Chris Matthews Ridicules Perry Sunday Speech,Yet No Mention Of His Texas Succsess

Once again, Chrissy Tingles bashes another threat to Obama,yet refuses to reveal the "Great Aspects" of the candidate. Tonight on Harballs,Chris Matthews opens the show by bashing Rick Perry for his puppet/staged performance from Sunday. He was making fun of his hand gestures? What, did he expect Governor Perry to deliver the speech with his hands in his pockets? Between Matthews and his two dunderhead commentators, they just took Perry apart, Yet Never Mentioned The Economic Succsess Of Texas! And MSNBC Is The Place For Politics? More Like The Place For Fat Liberal Gerbils.

Why doesn't George Bush get credit for the Texas successes? he gets credit for everything Obama does

after seeing the economic forcast today, the 20% of independants aren't gonna make a big deal out of Perrys inperfections,,,just like Obama's voters didnt care that he hated the American way of life,,,they will vote for Perry or Romney just to show O'Hitler the door in 2013.

The Texas economy may very well be a vision of all of America's future. Plenty of low paying jobs, workers' rights crushed, education in the toilet.

Texas is a leading indicator of the reality that America is a nation in decline.

Once again, Chrissy Tingles bashes another threat to Obama,yet refuses to reveal the "Great Aspects" of the candidate. Tonight on Harballs,Chris Matthews opens the show by bashing Rick Perry for his puppet/staged performance from Sunday. He was making fun of his hand gestures? What, did he expect Governor Perry to deliver the speech with his hands in his pockets? Between Matthews and his two dunderhead commentators, they just took Perry apart, Yet Never Mentioned The Economic Succsess Of Texas! And MSNBC Is The Place For Politics? More Like The Place For Fat Liberal Gerbils.

Which success is that?

Number one in uninsured

Number one in Amount of Toxic Emissions from Manufacturing Facilities

Number 1 in Amount of Toxic Release Inventory Chemicals
Used by Manufacturing Industries

Number one in Number of Clean Water Permit Violations

Number one in Number of Environmental Civil Rights Complaints

Number one in Number of Hazardous Waste and Spills

Number one in Percentage of Uninsured Children

Number on in Number of Executions

Number one in Number of Adults in the Criminal Justice System

While California has six public universities ranked in the top 50
nationwide, Texas has only one, the University of Texas at Austin

But Texas does have 5 of the fattest cities in the US, with Houston being, once again, NUMBER 1!

Yea, let's move to Texas. I only have one suggestion -----> Don't Drink the Water!

Where is the reputable, nonpartisan link for all of these "facts"?

Try the US Census. If you keep posting the same link, they get mad. If you are going to "tout" something, it's important to learn a little of it's "secessionist" ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if some people are working for lower wages in Texas, at least they have jobs. And what a performance by Perry On Sunday,,now I'd like to see those liberal pussies that we have all weak and boring candidates, Perry Made Obama look like horse poop ! If it comes down to Perry and Obama in the end, how is Obama gonna match up with Perry in the debates? Its gonna be like comparing Josh Groban to Greg Brady in American Idol.

yeah, american workers should get the same salaries as overseas workers while corporations take record profits and pay less and less taxes.

:thup:

Jil,

Property, food, GAS and most good are cheaper in Texas. You could make $150K in NY and LA, but live a middle class life style. Yet you could make $50K in Texas and has a modest home in a good Texas burb, with a good school district and a safe neighborhood. They didn't get smoked by the mortgage meltdown. They don't have a income tax and they know how to keep prices down!

You know why property is cheaper in Texas? No one wants to live there.

yeah, american workers should get the same salaries as overseas workers while corporations take record profits and pay less and less taxes.

Jil,

Property, food, GAS and most good are cheaper in Texas. You could make $150K in NY and LA, but live a middle class life style. Yet you could make $50K in Texas and has a modest home in a good Texas burb, with a good school district and a safe neighborhood. They didn't get smoked by the mortgage meltdown. They don't have a income tax and they know how to keep prices down!

No true asshole! While people are leaving CA, NY, IL etc in droves, TX is picking up people in droves! Not just illegals!

