Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal

they also only have 1/6th the population we do...apples and oranges, joe...

Not really. if anything, we should have a higher standard of living, as we have more land and more resources as well as more people.

But we don't, mostly because we let the rich run roughshod over the rest of us and thank them for the abuse.

The French guillotined the shit out of their rich people, and the ones who followed had the good sense to realize there were limits to greed.

So, look at France.

A 3rd world cess pool since they guillotined "the rich".

Losers since Napoleon.

The French have a higher standard of living than we do. They also have universal health care and get six weeks of vacation.
They also do not have the descendants of the pimps, whores, murderers and thieves that they sent to colonize Louisiana.

Not really. if anything, we should have a higher standard of living, as we have more land and more resources as well as more people.

But we don't, mostly because we let the rich run roughshod over the rest of us and thank them for the abuse.

The French guillotined the shit out of their rich people, and the ones who followed had the good sense to realize there were limits to greed.
and the circle completes...now we're back to the beginning....back where we started

class envy and jealousy.

I'm curious, Joey...why did you suddenly change the discussion to how much oil the US consumes compared to the rest of the world? Weren't we debating COAL usage?

So tell me how much coal the US consumes compared to China and India?

Then tell me how our banning coal burning electrical plants and driving up the cost of power will do anything to "save the planet" when the Chinese and Indians burn more and more coal every day?

The only logical thing to do...given our 500 year supply of coal and the obvious fact that the Chinese and the Indians are going to continue to burn the coal that they have...is to further develop technology so that both we AND the rest of the world can burn coal and not destroy the planet.

But you and your Progressive "geniuses" are not going to do that...are you, Joey? Oh, no...once again...you morons are going to let your ideology determine policy instead of using your brains and doing something that actually works! Then you'll scratch your heads and wonder why the problem got worse not better...

DogStyle: Waahhhhh, why don't you love rich people and dirty air?

No, guy, I don't feel much like polluting the air with the cutting edge tech of 1840.

So why aren't you calling on the Federal Government to promote cutting edge technology of 2014 to burn coal cleaner?

You still haven't answered my question about how OUR banning the use of coal fired plants is going to do anything to lower damage to the environment if China and India continue to burn more and more coal.

You haven't done ANYTHING to address the real problem!

Wow, Cleetus, it took you three days to think of something to say?

The real problem is, we have a lot of greedy fucks trying to convince us dirty air is a good thing. If the Chinese want to fuck up their country let them.

Hayes is a brilliant young man and its people like him who are the hope of our planet and of those who live miserable lives digging coal. But giving more money to the ultra-wealthy is more important to the right than a life of dignity and health for the poor. And, its certainly more important than the planet we are leaving to our children.
:slap:

Can you envision your own miserable life without coal or other hydrocarbons?
yes i can...looks wonderful.

I wonder if chris also envisions a world where corporations are banned,no one works.
Government provides for all our needs.Leaving all of us free to frolick in the forests,free to write poetry to engage in love with both sexes without shame or fear of retribution.

In other words....

Liberal Utopia.
this was stupid

Hayes is a brilliant young man and its people like him who are the hope of our planet and of those who live miserable lives digging coal. But giving more money to the ultra-wealthy is more important to the right than a life of dignity and health for the poor. And, its certainly more important than the planet we are leaving to our children.

Clueless bitch.

Git some :slap:

Clueless bitch.

Git some :slap:
clueless how? that we eventually find some other type of clean energy source and the market pushes out Coal for that new source?
I know...How commie of me.

Forum List

Back