Chris Matthews Explains Why the Democrats Are Now So Out Of Touch

They start off talking about Bobby Kennedy. Bobby Kennedy was shot by a Palestinian terrorist for supporting the existence of Israel.

Today's democratic party stands with his killer.

Spot-on from Barry’s boner boy. As Rush would say, he veered off course into a random act of journalism.

Party of elitism...outrageous elitism...(dems) playing games with themselves...(dems) feel leaders don’t give a damn about them...

Tough stuff from a lifelong liberal and former butt boy of Tip O’Neill.

Gonna be an interesting 2020 for sure.

"Real liberals and phonies".

As I always say.

Good for him.
Spot-on from Barry’s boner boy. As Rush would say, he veered off course into a random act of journalism.

Party of elitism...outrageous elitism...(dems) playing games with themselves...(dems) feel leaders don’t give a damn about them...

Mudwhistle nailed it.

This is coming from the same party man stooge who has spent the last 20 years lobbing softballs, toward the same people he is now decrying as being out of touch.

How these media clowns have obtained reputations for being such big thinkers is beyond me.

"Real liberals and phonies".

As I always say.

Good for him.

Mudwhistle nailed it.

This is coming from the same party man stooge who has spent the last 20 years lobbing softballs, toward the same people he is now decrying as being out of touch.

How these media clowns have obtained reputations for being such big thinkers is beyond me.
Especially now that Chrissy is suffering from male Thrill Up My Leg Dysfunction. Just can’t get it up like he did while fluffing Barry.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Chris Matthews, a phony bleeding heart American...

Chris Matthews on Twitter

chris matthews, kendrick lamar_2.jpg

Peace.​

Forum List

Back