Chris Matthews: Obama Second Inaugural Akin to Gettysburg Address

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Today, thanks to MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, it took less than five minutes for the comparison to be drawn between President Obama’s second inaugural address and, well, all manner of things Lincoln. “It reminds me of another second inaugural, Lincoln’s, so much of Lincoln in that speech, from the Gettysburg Address to the second inaugural itself,” Matthews said. “He talked about the government that we want, which is infrastructure, education, regulation, all the good things, and then recognizing that government can’t solve all the problems.”

Chris Matthews: Obama Second Inaugural Akin to Gettysburg Address - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

Matthews would swallow Obama's jizz.

This is just stupid.

Today, thanks to MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, it took less than five minutes for the comparison to be drawn between President Obama’s second inaugural address and, well, all manner of things Lincoln. “It reminds me of another second inaugural, Lincoln’s, so much of Lincoln in that speech, from the Gettysburg Address to the second inaugural itself,” Matthews said. “He talked about the government that we want, which is infrastructure, education, regulation, all the good things, and then recognizing that government can’t solve all the problems.”

Chris Matthews: Obama Second Inaugural Akin to Gettysburg Address - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

This is just stupid.

It's easy enough to make fun of Chris Matthews based on his words and actions without resorting to comments about "swallowing Obama's jizz." This is why we can't have nice things, people. :tongue:

• Banned
Meaning that you as a loyal leftwing dickwad think Bammy is Lincoln incarnate.

You are as stupid as Matthews is.

This must be a rough day for you nutters. We'll pray to Obama in hopes that you find peace.

• Banned
Then don't read it, its just that simple.

This is just stupid.

It's easy enough to make fun of Chris Matthews based on his words and actions without resorting to comments about "swallowing Obama's jizz." This is why we can't have nice things, people. :tongue:

obama-abe.jpg

Thank you Jesus!

Fortunately, Obama gets nothing passed in Congress which does not meet the approving eye of the Tea Party patriots.

LOL

really? nothing, loony toon?

something else you just made up?

i seem to recall the debt ceiling just being lifted.

i seem to recall the tax increase being passed.

oops...

i think one could say you lie like a rug.

LOL

:cuckoo:

This is just stupid.

Barf.:puke::puke3:

Fortunately, Obama gets nothing passed in Congress which does not meet the approving eye of the Tea Party patriots.

LOL

oops...

LOL

Absolutely nothing, welfare queen.

They have Owebama by his tiny nutsack.

LOL

This is just stupid.

Please, it was a Partisan, Left wing festival. Not even in the same ball park as the Gettysburg Address.

LOL

oops...

LOL

Absolutely nothing, welfare queen.

They have Owebama by his tiny nutsack.

LOL

You'd better steer clear of Vegas.

Forum List

Back