Chris Matthews is obsessed with the Tea Party

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
He cracks me up. What a hack.

He does EVERYTHING in his minimal power to discredit this movement.

His reaction is the best proof of it's threat to Obama.

he is frothy about his lips,, he just cannot get the insults out fast enough. from daylight til dark it is one giant hate fest over there.. he really really stuck it to the old white Republican christians tonight,, I think Jilly can rest assured the old whilte christian republicans won't harm her. :eusa_angel: not with Tweety watching her back.

and mr ed has a hate on for them too, and then there's madcow and notnuchofanolberman.. jeezz.. they just swap notes from one hour to the next.

and mr ed has a hate on for them too, and then there's madcow and notnuchofanolberman.. jeezz.. they just swap notes from one hour to the next.

So? According to you, they don't have anyone listening anyway except maybe.........................

You.

media is obsessed with anything that sells a show. Look at the obsession over Tiger Woods affair and every other bit of celebrity bullshit out there. 24 hour networks need things to talk about

He cracks me up. What a hack.

He does EVERYTHING in his minimal power to discredit this movement.

His reaction is the best proof of it's threat to Obama.

Seems like you're the one who's threatened.

LOL....by what? a guy who gets tingles up and down his legs when Obama speaks?

Hardly. It's pure entertainment for me....kinda like going to the zoo and watching the monkey scratch his ass and sniff it.

If he wants to be a serious news commentator, maybe he could spend some time talking about the really important things happening in the world. Stuff his small handful of viewers can appreciate and get something from. I just watched him last hour do an entire 14 minute rant on the number of birthers there are in the Tea Party....I can see maybe dropping it in there for a line or two...but an entire segment??? Wow...he's stolen my interest away from Rachel Madcow as the worst of the lineup over there on MSNBC.

Rachel still gets my vote as the most handsome though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back