Chris Matthews says GOP "dividing country along racial lines"

Your post is one of the most ignorant ones I have seen in a long time. Where do morons like you come from. :confused:

YOU are a pathetic racist.
Then explain how they are embracing minorities.

If you can't list 3 examples of how the republican party is reaching out to non-white Americans, then you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

GOP Intensifies Its Outreach To Latino Voters Focusing On The Economy : It's All Politics : NPR

Maryland GOP | Republican Party of Maryland

African American Leadership Council | Republican Party of Florida

We're constantly being told not to consider the color of a person's skin by people who are constantly shoving the color a person's skin in our face. Matthews is a bright and shining example of this blatant hypocrisy. All he seems to see is the color of a person's skin.

Food stamps equals black people? Welfare equals black people? Precisely who is the "racist" here, Chris?

If that term needs to be used, I think it's you.

Last edited:
The only ONES dividing this country is people like Chris Matthews and Democrats-Progressives

Everything with them is minorities this, minorities that

Never is IT just, WE are ALL AMERCIANS

a person should be upset with this, having people say they are less in this country instead of EQUALS

Last edited:
If you can't list 3 examples of how the republican party is reaching out to non-white Americans, then you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

This is precisely the issue, and I believe you're sincere and well-meaning.

The Democrats, I think by their very nature, divide Americans into little hyphenated groups. African-American, Latino-American, Martian-American, Male Americans, Female Americans, Gay Americans, Young Americans, Old Americans, Rich Americans, Poor Americans, on and on and on.

So when they are legislating or campaigning, that's how they see us.

The Republicans, whether we agree with their politics or not, simply don't do that. They see an American as an American and the division stops there. It doesn't make them racists, it just means that they feel Americans should be treated the same.

Yes, I know, there are racists in the GOP. There are also racists in the Democrat party. The "racist" claims are nothing more than political weapons, an attempt to quickly de-legitimize the "enemy".

I suspect the Democrats' strategy of dividing people into little groups is more effective than the Republican's strategy of treating Americans as Americans, but I sure as hell don't agree with it, nor do I think they can claim they're trying to "bring us together".

Last edited:

We're constantly being told not to consider the color of a person's skin by people who are constantly shoving the color a person's skin in our face. Matthews is a bright and shining example of this blatant hypocrisy. All he seems to see is the color of a person's skin.

Food stamps equals black people? Welfare equals black people? Precisely who is the "racist" here, Chris?

If that term needs to be used, I think it's you.

Gotta agree.

Mathews and folks like him see racists behind every bush. You can't possibly dislike Barry for his policies. Its gotta be about his black half.

I've been hearing this bs for the three years Barry has been in office. Anyone who disagrees
WITH HIS POLICIES is a racist.

One would think Mathews would catch a clue. Apparantly not.

Who cares what Chris Matthews says?

It's not a matter of caring.

It's more a matter of: If you don't have the comedy channel, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow are a good substitute.

Obviously, both of you guys care, but more to the point, argue against what he is saying.

Romney is outright playing on racial resentment, with he and his surrogates using all sorts of racially loaded language about Birth Certificates and "Not understanding America" and Welfare. The kind of racial pandering the GOP gave up in the 1990's, but it's back now.

It's more a matter of: If you don't have the comedy channel, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow are a good substitute.

Obviously, both of you guys care, but more to the point, argue against what he is saying.

Romney is outright playing on racial resentment, with he and his surrogates using all sorts of racially loaded language about Birth Certificates and "Not understanding America" and Welfare. The kind of racial pandering the GOP gave up in the 1990's, but it's back now.

OMG, racially loaded LANGUAGE, birth certificate, Not understand America and WELFARE
what a figgen JOKE

again , how is work instead of welfare racist any criticism of Obama = racism that's the race card

Last edited:

OMG, racially loaded LANGUAGE, birth certificate, Not understand America and WELFARE
what a figgen JOKE

Welfare has always been racial code... All the way back to 1980 when Reagan made up stories about a "welfare queen" that turned out not to be in the least bit true.

The GOP seemed to outgrow this kind of crap with George W. Bush, who actually tried to open the party up. And McCain, to his credit, avoided this kind of crap, refusing to do the Wright stuff and dressing down a supporter who called Obama an "Arab".

Rawmoney in his desperation, knows that he isn't going to get the minority vote, and he's going full out white resentment. It will be a sad commentary on this country if it works.

Your post is one of the most ignorant ones I have seen in a long time. Where do morons like you come from. :confused:

GOP Intensifies Its Outreach To Latino Voters Focusing On The Economy : It's All Politics : NPR

Maryland GOP | Republican Party of Maryland

African American Leadership Council | Republican Party of Florida

Tracking Poll Wave 1: Latino vote uphill climb for Romney | Latino Decisions

Just before the beginning of the Republican National Convention in Tampa presidential candidate Mitt Romney continues to overwhelmingly lose the Latino vote and has low levels of favorability among the majority of the Latino electorate. The first weekly tracking poll of Latino registered voters by Latino Decisions and impreMedia reveals that 65% would vote to re-elect President Barack Obama and 26% would prefer the Republican alternative offered by Romney.

again , how is work instead of welfare racist any criticism of Obama = racism that's the race card

To start with, the Romney claims about the waivers have been ruled completely false by everyone who has looked at them. the Washington Post gave them four Pinnochios for how false they were.

Two of the five states requesting the waivers have Republican Governors.

Welfare has always been racial code. I thought the GOP had outgrown that kind of thing, but not really.

To start with, the Romney claims about the waivers have been ruled completely false by everyone who has looked at them. the Washington Post gave them four Pinnochios for how false they were.

Welfare has always been racial code. I thought the GOP had outgrown that kind of thing, but not really.

LOL, welfare has always been a racial CODE

MY GAWD

MY GAWD

Your God would be ashamed of Romney, if he actually existed...

MY GAWD

Your God would be ashamed of Romney, if he actually existed...

must you overrun EVERY thread with you bullshit?
you've become a real BORE

I think the GOP would say that "We're reaching out to all Americans." In truth, the Governor is sponsoring plans that will injure lower to middle income Americans. But that is what they will say; "We don't see color". Yeah right.

Person A: "If you criticize Obama, you're a racist."

Person B: "No I'm not."

Person A: "Yes you are."

Like pro-life vs. pro-choice or Israel vs. Arabs. On and on, no end.

We've never had a person in the White House better equipped to end this back-and-forth, not even close, and it's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back