Chris Mattews slams Obama on MSNBC .....says he doesnt call Congress - He is Done !!!

Soooo, Chris is just now catching on to what most of us knew 2ish years ago and many thought Obama would be like during the 2007 election season? Does this mean he is going to apologize to all the people he called names for knowing this before him?

lol! Don't count on it. He's still a hardcore Obama butt-sniffer. That aint gonna change.

Matthews and all the others who seldom mention Pub paralysis pzz me off. No matter how good your leadership is, you can't lead no compromise bought off propagandists...

He was on The Good Wife the other night. You might want to rethink your opinion about his popularity. People know Chris Matthews all over the world, he's not going anywhere.

If you were even in the same room with Obama you'd be peeing your pants. :lol:

Me pissing on his pants......not mine.

Throwing shoes sounds good too. :eusa_angel:

You'd be peeing your pants and looking for a pen to get his autograph.

Not hardly. I don't think the man can hang with me.

I know a fake when I see one. Since I've been around 'Real Leaders' numerous times during my military career, other Green Berets, SEALS, British SAS, Obama just doesn't make that thrill go up my leg.

Saw Bush speak here at Ft Campbell in 08'. That was pretty cool.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI&ob=av3e]B. B. King - The Thrill Is Gone (From B. B. King - Live at Montreux 1993) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm just surprised Matthews pulled his mouth away from Obama's butthole long enough to give this interview. That's the most surprising thing to me.

I'm my own leader. That was my motto for my military career and it's the motto I taught my kids.

Matthews is trying to sell his Kennedy book, so he's bashing Obama to drum sales. When book tour over, thrill comes back. Watch and learn.

Mathews is just selling Kennedy right now. Obama is just as corporatist as he has to be to save the economy and get reelected, and of course he's not in special forces, Sergeant Rock lol

GE lackey? Now there's a dumb conspiracy theory....

You sure about that? GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Yea nothing shady about that at all. GE owns Matthews,NBC,and Obama. It's no "dumb conspiracy theory." But you would have to be pretty dumb not to see Obama is as Corporate-Owned and corrupt as they come.

Chris Matthews gobbles Obama farts for a living. He's probably just sniffing around Obama's butthole for one of those "exclusive" interviews. This is likely a scam.

True. I feel certain Obama knows Matthews is a slobbering windbag who would do anything to boost his low ratings. Rachel Maddow is kicking his ass. Sounds like maybe Matthews wants to draw in a few righties like Lou Dobbs did. Just guessing...

Chris Matthews gobbles Obama farts for a living. He's probably just sniffing around Obama's butthole for one of those "exclusive" interviews. This is likely a scam.

True. I feel certain Obama knows Matthews is a slobbering windbag who would do anything to boost his low ratings. Rachel Maddow is kicking his ass. Sounds like maybe Matthews wants to draw in a few righties like Lou Dobbs did. Just guessing...

I agree in part. But it's not about him drawing a few Righties in. It's only about him crying out for help. He's just hoping if he keeps his nose sniffing around Obama's butthole,he might just get that "exclusive" interview. His buddy will probably help him out too. But i aint gonna watch. Lots of better things to do.

I agree in part. But it's not about him drawing a few Righties in. It's only about him crying out for help. He's just hoping if he keeps his nose sniffing around Obama's butthole,he might just get that "exclusive" interview. His buddy will probably help him out too. But i aint gonna watch. Lots of better things to do.

Do you remember that Matthews made his career on MSNBC by bashing the Clintons? Matthews is slimy...

Forum List

Back