Chris Matthews says GOP "dividing country along racial lines"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Only racism in america is affirmative action and Obozo and tweety both support it. They want govt mandated persecution of white people. Conservatives don't want the govt persecuting blacks. We want the whole racial preference game to end.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews defends attack on Priebus, says Republican attacks 'dividing country along racial lines.' - POLITICO.com

8/27/12 8:46 PM EDT

TAMPA -- In an emotional interview with POLITICO tonight, MSNBC host Chris Matthews defended his spirited attack against RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, in which he alleged that the Republican party was guilty of playing the race card against President Barack Obama.

"It is obvious that this is something I care passionately about: race was abused by white politicians in my lifetime, including Reagan. For someone to come on the program and deny that this is part of their process, I couldn't take that," Matthews said. "This is something I really, deeply believe in. We grew up in a country where appeals to race have been awful, terrible. This language -- we are beyond this. It had to be called out."

Asked about his tone, Matthews said, "There come times when the passion should be reflective in the tone."

"There are a couple issues like peace and war, and race relations -- this is, deeply, not something we should be revisiting in the 21st century," he said. "It isn't even covert any more, its overt. Race is the San Andreas Fault in this country, and this is dividing this country along racial lines."

Last edited:
Only racism in america is affirmative action and Obozo and tweety both support it. They want govt mandated persecution of white people. Conservatives don't want the govt persecuting blacks. We want the whole racial preference game to end.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews defends attack on Priebus, says Republican attacks 'dividing country along racial lines.' - POLITICO.com

Chris Matthews defends attack on Priebus: GOP 'dividing country along racial lines'

TAMPA -- In an emotional interview with POLITICO tonight, MSNBC host Chris Matthews defended his spirited attack against RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, in which he alleged that the Republican party was guilty of playing the race card against President Barack Obama.

"It is obvious that this is something I care passionately about: race was abused by white politicians in my lifetime, including Reagan. For someone to come on the program and deny that this is part of their process, I couldn't take that," Matthews said. "This is something I really, deeply believe in. We grew up in a country where appeals to race have been awful, terrible. This language -- we are beyond this. It had to be called out."

Asked about his tone, Matthews said, "There come times when the passion should be reflective in the tone."

"There are a couple issues like peace and war, and race relations -- this is, deeply, not something we should be revisiting in the 21st century," he said. "It isn't even covert any more, its overt. Race is the San Andreas Fault in this country, and this is dividing this country along racial lines."

The GOP is playing the "race card"--lol. This is just desperation screaming out of Jimmy Carter's former speech writer--Criss Mathews--LOL.

Here is Bill Clinton blaming Obama for playing the race card on him during the 2008 primary.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbKzhYDDv0k]Bill Clinton Says Obama "Played the Race Card on Me" - YouTube[/ame]

Well yea. Republicans are 90% white. This is their last election with the current demographics. If they win through voter suppression, their only option", it will be the death of the party. They aren't even trying to get anyone but the white vote.

Well yea. Republicans are 90% white. This is their last election with the current demographics. If they win through voter suppression, their only option", it will be the death of the party. They aren't even trying to get anyone but the white vote.

Chris Matthews is history after Obama loses in November.

His ratings can't get much lower.

He's lost his mind on several occasions and seems very angry as he knows Obama is about to get the royal flush.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cuban Americans are also Republicans.

Who cares what Chris Matthews says?

It's not a matter of caring.

It's more a matter of: If you don't have the comedy channel, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow are a good substitute.

20091021.jpg

Your post is one of the most ignorant ones I have seen in a long time. Where do morons like you come from. :confused:

YOU are a pathetic racist.

Chris forgets when he steps out of his studio he crosses back over from Bizzaro world.

Your post is one of the most ignorant ones I have seen in a long time. Where do morons like you come from. :confused:

RDean is USMB's resident idiot.

Matthews is almost as much of a shameless whore and mindless partisan hack as rdean.

Then explain how they are embracing minorities.

If you can't list 3 examples of how the republican party is reaching out to non-white Americans, then you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

so then republicans are racist because they are 90% white?

Thanks for the info.

white = racist

Then explain how they are embracing minorities.

If you can't list 3 examples of how the republican party is reaching out to non-white Americans, then you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

can you name 3 things that Obama is doing or has ever done to reach out to white people?

Last edited:
This nation is already largely divided by racial lines as well as philosophically based on race issue.

The POlitical Parties are merely exploiting that fact.

Forum List

Back