Chris Matthews Spends 75% Of Mondays Hardball Bashing Romney And The Mormon Faith.

News is getting busy now, wait till 2012, there will be more news to cover than any outlet will be able to handle. but MSNBC will just concentrate on Bashing Romney and Cain instead of the California earthquake that will be blamed on Bush and Palin.

images

wait till we have a President Romney, all 4 or 5 MSNBC buttheads will spend their hour shows trying to convince their devoted 43,000 viewers that the world is coming to an end!!! isnt that what conservatives felt when Obama won?

The OP is a lying sack of shit. Matthews interviewed Rev Jeffers and was attacking him about his mormon comments. It was a good interview. I don't like watching Matthews, he never lets anyone finish their answer. But the pastor did a good job of making his case.

It's funny how posters respond to something that they never saw.

I don't pay too much attention to the Nerfball host. I mean after the thrill going up his leg from listening to Barry speak and later saying it's his job to make sure the Obama presidency is successful, not much else one needs to know about that lefty shill.

Forum List

Back