chris dodd........

Most forms of prostate cancer and slow moving.

I think I read that one out of four men eventually get it.

My old man had it, He's still kicking

There are two kinds of prostate cancer, one that is very aggressive, and one that is a very slow growth cancer. The slow growth cancer is what Dodd has. There is a large percentage of elderly men that have this kind of cancer, and usually die of old age before the cancer gets him.
Having said that, I do hope the best for him....no one deserves a death sentence because of health...no one. I am surprised by some of the comments that were made on this thread.

There are two kinds of prostate cancer, one that is very aggressive, and one that is a very slow growth cancer. The slow growth cancer is what Dodd has. There is a large percentage of elderly men that have this kind of cancer, and usually die of old age before the cancer gets him.
Having said that, I do hope the best for him....no one deserves a death sentence because of health...no one. I am surprised by some of the comments that were made on this thread.

Well, if he handles this cancer the way he handled the health insurance overhaul, it's pretty clear he's not going to have the patience to wait around a long time to deal with it. If his doctor won't agree to treat it right away, Dodd might just call him a Republican and reach right in and pull that prostate gland out himself.

Forum List

Back