Chris Matthews: Obama Second Inaugural Akin to Gettysburg Address

obama-abe.jpg

Thank you Jesus!

LOL

Id pos rep you for that because that's funny

How on earth does Obama remind anyone of Lincoln? Did Obama plagiarize another speech? In his convention speech, he borrowed Carter's words, so it wouldn't surprise me if this time he borrowed another speech.

I don't care what he says. So far, he only has his words. He didn't back any of them up with actions or we would not have Obamacare and higher SS taxes. Our troops would be home and the economy would have recovered much better by now.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people hear him speak and melt at his words. Doesn't seem to matter that he's all talk. What he's done is the opposite of what he promised, which is typical of any politician. He is not a god. He is just a guy who somehow managed to talk his way to the White House without much experience.

I'm still waiting to be impressed.

How on earth does Obama remind anyone of Lincoln? Did Obama plagiarize another speech? In his convention speech, he borrowed Carter's words, so it wouldn't surprise me if this time he borrowed another speech.

I don't care what he says. So far, he only has his words. He didn't back any of them up with actions or we would not have Obamacare and higher SS taxes. Our troops would be home and the economy would have recovered much better by now.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people hear him speak and melt at his words. Doesn't seem to matter that he's all talk. What he's done is the opposite of what he promised, which is typical of any politician. He is not a god. He is just a guy who somehow managed to talk his way to the White House without much experience.

I'm still waiting to be impressed.

They are referring to him going to war against half of the Nation. (the productive half)

But they forget we have all of the real guns.

LOL

Today, thanks to MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, it took less than five minutes for the comparison to be drawn between President Obama’s second inaugural address and, well, all manner of things Lincoln. “It reminds me of another second inaugural, Lincoln’s, so much of Lincoln in that speech, from the Gettysburg Address to the second inaugural itself,” Matthews said. “He talked about the government that we want, which is infrastructure, education, regulation, all the good things, and then recognizing that government can’t solve all the problems.”

Chris Matthews: Obama Second Inaugural Akin to Gettysburg Address - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

Matthews would swallow Obama's jizz.

This is just stupid.
Everyone knows how stupid a nutcase matthews is.

The Obama worship is truly sick.. it doesn't matter who you are or what side of the aisle you come from.. this shit is just disgusting. .. He probably snapped the carrot all night reliving Obama's words over and over. <Puke>

Today, thanks to MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, it took less than five minutes for the comparison to be drawn between President Obama’s second inaugural address and, well, all manner of things Lincoln. “It reminds me of another second inaugural, Lincoln’s, so much of Lincoln in that speech, from the Gettysburg Address to the second inaugural itself,” Matthews said. “He talked about the government that we want, which is infrastructure, education, regulation, all the good things, and then recognizing that government can’t solve all the problems.”

Chris Matthews: Obama Second Inaugural Akin to Gettysburg Address - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

Matthews would swallow Obama's jizz.

This is just stupid.

I refuse to get involved in this discussion...

Chris Matthews is too much of an easy target... low-hanging fruit...

Obama declares war on the productive half of America, and Matthews blows his wad.

It's true, in all honesty. I can only imagine what Matthews does when he's alone at home with visions of Obama running through his head. That man is uber weird.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for us sane folk) Matthews will shrivel away into obscurity once his "joy boy" leaves office.

Matthews is a strange little man....

Obama declares war on the productive half of America, and Matthews blows his wad.

It's true, in all honesty. I can only imagine what Matthews does when he's alone at home with visions of Obama running through his head. That man is uber weird.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for us sane folk) Matthews will shrivel away into obscurity once his "joy boy" leaves office.

Matthews is a strange little man....

qft.. This^^^^ He truly is a frightening weirdo.

Chris Matthews is a queer of obama's gear faggot so anything he says during his public worship of obama must be taken with a grain of salt. He's like a little girl during her first crush. Cute in a child, sickening in a grown man.

Chris Matthews is a queer of obama's gear faggot so anything he says during his public worship of obama must be taken with a grain of salt. He's like a little girl during her first crush. Cute in a child, sickening in a grown man.

Time for you to come out of the closer, Mary.

Forum List

Back