Chris Matthews: I forgot he was black tonight

Chris Matthews is an old-school Liberal creep. His nose is firmly implanted in the President's butt hole. The entire NBC network have become shallow Democrat butt-sniffers. I really do think there has to be some serious investigations into this White House's close relationship with GE. I mean how much Bailout/Stimulus cash did GE receive? Maybe if the Republicans regain some power,they can begin to investigate this. I really hope they do.

Chris Mathews made an ass out of himself. What do you want liberals to say that could be anymore damaging than that?

Threads merged.

Next time use the search function, you meathead. Did you think your fellow nutters somehow missed this shit when it happened?

~A15

Threads merged.

Next time use the search function, you meathead. Did you think your fellow nutters somehow missed this shit when it happened?

~A15

Oh look, Article 15 finally got off his lazy ass and did his fucking job. That's a rare event when a fucking lazy liberal gets off their ass to do ANYTHING. But, they sure move like Carl Lewis to the mailbox when the welfare check arrives!

"Super moderator"

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:razz:

Threads merged.

~A15

Oh look, Article 15 finally got off his lazy ass and did his fucking job. That's a rare event when a fucking lazy liberal gets off their ass to do ANYTHING. But, they sure move like Carl Lewis to the mailbox when the welfare check arrives!

"Super moderator"

:booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze:

Threads merged.

~A15

"Super moderator"

Why is Carl Lewis going to the mailbox for a welfare check? Are you implying that because he's black, it's a foregone conclusion that he receives welfare?

Threads merged.

~A15

"Super moderator"

Why is Carl Lewis going to the mailbox for a welfare check? Are you implying that because he's black, it's a foregone conclusion that he receives welfare?
No dipshit. I'm implying that Carl Lewis could run like the wind. Just the same way you liberals run like the wind to the mailbox and local check cashing places when your beloved welfare checks arrive.

I'm quite sure that Lewis isn't on welfare. The money that former olympic gold medalists make giving motivational speeches totally negates the need to collect welfare.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

"Super moderator"

No dipshit. I'm implying that Carl Lewis could run like the wind. Just the same way you liberals run like the wind to the mailbox and local check cashing places when your beloved welfare checks arrive.

I'm quite sure that Lewis isn't on welfare. The money that former olympic gold medalists make giving motivational speeches totally negates the need to collect welfare.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:booze: :booze: :booze: :booze: :booze: :booze: :booze:

He's on your side Paulie, he's all yours. :rofl:

"Super moderator"

Look at the new guy with the itchy trigger finger assuming automatically that I'm a liberal. :rolleyes:

Nothing's funnier than a newbie who doesn't know his place.

Look at the new guy with the itchy trigger finger assuming automatically that I'm a liberal. :rolleyes:

Nothing's funnier than someone who claims not to be a liberal, but speaks and acts just like one!

Btw, what happened to McNabb and the Eagles?

Fucking losers once again!

LMAO!

Nothing's funnier than someone who claims not to be a liberal, but speaks and acts just like one!

Btw, what happened to McNabb and the Eagles?

Fucking losers once again!

LMAO!

Ok dummy, whatever you say. Notice how some of the others here who have been here MUCH fucking longer than you know better though.

Forum List

Back