Chris Hayes issues genuine apology

Chris Hayes Apologizes For Saying He Feels 'Uncomfortable' Calling Killed Soldiers 'Heroes' (VIDEO)

The rw war lovers just love to pile on a comment like Hayes made because they're the only ones who are allowed to state their opinions these days.

No one dares to expect or demand an apology from Bush or Cheney or Rove or any of the other liars who got us into that illegal mess. If we didn't know better, you'd think it was Hayes who DIRECTLY caused the deaths of more than 4000 Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, not to mention the TRILLIONS of DOLLARS that the rw now blames President Obama for spending.

The incredibly hypocritical right wingers will rag on this for weeks.

Damn brainless maroons. Show them something shiny and they're off and running.

BTW, most Iraqi vets are victims of the same lies the rest of us believed. And by virtue of having left their lives behind in order to serve a false cause, they are indeed heroes. Nonetheless, Hayes was quite correct.
why are you so angry about this? He screwed up and had the decency to sack up and admit he screwed up.

Isn't this what you guys always want? Someone to apologize?

Actually, he noted he could be wrong when he made the statement:

"But it seems to me that we marshal this word in a way that is problematic. But maybe I'm wrong about that."

He has a point, I see some arm chair warriors, mostly young ones, that love to see the bombs explode, talk of heroes" and enjoy dinner at Olive Garden on Saturday evening. Look at the Coulter creature "......we should invade their countries and convert them to Christianity". Safe in the US, it is easy to be a cheerleader for war.

YOU are dilluded.

Forum List

Back