Chris Matthews MoreConcerned Over US Nuclear Plans Over Devistating Japan Earthquake

:cuckoo:

Here we go again with Chrissy Tingles Matthews. Weeks ago he blamed the Arizona Tragedy over Sarah Palin's shooting of a Reindeer and her "Reloading" campaign. Today as I flipped back and forth between FOX and HARDBALL, (comparing coverage) Once again, here is Chrissy Matthews now so very concerned about building Nuclear Plants in the USA. Not much concern over the worst earthquake we have ever witnessed in our lifetime(damage-wise) and Chris Matthews brings up whether we should pursue plans to build nuclear plants here. This is like Keith Blobberman and Rachael Maddcow campaigning against Oil Drilling In Alaska if an 8.0 quake struck Texas or Canada. Hey Chrissy Matthews ! The New York Insane Asylum is missing a bigot !!:eek:

So you caught pieces of both shows and feel qualified to report on a show you admit you didn't completely watch? And for your next trick ...

Yes Im Qualified! I often watch The Tingling Thigh Dude just to see how he turn every negative event into a conservative negative. According to Chrissy,Obama is the Jesus,he can do no wrong,to this day,everything is Bush's,Chaney's and Palins fault. He still can't understand why 45% of Americans can't stand Obama and want him out of office ASAP.Chrissy Matthews even agrees with CBS polls(even though we all know they were only polling their own viewers) Chris Matthews Brought Up Our Nuclear Plants,and Building them WAY TOO EARLY in yesterdays program. Couldn't he have waited a few days? He just couldn't wait to use it as an excuse to stop building clean nuclear power plants.

Here we go again with Chrissy Tingles Matthews....

Chris is a testimate to the dangers of toying with the liberal kool-aid. He used to be his own man and only occasionally dabble with the kool-aid on certain key issues. Even when I disagreed with him he was clearly saying his own view and he'd come out as hard against the Democratic party as for it. Very rare on the mindless, automatist Left. But the liberal kool-aid is showing what an addictive drug it is and he's having constant relapses now. I hope he gets some treatment so he can have is own mind again and next time...stay off the kool-aid.

Here we go again with Chrissy Tingles Matthews. Weeks ago he blamed the Arizona Tragedy over Sarah Palin's shooting of a Reindeer and her "Reloading" campaign. Today as I flipped back and forth between FOX and HARDBALL, (comparing coverage) Once again, here is Chrissy Matthews now so very concerned about building Nuclear Plants in the USA. Not much concern over the worst earthquake we have ever witnessed in our lifetime(damage-wise) and Chris Matthews brings up whether we should pursue plans to build nuclear plants here. This is like Keith Blobberman and Rachael Maddcow campaigning against Oil Drilling In Alaska if an 8.0 quake struck Texas or Canada. Hey Chrissy Matthews ! The New York Insane Asylum is missing a bigot !!:eek:

I brought this very thing up on another thread, and got cussed out for it. :eusa_angel:

One thing's for sure, they are very predictable.

Did you bother to read about the Nuclear Power Plant situation currently going on in Japan? I don't watch Chris Matthews but I figure that's why he has the show he does today.

Chris Matthews brown-noses like nobody"s business.

That's the primary reason he has a show.

He doesn't have alot of credibility.

I wonder how many Californian's are contemplating leaving the State ASAP !!!! I would never want to live anywhere near LA. It can be one of the most beautiful places on earth,,but I wouldn't wanna be there after an 8.9 comes along! Then I become a lemmywink in search of a cave and food.

San Diego is prettier.

It's not all that bad. We had Earth quakes constantly.

The only thing I hate is the traffic.

So you caught pieces of both shows and feel qualified to report on a show you admit you didn't completely watch? And for your next trick ...

Yes Im Qualified! I often watch The Tingling Thigh Dude just to see how he turn every negative event into a conservative negative. According to Chrissy,Obama is the Jesus,he can do no wrong,to this day,everything is Bush's,Chaney's and Palins fault. He still can't understand why 45% of Americans can't stand Obama and want him out of office ASAP.Chrissy Matthews even agrees with CBS polls(even though we all know they were only polling their own viewers) Chris Matthews Brought Up Our Nuclear Plants,and Building them WAY TOO EARLY in yesterdays program. Couldn't he have waited a few days? He just couldn't wait to use it as an excuse to stop building clean nuclear power plants.

Nearly 50% are scared shitless of what Obama will do. And he's been the beneficiary of great media coverage.

Imagine if his media coverage was similar to Bush's.

Forum List

Back