Property is cheap there, because lending laws were extremely tight (I know from experience I was a mortgage broker during the boom). Property didn't get artificially inflated as it did through the rest of the country from the mortgage bubble bursting. They were one of the few smart states. Now they are not dealing with foreclosures and shortsales!

Neg

Hey, I would move to Texas only if Florida becomes part of the Gulf Of Mexico. (thats according to Al Gore), I would live in my home state of Massachusetts if the average annual temperature was 80 !!! thats what they all say about cape cod.I'ts paradise there, alot of people would live there if it was like Florida year round. (at least I have a family home there when I go in August)

...education in the toilet.
Do you ever not lie!

America's Best High Schools - Newsweek

Texas has 3 in the top 10 include 1, 2 and 10! 38 overall
Compare to CA - only 1 in the top 10 at #8, but yes 53 overall (but they do have 12 mil more people than CA
NY - 0 in the TOP 20, but 63 overall. Considering they are one of the oldest states, they should have more quality schools.
IL - 0 in the top 20 and only 30 on the list. No PUBLIC Chicago area school (meaning the liberal city not the burbs) made the list!

My company relocated over 200 customer services and sale support people from IL and CA to Texas. They kept the same income and benefits. Roughly 40% made the move. Since I deal with sales support I ask them about the change. The said it was great. Customer service and sale support at my company make anywhere from $35K to $55K! Neither is good enough to make it in LA or Chicago, but in Allen, Texas it more than enough. They say they live great off the same money! Property is cheaper, no income tax, gas and food prices are low. They are the lucky ones!

Do you ever not lie!

Compare to CA - only 1 in the top 10 at #8, but yes 53 overall (but they do have 12 mil more people than CA
NY - 0 in the TOP 20, but 63 overall. Considering they are one of the oldest states, they should have more quality schools.
IL - 0 in the top 20 and only 30 on the list. No PUBLIC Chicago area school (meaning the liberal city not the burbs) made the list!
Leftists believe they can define reality. Unfortunately, reality refuses to cooperate.

Do you ever not lie!

And no teachers union mind you.

Jil,

US census shows West and South gaining the most population and clout — MercoPress
The state that gained the most numerically since the 2000 Census was Texas (up 4,293,741 to 25,145,561)

No one wants to leave there huh? Only 21 million more people want to, that's it!

What states are losing:
http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/top-10-states-people-are-fleeing.html
(1) NY - One of the Most Liberal States in Country
(2) IL - Most liberal in Midwest, solid Blue state
(3) OH - Swing state
(4) NB - Ya got a red state, although a small population one
(5) KS - Swing State

Last edited:
Jil,

US census shows West and South gaining the most population and clout — MercoPress
The state that gained the most numerically since the 2000 Census was Texas (up 4,293,741 to 25,145,561)

No one wants to leave there huh?
Hey! No fair using facts during a Leftist Two Minutes Hate!

The Texas economy may very well be a vision of all of America's future. Plenty of low paying jobs, workers' rights crushed, education in the toilet.

Texas is a leading indicator of the reality that America is a nation in decline.

NYC if that is the case why are people living the liberal hell states and going to the conservative states?

From 1997-2008 ==> see who was losing people and who was gaining
Bottom 10 starting at 41:
Do the score card
8 out of 10 are Blue states and they include the most far left states. The four biggest losers are the four largest Blue states!

41. CT - Far Left
42. PA - Blue
43. MI - Blue
44. MA - Far Leftist
45. OH - Swing State
46. LS - One Red
47. NJ - far Left
48. IL - Far Left
49. CA - Far Left
50. NY - Far Left

Biggest Winners:
Summary - 7 out of the 10 gainers are Red states, inlcuding the hated TX! The only blue state is WA at 10.
1. FL - Red
2. AZ - Red
3. TX - Red
4. GA - Red
5. NC - Red
6. NV - Swing
7. TN - Red
8. SC - Red
9. CO - Swing
10. WA - Blue

13801d1308847084-chris-matthews-ridicules-perry-sunday-speech-yet-no-mention-of-his-texas-succsess-states-gaining-not-losing-population.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back