Chris Matthews :Open book test

I guess the "McDonalds Double Cheeseburger" isn't being sold by McDonalds. After all, you can't assume they're trying to sell it just because they put their brand name in the title...

Or, you know, the more logical explanation: that Fox was actively promoting the tea parties.

yeah you can prove all that from one second of still picture from a live broadcast with out ever actually watching it, or hearing what they were saying at all.

Why would you have to watch it Media matters told you what to think right. People like you are really scary. Ignorant as hell, but full of all knowing arrogance. You should have been Obama's VP you are just like him. A freaking dumb ass who thinks he knows it all.

You can make all the personal attacks you want, but that's not going to make your argument any stronger.

It's not a matter of interpretation. If you own a media outlet and are slapping your name on an event, you're promoting it.

The only place that comes from is G Soros mediamatters and the leftwing echo chamber.
I call bullshit on the FNC Teaparty image.
Its bogus.

You can claim it's fake all you want, but thousands of people saw it on their television screen.

If it were real they would have the video .
Thats the problem with MM they cant run the video of the "reports" because they dont exist or it changes the context .
in any case .

Care to move on to the rest of the post ?

If anyone else cares to discuss it, I will.
Not with you though, KAOS. You're a dishonest little troll.

If anyone else cares to discuss it, I will.
Not with you though, KAOS. You're a dishonest little troll.

Didn't you just bash me for name calling? lol

I didn't call him any names. He told a whale of a lie (therefore, dishonest) and his threads lack any substance and are only designed to provoke emotional response (the very definition of trolling).

Forum List

Back