Chris Matthews is a Birther!

Mathews is an idiot.

He isw a terrible interviewer and will ask a 5 minute question and only allow his guest 10 seconds of answer before his mouth is flapping yet AGAIN.

I cant stand the guy.

He used to talk about how hot GWB looked in jeans and was a Iraq war supporter for quite a while.

Hes an idiot

And more recently, Matthews talked about Obama giving him leg tingles.

I'da given odds that Matthews was gay right then!

but now it's just further proof that he's been a closet birther all this time.

Matthews in the interview held up the Nordyke twins long form BCs. They were born a few hours after Obama was reportedly born. Those are copies of the vital records that is on file at Hawaiis Dept of Health. Obama has the same thing on file there.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347

m1139416728.gif

Last edited:
We live in strange times.

Chris Matthews has outed himself as a birther.

On Monday night's edition of "Hardball," host Chris Matthews talked about putting the birth certificate controversy surrounding President Obama to rest.

"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?" Matthews wonders.

"If it exists, why not put it out?" Chris Matthews asks.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Chris Matthews: Why Doesn't Obama Just Release The Birth Certificate?

And think of the ramifications *IF* it were true of the Bamster NOT being a citizen?

It would be the ultimate usurpation of the United States Constitution...the populace would lose total FAITH in government.
Just a thought... ;)

Actually, save the 13% that still thinks Congress is doing a bang up job and the 3 or 4 who still think Obama is the Magical Negro, this has already happened.

On Monday night's edition of "Hardball," host Chris Matthews talked about putting the birth certificate controversy surrounding President Obama to rest.

"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?" Matthews wonders.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Chris Matthews: Why Doesn't Obama Just Release The Birth Certificate?

I saw that show, he was simply musing, he does it all the time. The best way to deal with birthers is to ignore their hateful rants and idiocy.

Nobody with any sense would believe them anyway.

Matthews has an odd way of not giving the birthers credit.

Just sayin'.

I saw that show, he was simply musing, he does it all the time. The best way to deal with birthers is to ignore their hateful rants and idiocy.

Believe them? What's not to believe?

Where's the fun in that?

Face it; Matthews 'was' a closet birther. To prove it he will have to re-tract or explain his statement tonight.

Nope. Matthews just showed the world that the Nordyke Twins born hours apart from Obama in Hawaii has what Obama has on file and wont release.......a long form vital record of birth. He now has people wanting for Obama to release what the twins forms looks like and the media is now asking questions and bringing this to attention because of the Hawaii governor.

m1139416728.gif

Believe them? What's not to believe?

His birth announcement was in the paper in Hawaii. :eusa_hand:

I don't think that necessarily makes him a birther; I think he is just asking a legitimate question and one I've had myself. Having the certificate sealed is suspicious, but I don't believe he was born in Kenya. Maybe there is something else on it he doesn't want people to see. Who knows.

Ok. Here we go again.

Obama did NOT "seal" his birth certificate. Birth certificates by definition are "sealed" - they're not public information. And, once again, Obama did release a certificate of live birth, which is LEGAL PROOF of citizenship, and THE ONLY TYPE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT HAWAII RELEASES.

I don't think that necessarily makes him a birther; I think he is just asking a legitimate question and one I've had myself. Having the certificate sealed is suspicious, but I don't believe he was born in Kenya. Maybe there is something else on it he doesn't want people to see. Who knows.

Ok. Here we go again.

Obama did NOT "seal" his birth certificate. Birth certificates by definition are "sealed" - they're not public information. And, once again, Obama did release a certificate of live birth, which is LEGAL PROOF of citizenship, and THE ONLY TYPE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT HAWAII RELEASES.

Well, apparently nobody told Chris Matthews about this.

:lol:

he's not a birther. he just thinks the original birth certificate should be released so the issue can be put to rest.
Obama doesnt want it put to rest
look at how he can marginalize anyone that opposes his policies just by calling them a birfer
he loves this stuff being on the forefront

Nope. Matthews just showed the world that the Nordyke Twins born hours apart from Obama in Hawaii has what Obama has on file and wont release.......a long form vital record of birth. He now has people wanting for Obama to release what the twins forms looks like and the media is now asking questions and bringing this to attention because of the Hawaii governor.

m1139416728.gif
and if you look at the "issue date" on that, you will see it is 1966
things have changed since them and they send out different records now

Ok. Here we go again.

Well, apparently nobody told Chris Matthews about this.

:lol:

Matthews is just finally admitting that he's been a birther all along. If Obama wanted, he could swing by the hospital now, get a copy, blacken parts of it for peoples privacy, or have the secret service find those people and get thier ok, then hand it over and shut everyone up.

Matthews is just tired of that tingle, he wants full wood for an American President, so he can come out of the other closet.

he's not a birther. he just thinks the original birth certificate should be released so the issue can be put to rest.
Obama doesnt want it put to rest
look at how he can marginalize anyone that opposes his policies just by calling them a birfer
he loves this stuff being on the forefront

No, he can't. Obama himself (or the White House) can't comment on it AT ALL. To comment on it would legitimize it.

I think Obama thinks of it as a nuisance more than anything else. As does the gov't of Hawaii, apparently.

Ok. Here we go again.

Right. The only person would can request it is Obama himself, which he refuses to do.

A certificate of live birth and the long form birth certificate have different information on them. The LFBC has more information on it.

I'm with Don'tTazMe . . . .what other information is on there that he doesn't want made public?

actually, chris matthews makes fun of birther idiots all the time.

if i had to guess, he was talking about ways of shutting them up.

That was my first thought too.

But nothing would be enough to shut the birfers up. They'd cry "fake!" at any further document. Conspiracy theory and confimation bias go hand in hand.

Forum List

Back