Chris Matthews got his butt kicked

no he didn't.

the congressman did a good job of obfuscating.

he didn't answer one question directly.

he did answer questions with questions.

of course a rabid rw nutjob like yourself would think he won.

lol :lol:

I beat ya to it by two minutes.. I thought that rocked..... "Why did 97% of the Congress vote AGAINST obiedoodle's budget?" I thought tweety would choke.

Chris knows what he's doing. He has a TV show but if Obama were to win a second term and started taxing folks like Chris the way he would like to, Matthews would be screaming like a little baby. Remember when he started in on the Clinton's? Ask Bill & Hill what they think of old wrinkled neck the original ageing hippie.

maumaumau....GROVER NORQUIST!....maumaumaumau....GROVER NORQUIST!....maumaumaumau....GROVER NORQUIST!....maumaumaumau.....THIS PLAN HAS NO! CUTS!....maumaumaumau...THIS PLAN HAS NO CUTS!....maumaumaumau....WILL YOU RESIGN?...maumaumaumau....WILL YOU RESIGN?....maumaumaumau....

What a little buttboi tool Matthews is. :lol:

Balanced budget amendment is a rightwing fantasy

Better chance to pass the Equal Rights Amendment

Pretty good stuff. Didn't come across as a freshman at all. Well done and fun to boot. (way more optimistic than I am about that amendment passing)

Mathews was just being his usual hacky absurd self. I don't see how anyone could watch MSNBC sober. :lol:

maumaumau....GROVER NORQUIST!....maumaumaumau....GROVER NORQUIST!....maumaumaumau....GROVER NORQUIST!....maumaumaumau.....THIS PLAN HAS NO! CUTS!....maumaumaumau...THIS PLAN HAS NO CUTS!....maumaumaumau....WILL YOU RESIGN?...maumaumaumau....WILL YOU RESIGN?....maumaumaumau....

What a little buttboi tool Matthews is. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::razz::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes, we know. A balanced budget to a democrat is like holy water to a vampire... we go it already.

Hell a balanced budget argument with today's Democrats brings them right to the edge of Goodwin's Law insanity. They can't even put together a non-balanced budget. The very idea of a spending limit of any kind gives them the vapors and soils their adult diapers.

I beat ya to it by two minutes.. I thought that rocked..... "Why did 97% of the Congress vote AGAINST obiedoodle's budget?" I thought tweety would choke.

The answer is so simple. I'm surprised it has to be explained again. I guess right wingers don't get it the first couple of dozen times.

The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it.

This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors.

Do you understand now? It's difficult to put it in terms more simple than that. But if you still don't understand, ask again and I try using smaller letters. OK buger uger poooh?

If there's one thing that really annoys me it's when commentators like Chris Matthews ask a question and then don't allow the person they've asked the question an opportunity to answer. Talking over someone's answer while you berate them for not answering is childish.

The best part of that was the expression on Matthew's face when Walsh asked him why no Democrats in the Senate voted for the President's "budget". I really wonder if the "tingle" is still there for Chris? I mean really...Barack Obama has zero answers to what's happening with our fiscal problems and Matthews is given the unenviable task of pretending that he does. Walsh did a nice job of standing up to Matthew's attempt at bullying him.

no he didn't.

the congressman did a good job of obfuscating.

he didn't answer one question directly.

he did answer questions with questions.

of course a rabid rw nutjob like yourself would think he won.

lol :lol:

Just Like mathews,refusing to listen.

The answer is so simple. I'm surprised it has to be explained again. I guess right wingers don't get it the first couple of dozen times.

The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it.

This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors.

Do you understand now? It's difficult to put it in terms more simple than that. But if you still don't understand, ask again and I try using smaller letters. OK buger uger poooh?

They don't want to understand, it's better being in the teapot of stupidity that this sect of republican/conservatives call home.

"The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it. This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors."

So what you're saying, Rdean...is that the Obama "budget" was a complete sham and that Democrats never had any intention of passing a legitimate budget? Instead of taking care of our nation's looming fiscal crisis, what the Democrats really wanted was to be able to attack Republicans when they tried doing the responsible thing by addressing the problem of entitlement spending?

Wow, now that's quite an admission of irresponsible behavior!

Here's the reality of the situation. If we don't change Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and ObamaCare they will bankrupt us within the next ten years. You can try and obscure that fact with calls for higher taxes on the rich and silly prattle about corporate jets but the fact of the matter is that even if we were to take ALL of the income of the top 2% it STILL wouldn't pay for the entitlements that we have obligated ourselves for.

Yes, we know. A balanced budget to a democrat is like holy water to a vampire... we go it already.

It is so hard to balance the budget when you put yourself $2.5 trillion in debt with tax cuts

Typical Republican BS....Insist on balanced budgets but make the worling poor pay for it

Now that's a failure in leadership. There is no more question that Obama is a failed leader. None.

If it were so damn simple why didn't tweetie answer the question????

Forum List

Back