Chris Mathews almost sounds sane

This is Matthews' "water carrier" moment. Remember when Rush had one?

Lasted about a week, then he went back to being a water carrier for the neocons.

Matthews will always be a water carrier for the neoliberals.

uninstall+obama+malware.jpg

The PJ Tatler » Has Obama Lost Chris Matthews?

Is he losing Chris Mathews. I doubt it but he almost sounds sane here:lol:

Chris Matthews is certifiable. Just the other day, he was claiming it was unconstitutional to challenge the President. What a loon.

In what context?

If a general in the military refuses an order from the President..and challenges him on it..

It is unconstitutional.

In the context of Mitt Romney challenging Obama during the debate. If you were half as well informed as you think you were, you'd know that. There were even threads on it, one of which I started.

Do try to pay attention.

Matthews is figuring out that academics can't effectively run a country, he's realizing just how correct Clint was about the empty chair. Just proves even idiots can learn, just takes more time.

Chrissy Boy Matthews gets his goobooti kicked by Larry Elder. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYUo2V-l8vQ]Chris Matthews humiliated destroyed by Larry Elder - YouTube[/ame]

Chris Matthews is certifiable. Just the other day, he was claiming it was unconstitutional to challenge the President. What a loon.

In what context?

If a general in the military refuses an order from the President..and challenges him on it..

It is unconstitutional.

In the context of Mitt Romney challenging Obama during the debate. If you were half as well informed as you think you were, you'd know that. There were even threads on it, one of which I started.

Do try to pay attention.

Haven't been around chief.

Maybe when you get asked a legit question..you might try a little civility.

So what context are we talking about?

In what context?

It is unconstitutional.

Do try to pay attention.

Asked, and answered. See RED above.

Do try to pay attention.

Again..which question?

Romney did something no other candidate has done before in the history of Presidential campaigns. He questioned the Presidents actions in the middle of a military/security crisis. While it was ongoing.

That's a very dangerous precedent.

The PJ Tatler » Has Obama Lost Chris Matthews?

Is he losing Chris Mathews. I doubt it but he almost sounds sane here:lol:

In what context?

It is unconstitutional.

You know that was taken all out of context. I saw the thread title but didn't even bother going in to see what it was about. Craziness...

Again..which question?

Romney did something no other candidate has done before in the history of Presidential campaigns. He questioned the Presidents actions in the middle of a military/security crisis. While it was ongoing.

That's a very dangerous precedent.

That is not what Conservative is talking about.

Here is what Conservative is talking about: Video - Matthews accuses Romney of violating the Constitution. - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

Skip to about the five minute mark and listen to the six minute mark if you don't want to wait for it.

Matthews plays a clip of the second debate. It goes like this:

MITT ROMNEY: I don't think anyone really believes that you're a person who's going to be pushing for oil and gas and coal. You'll get your chance in a moment. I'm still speaking.

BARACK OBAMA: Well, Governor, if you're asking a question–

ROMNEY: That wasn't a question. That was a statement.

Then Matthews comments on the exchange:

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You know, a couple points. I don't think he understands the Constitution of the United States. He's the president of the United States. You don't say, "you'll get your chance."

Matthews is a blooming idiot.

Forum List

Back