Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'

Actually I've never heard of this idiot before, but thats because he on MSNBC

2012-05-27MSNBCUWCHHayes.JPG

True to that liberal penchant of discounting the brave men and women that serve in our nation's armed forces, I introduce to you a lowly personage named Chris Hayes, a left-wing MSNBC host whose show "Up" airs on the weekend.

This weekend Hayes felt compelled to warn everyone that calling our troops "heroes" is something that should make us all "uncomfortable."
Video...

Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes' | NewsBusters.org

This is just a right wing tactic. Fact is, when you look at Republicans records on voting for or against the troops, even guys like John McCain vote against the troops 80% of the time. The Democrats for for the troops 80% of the time. Check military vet organizations that give grades to politicians on their voting records and Republcans get D's and Democrats get B's.

Republicans vote for the military and war 100% of the time, not the troops. The troops they shit on. Fuck who cares about this guy? What is the GOP's voting record on voting for or against the troops? The Great Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about now controls the GOP.
Take another toke...

One thing I can say for sure you'd never hear anybody on fox news say anything like that unless it was some liberal guest. MSNBC is a joke anyone who listens to that station gets that much dumber every time they do

[Mr Hayes isn't the one out of step on the Left, on the contrary, Mr Hayes is vocallizing the heartbeat of the Left, their cadence. The talking heads on the Left as well as the newspaper editorial columnists are just temporarily cutting Mr Obama some slack allowing him to extricate himself without too obviously cutting and running. The Last Helicopter Out Of Saigon photos were just a bit much for the Dems to stomach. The Democrats learned from them to not surrender that abruptly anymore. Here's more fervent patriotism from the Left on Memorial day]

"Liberals Commemorate Memorial Day By Calling American Troops “Murderers” And “Rapists”…"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Liberals Commemorate Memorial Day By Calling American Troops “Murderers” And “Rapists”…

Forum List

Back