Chris Matthews deserves the Medal of Freedom

Your position on Bachmann is incredibly inconsistant. You act like she is the dumbest thing to come around ever, and yet you want to give a medal to someone who has the "talent" to expose her?

It's either easy or not. It's not both.

oh, and one of these days it would be nice if you would actually argue the ideas rather than think you can call your opponents dumb and that ends the debate.

He is a great commentator. Bachmann is such an idiot, its unbearable.
So tell me. Is your entire posting history on this board shear stupidity or has it been well crafted satire?

You're funny. I like you. But lets get back to reality. Bachmann saying our founding fathers WORKED TIRELESSLY TO ERADICATE SLAVERY is not only wrong, its scary that someone in our congress actually doesn't know that.

Yes I remember the idiotic congressman who said Guam would sink with another base. He should have know better. Now I called one of my parties congressman an idiot. Will you finally call out Bachmann for being completely wrong and should apologize for that gross misinterpretation.

He is a great commentator. Bachmann is such an idiot, its unbearable.
So tell me. Is your entire posting history on this board shear stupidity or has it been well crafted satire?

You're funny. I like you. But lets get back to reality. Bachmann saying our founding fathers WORKED TIRELESSLY TO ERADICATE SLAVERY is not only wrong, its scary that someone in our congress actually doesn't know that.

Yes I remember the idiotic congressman who said Guam would sink with another base. He should have know better. Now I called one of my parties congressman an idiot. Will you finally call out Bachmann for being completely wrong and should apologize for that gross misinterpretation.
To be honest, I have not read Bachmann's comments in context mostly because I don't much care. From what I know of the framers, many were against slavery at the time the Constitution was being written, but their ultimate goal was to construct a document that would serve all 13 States. Compromises were made in the interest of uniting all into one Union.
My question was more about your opinion of Mathews and the rest of your posting content. If your entire body of work here is satire, you are to be congratulated for maintaining your cover for so long. If not, I hope you enjoy your career as a fry cook at Mickey D's.

Oh I like you too. I find you fascinating, like those little pointy things on a new tire. Why are they there?

Forum List

Back