crazy that Chris just caught up with about 70% of America... I'll bet he thinks he is leading the charge. People were asking "what's the plan Mr. Obama" back in 2007, Chris was bust attacking the people who just wanted some of the most basic answers for person running for President of the United States.

I agree, he is a little late to the conclusion but late is better than never. I wonder if Chris is in the woodshed now.:lol:

Crazy that Chris just caught up with about 70% of America... I'll bet he thinks he is leading the charge. People were asking "what's the plan Mr. Obama" back in 2007, Chris was bust attacking the people who just wanted some of the most basic answers for person running for President of the United States.

I agree, he is a little late to the conclusion but late is better than never. I wonder if Chris is in the woodshed now.:lol:

Criss--still hasn't answered me about the recall vote in Wisconsin. He was certain that this was going to be a mandate against Walker--and that Republicans could look forward to the same loss in 2012---:lol:

If he believed that--then I assume that he has realized the Unions lost--and if we follow the same type of thinking--it looks like it is going to look like Custer's last stand for democrats and Barack Obama in 2012--:cuckoo:

$Ram it down.jpg

They did it too--:lol::lol: and plan on doing it again in 2012.

This was on NBC, you need to take out your ear-pugs and remove your blindfold and see it again. Obama's strongest cheerleader just dumped all over him.

Now--now--never give a liberal credit enough--to have the intellect or patience to listen to the NUMBER ONE cheerleader of Barack Obama dump on him.

Chris Matthews Unloads on Obama; President Should Have Said 'Tax the Freaking Rich!'

I think that Chris has finally realized that his idol( Obama) has no plan, what a fall from grace it must be for him to finally realize that.

Its starting to get pathetic, i actually feel sorry for them.

i think most should go on suicide watch and be on camera 24/7...

Please, if you can, check on the liberals you know

This is becoming a humanitarian crisis.

Criss--still hasn't answered me about the recall vote in Wisconsin. He was certain that this was going to be a mandate against Walker--and that Republicans could look forward to the same loss in 2012---:lol:

If he believed that--then I assume that he has realized the Unions lost--and if we follow the same type of thinking--it looks like it is going to look like Custer's last stand for democrats and Barack Obama in 2012--:cuckoo:

View attachment 14645

They did it too--:lol::lol: and plan on doing it again in 2012.

Custers last stand is right on and now some of the calvary wants to head for the hills before they get slaughtered. Hopefully they can sneak away, with Chris Matthews. :lol:

I think that Chris has finally realized that his idol( Obama) has no plan, what a fall from grace it must be for him to finally realize that.

Obama is doing a Carter--both of them with very high I.Q's but incapable of LEADING.

They are detached from reality--it's not their problem--someone else needs to handle it.

So Criss Mathews has jumped in here to help out--LOL

Its starting to get pathetic, i actually feel sorry for them.

i think most should go on suicide watch and be on camera 24/7...

Please, if you can, check on the liberals you know

This is becoming a humanitarian crisis.

Yes, it is pretty pathetic, but when you elect someone just because of the color of their skin, and admit it, many did, which by the way is racist--- and then ignore the resume and background of the candidate, which in this case had zero qualifications, you asked for it. Chris was uno- number one cheerleader, somehow I don't think he is sleeping too well.

Obama doesn't have a plan but Matthews does. Like politicians, guys like Matthews follow the prevailing political winds. When Obama had an astounding 70+% popularity rating - Matthews couldn't stop stroking himself while talking about him. Lately after Obama's ratings have been nosediving - he jumps ship and joins the other side.
If by some miracle the economy improves and unemployment rises above 7% or so - Matthews will be right back in Obama's arms.

Obama is doing a Carter--both of them with very high I.Q's but incapable of LEADING.

They are detached from reality--it's not their problem--someone else needs to handle it.

So Criss Mathews has jumped in here to help out--LOL

And don't forget- they both won the Nobel Peace Prize- Obama won because he is not Bush, I think Carter won because he too destroyed the U.S economy.:lol:

Obama doesn't have a plan but Matthews does. Like politicians, guys like Matthews follow the prevailing political winds. When Obama had an astounding 70+% popularity rating - Matthews couldn't stop stroking himself while talking about him. Lately after Obama's ratings have been nosediving - he jumps ship and joins the other side.
If by some miracle the economy improves and unemployment rises above 7% or so - Matthews will be right back in Obama's arms.

Right now he is trying to escape Custer's last stand. But the problem is- many, many more democrats are doing the same- there is a whole lot of whispering going on in the halls of congress and the senate among Democrats- they are sweating bricks, as they know when this country takes Obama out they are going with him, the ones that are up for re-election anyway and they are not sleeping too well either.

Mr. thrill up his leg Matthews has seen the light, admits the stimulus plan failed and states Obama does not have a heart. No kidding Matthews, you are just now noticing that.??Matthews - Obama needs to show more heart [NBC 8-10-2011] - YouTube

The dems are running for the exit on Obama.

that's your spin. I take it as saying Obama is disconnected from his base and Mathews was giving him some constructive criticism not "taking down". That is the difference between Democrats and Republcans, Democrats see conssructive criticism as a positive in a well adjusted mentally healthy relationship, Republican sheep have this paranoid delusional fear of critiicism and if they step out of line they get slaughtered.

I found this video. Somehow Chris had the biggest clues to Obamas ineptness and missed them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o&feature=fvst]Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments - YouTube[/ame]

Right now he is trying to escape Custer's last stand. But the problem is- many, many more democrats are doing the same- there is a whole lot of whispering going on in the halls of congress and the senate among Democrats- they are sweating bricks, as they know when this country takes Obama out they are going with him, the ones that are up for re-election anyway and they are not sleeping too well either.

There is no doubt that democrats in the house and senate are very worried. They see Obama's inability to LEAD--and so many of them have been supporting republican bills in the house--such as the CUT-CAP and BALANCE bill that Harry Reid tabled and that Obama stated he would veto.

Democrats in both houses followed Obama--Pelosi and Reid for the 1st two years of his term--and lost their political careers over it--I doubt the remaining want to go over that cliff with Obama in 2012. So the remarks will start to come out from democrats looking to distance themselves from Barack Obama.

One more example of how full of shit the Right has been with their constant claims that the left blindly supports Obama.

So you finally came to your senses? Took you long enough.
Some are a little slower on the up take then others,but even the StUpId ones catch on eventually. Nice to have you on board. Better late then never.:clap2:

Forum List

Back