Chris Matthews claims it is unconstitutional to challenge the President!!!

@rabbi

I guess my constitutional law professor just made it up then...along with the other professors that have mentioned it in classes when I was in college. Guess that 30 page essay, with references that I wrote in college was a waste of time too...

Let's see a PDF of said document, you imbecile.

You confused parts of the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution.

The "He made my thighs quiver" Chris Matthews?
After making that statement how can anyone take that man seriously?
Chris Matthews has absolutely Zero credibility and it is amazing that he even has a network job.

Actually, the Constitution provides the People the right to OVERTHROW the government...so I doubt that challenging him would be "unconstitutional".

A Constitutional Convention provides us with a way to OVERTHROW our own government legally, and reelect new officials, though it has never been done.

There is no such provision.
We have elections so can throw out politicians. We have amednment procedures so we can change the document. But we cannot legally overthrow the gov't. And advocating it is a crime, btw.
I believe he was confusing certain parts of the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution.

Possibly. Proof that he wasted time in college smoking dope and frying his brain into litlle mushy pieces. A little knowledge is an absurd thing.
We've heard the last of him, methinks.

Nothing Chris Matthews says about Obama surprises me. He adores Barry so he'll say or do anything to try to make the fool look good and the opposition bad. And when he says stuff like this you know the thrill made it all the way up the leg to his crotch, again.

If he ever moans and groans one out though the MSNBC suits might be forced to do something, though nothing harsher than momentarily cutting his mic.

Forum List

Back