Chris Matthews got his butt kicked

I beat ya to it by two minutes.. I thought that rocked..... "Why did 97% of the Congress vote AGAINST obiedoodle's budget?" I thought tweety would choke.

The answer is so simple. I'm surprised it has to be explained again. I guess right wingers don't get it the first couple of dozen times.

The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it.

This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors.

Do you understand now? It's difficult to put it in terms more simple than that. But if you still don't understand, ask again and I try using smaller letters. OK buger uger poooh?

Why are you telling lies again ?

here check this twit out, rule no. 1 for a challenge "journalist" never ask a question you don't know the answer to;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4&feature=player_embedded]‪Mo Brooks vs. Contessa Brewer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

oh and anyone else notice anything peculiar about the graphics?

does anyone remember when Chrissy referred that crowd in Michigan as "Tribal Whites",,,,the ones in line for a sarah palin book signing? god,he was so focused on the fact that they were all white,,,,,SO PROFESSIONAL !!! god,,can you imagine Chris Matthews talking to a reporter at a Jewish event? You know that Matthews will make a comment about how every Jewish person eats a Nova Bagel for breakfast,,,,and of course,,MSNBC wont fire him.

here check this twit out, rule no. 1 for a challenge "journalist" never ask a question you don't know the answer to;

There is another thread on this video but I'll put the whole thing up here too just in case anyone wants to watch. And no, getting the full seven minutes does not make Brewer look any better, lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXzvRvTykU]‪Rep. Brooks Talks Debt Ceiling with MSNBC's Contessa Brewer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

There is another thread on this video but I'll put the whole thing up here too just in case anyone wants to watch. And no, getting the full seven minutes does not make Brewer look any better, lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXzvRvTykU]‪Rep. Brooks Talks Debt Ceiling with MSNBC's Contessa Brewer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

did you catch the graphic- as in: "pres. obamas" debt plan? unreal. the sheeple will eat it up.

no he didn't.

the congressman did a good job of obfuscating.

he didn't answer one question directly.

he did answer questions with questions.

of course a rabid rw nutjob like yourself would think he won.

lol :lol:

he didn't answer one question directly.

To be fair and I know you are not...but here goes...

Does Chris Mathews let anyone he doesn't have a tingly feeling for below the waist answer any question before arguing with them....He rarely lets a right wing guest get a few words out before he is attacking the guest...then he gives the person another question then hammers them for not answering the first question to Chris's liking....

This guy's (Mathews) best days as a host is behind him..... :lol:

This was the third tea party congressman I have seen and if they aren't the most ignorant ideologues I have ever seen who would be. They are like carbon copy puppets who repeat the same stupid nonsense as if history, budgets, and debt began with Obama just two years ago. The only thing one can look back fondly at in the Bush administration is that these wackos would be quiet and we could all be spared moronic repetitive stupidity. Reality TV move over, the idiots in congress have sunk so low that even the housewives of TV land look intelligent. Can someone repo these buffoons.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King

Last edited:
Look at the guys work record.

He hasnt made dick since he graduated from college.

He lived off his first wife for 15 years and then stiffed the kids and had two more with another lady who he lived off of.

Now he has the big GOVERNMENT job he has been trying for for decades.

Hes a con man

one of Chrissy's guests last night said that Bush was responsible for 12 Trillion of the 14 Trillion debt. And Chrissy went along with it! His guest was a former presidential advisor who was showing the chart of the rise of the debt under Bush, YET HE HAD NO CHART SHOWING THE JOB GROWTH UNDER BUSH !!! during that 8 year period. They both agreed that the Bush tax cuts caused all of Obama's current problems. Kinda like a 5 year old black kid crying over spilled milk.(Oh,,,Thats Obama !!!)

one of Chrissy's guests last night said that Bush was responsible for 12 Trillion of the 14 Trillion debt. And Chrissy went along with it! His guest was a former presidential advisor who was showing the chart of the rise of the debt under Bush, YET HE HAD NO CHART SHOWING THE JOB GROWTH UNDER BUSH !!! during that 8 year period. They both agreed that the Bush tax cuts caused all of Obama's current problems. Kinda like a 5 year old black kid crying over spilled milk.(Oh,,,Thats Obama !!!)

I'm sure only about 20 people heard it.

I think Mathews sucks.

I wish he wasnt on the air.

I alos wish this liar wasnt in the government

I can't wait for the fall when all polls show Obama never getting more than 40/41% of the tallys they take from the ten or so purple/swing states. Obama has already lost a chunk of states he owned in 2008,now he is in trouble with the remaining states he won. What Will Chrissy Tingle Say Then? ITS ALL BUSH'S FAULT?

Forum List

Back