Chris Matthews: "I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week"

he also apologized for that comment. said he felt horrible having said it.

He said what he felt then apologized for saying it. Would you be half as forgivening if I had posted the same? Would you be so forgiving of Glenn Beck? We all know the answer so don't bother.

Glenn Beck is a chronic liar. He's all part of why you deranged NaziCons were so SHOCKED that Obama gave Romney such a shellacking.

2% is not a shellacking in most parts

he also apologized for that comment. said he felt horrible having said it.

and of course, you believe his sincerity.

i think people say a lot of things in the heat of the moment.

I have the feeling that you would not so easily make that statement if Romney had won and Limbaugh had said those same words? Nor would the liberals who are defending the statement be so forgiving if it had been Limbaugh.

Immie

I'm not sure why foolish people think that some other foolish person "apologizing" for bad behavior suddenly negates said bad behavior.
If I punch you in the nose and break it, my apology for breaking your nose doesn't make your nose any less broken and it doesn't make the pain of your broken nose any less painful.
Do idiots think an apology changes a previous result of action?

and of course, you believe his sincerity.

I have the feeling that you would not so easily make that statement if Romney had won and Limbaugh had said those same words? Nor would the liberals who are defending the statement be so forgiving if it had been Limbaugh.

Immie

That would involve empathy, I think that may not be one of her virtues.

Typical liberal cares only for themselves.

Chris Matthews: "I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week"

Chris Matthews: "I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week" | RealClearPolitics

Hey, Freewill, why don't you include the entire quote in its context.

Hack FAIL.

Here asshat all I had to do is read the link, like you could have:

I'm so glad we had that storm last week because I think the storm was one of those things. No, politically I should say. Not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.

It is even worse in context, hack.

Immie

I guess I will step up and forgive Matthews for being an insensitive asshat liberal.

He said what he felt then apologized for saying it. Would you be half as forgivening if I had posted the same? Would you be so forgiving of Glenn Beck? We all know the answer so don't bother.

Glenn Beck is a chronic liar. He's all part of why you deranged NaziCons were so SHOCKED that Obama gave Romney such a shellacking.

When Florida's 29 EC votes are awarded to Obama, he will have captured 61.7% of the Electoral College votes. Do the math: 538 total available with Obama at 332 and Romney at 206. It was a SHELLACKING.

Last edited:

When Florida's 29 EC votes are awarded to Obama, he will have captured 61.7% of the Electoral College votes. In other words, 11.7% more than Romney. Do the math: 538 total available with Obama at 332 and Romney at 206. It was a SHELLACKING.

my god are you ever stupid

Immie

I know a lot of conservatives on this site don't like her, but I am not one of them. We don't agree, but I find that when I treat her like a human being, she returns the favor.

Immie

He made a pretty good apology. But, like I said, true base shows when folks are tired, drunk, emotional, etc.

So, Diane Sawyer is shitfaced (again) on live TV and Matthews makes another idiotic and mean gaffe.

So, why can't the networks get professional folks like cable who can handle the once-every-four-years long hours of being on the air?

If a conservative commentator made a gaffe this big, he'd be gone. But chris is a lib and nothing will be done to him.

Why are wingnuts so attracted to shiny objects rather than things that really matter?
You mean like Benghazi?

Oh, that's right -- the left has decided that 4 dead Americans killed by this Administration's incompetence doesn't matter.

Benghazi is only a shiny object because of low information morons. The New York Times and others have done some excellent reporting on the subject. The facts will all come out in the final investigative report. Lunatics like you are what kept Obama in the White House. Thanks.

Forum List

Back