Chris Kyle: American Liar

American Sniper made 500 million at the box office!
Glorifying killing for the Empire.
9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

I guess you two missed it. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
Oh, so you missed the part about Saddam Hussein rewarding the families of the 9/11 assassins?
Oh brother. Don’t be stupid. Next you will post W was right to invade Iraq and kill one million Iraqis.
Oh bs! Leftist talking point

9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Mr. Kyle's service had everything to do with "never forget." That was his reason, and his service to his country was honorable. And far more honorable than your disparagement of his character over and over like a repeating ribbit. rabbit.
I haven’t disparaged him. He was a pawn for the Empire. Just doing his job.

Now remember this, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Dipshit W lied us to war.
You can say whatever your mouth drools out, Mr. Gipper, but it's obvious to me you never read Secretary of State Madeline Albright's State Department Notes on Iraq and then never read Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld's corroborative and extended State Department Notes. Got it.

Last edited:
9-11.

9-11.
NEVER FORGET.

Mr. Kyle's service had everything to do with "never forget." That was his reason, and his service to his country was honorable. And far more honorable than your disparagement of his character over and over like a repeating ribbit. rabbit.
I haven’t disparaged him. He was a pawn for the Empire. Just doing his job.

Now remember this, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Dipshit W lied us to war.
Just because Chris Kyle was a highly decorated war hero in a war the Democrats hated doesn't mean you're negativism is justified.

New Topics

Forum List

Back