Chris Matthews and New Hampshire Protestor

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]AYUmCj4yud4[/youtube]

This man simply practiced his legal rights in an attempt to make the point that our liberties are in danger, and that this healthcare "reform" is simply another assault on them. I especially liked how Matthews tried to peg him as a birther and unhinged because of his gun and sign.

And unless I'm much mistaken the protestor is wearing a shirt promoting the Free State Project.

http://www.freestateproject.org/

Last edited:
The guy handled it well. I would say Matthews failed miserably at trying to claim he intended violence and that the mere presence of a firearm anywhere indicates violence.

Now the guy should have asked if the mere presence of a firearm indicates violence is about to happen, why are police and the Secret Service armed? Were they planning violence?

This guy was cool as a cucumber and you need be when being harassed uh, I mean questioned by Mr. Chris Tingling. Chris sure seems like an angry man. Guess he isn't happy that his boy Obama is taking some heat on his policies and people are waking up and not liking the direction Obama is taking our country. And what's up with Chris' hair. Something looks off. Or maybe just being in the tank with Obama is wearing on good ole Chris and he tried some sort of makeover. Someone needs to tell him his new look isn't working.

Haven't watched Chris in years, but now I'll have to so I can check out the 'do. Seriously, can that man ever ask a question that isn't fifteen minutes long?

Wow - you know the Secret Service is starting a file on that guy, and a nice IRS audit cannot be long waiting.

I must say, the gun would make me uncomfortable at a public meeting, but this gentleman came off quite reasonable and certainly far more calm and insightful than Mathews, which of course, isn't saying much...

I thought Liberals considered themselves the intellectual offspring of Jefferson...why the concern over his quotes?

I thought Liberals considered themselves the intellectual offspring of Jefferson...why the concern over his quotes?

Compared to Republicans, Democrats are intellectuals. Come on, "Noah's Ark"?

HA!

you silly fuckers would have cried foul had someone confiscated Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle. I mean, shit.. pointing a gun at a president and pulling the trigger is a protected liberty!

Seriously. Had anyone SLIGHTLY arab looking worn a gun around Bush you fuckers would have gone NUTS. Absolutely APE SHIT. It's hilarious to see you people rationalize what amounts to a Militia domestic terrorist. IT really is no wonder why your favorite militia groups spike when a dem is president. Please, give the US another Randy Weaver. PLEASE.

HA!

you silly fuckers would have cried foul had someone confiscated Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle. I mean, shit.. pointing a gun at a president and pulling the trigger is a protected liberty!

Seriously. Had anyone SLIGHTLY arab looking worn a gun around Bush you fuckers would have gone NUTS. Absolutely APE SHIT. It's hilarious to see you people rationalize what amounts to a Militia domestic terrorist. IT really is no wonder why your favorite militia groups spike when a dem is president. Please, give the US another Randy Weaver. PLEASE.

dishonest fuckery,, this guy wore a gun on the outside,, the man was on the indisde get real, matthews is a moonbat.

HA!

dishonest fuckery,, this guy wore a gun on the outside,, the man was on the indisde get real, matthews is a moonbat.

yea.. it's SO moonbatish in this nation of assasinated Presidents and Milita Compounds to react to some idiot who wants New Hampshire to leave the republic and wears a gun to a protest.

suuuuuuure. Again, if a muslim american did the exact same thing in 2004 you'd be ready to throw him into gitmo by now.

HA!

yea.. it's SO moonbatish in this nation of assasinated Presidents and Milita Compounds to react to some idiot who wants New Hampshire to leave the republic and wears a gun to a protest.

suuuuuuure. Again, if a muslim american did the exact same thing in 2004 you'd be ready to throw him into gitmo by now.

and how many of them stood out in plain view with a holstered pistol and a rtc permit doyathink? DUmmie

and how many of them stood out in plain view with a holstered pistol and a rtc permit doyathink? DUmmie

None. Because THEY, and we, knew better than to become a target. You'll have to forgive me for not making Randy Weaver types heroes.

None. Because THEY, and we, knew better than to become a target. You'll have to forgive me for not making Randy Weaver types heroes.

If you used yer brain you would be able to give rational thought to the scenario,, now I know Matthews don't have that kind of brain power but I gave you more credit.. Listen carefully,, read my lips>... you ready? If the damn man standing in the crowd OUTSIDE had been a threat to the man on the INSIDE the secret service would have taken him down in a nano second. know what that tells me? threat level? minus 000.

Matthews is without a doubt an epic douche but I can think of smarter things to do other than go to an event where the POTUS is present, strapped and carrying a sign that thinly veils a call for the violent overthrow of the government.

If you used yer brain you would be able to give rational thought to the scenario,, now I know Matthews don't have that kind of brain power but I gave you more credit.. Listen carefully,, read my lips>... you ready? If the damn man standing in the crowd OUTSIDE had been a threat to the man on the INSIDE the secret service would have taken him down in a nano second. know what that tells me? threat level? minus 000.

It SHOULD tell you that there is a glaring disonance between what a gun toting muslim american can get away with and what a gun toting white seperationist can get away with. Hell, if that guy were Latino istead of full on Caucasian we'd be seeing Laraza threads all week long. As it is, your opinion of what constitutes dangerous is a little disingenuous given the outright hard right reaction to our first black president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back