chris dodd........

Too bad we don't have government run health insurance now. his chance of survival would drop from 99% to about 80% if we did.

Still I won't feel bad when I vote against him.

An example of Instant Karma?
Classy.

:rolleyes:

Stay Classy

anchorman.bmp

I pray that this was caught early and that the doctors can successfully treat this cancer and that he gets well soon.

Immie

I pray that this was caught early and that the doctors can successfully treat this cancer and that he gets well soon.

Immie

but not so soon that he get's elected for another term.

Well, I was hoping that he would decide that it was time to retire and spend time with his family. After all, he may as well enjoy that ridiculous pension we are going to give him.

Immie

So he can pay his taxes?

He's a elected Democrat i.e. isn't required to pay taxes or at least doesn't think he has to pay taxes.

Immie

Yes, for his sake it is good we are not on Obama's health care plan.... but then again he WON'T be on Obama's plan he will have top of the line health care I'm sure...

Immie

but not so soon that he get's elected for another term.

Considering how poorly Dodd is doing in the polls, will he be looking for the sympathy vote next year? There is an old story that Met Life agents were once issued miniature coffins and instructed to place them on the table without comment at the beginning of each sales pitch. Will Dodd place a jar containing his prostate gland on the podium at the beginning of each campaign speech next year?

Prostrate cancer is not considered a death sentance. Many live very normal lives for decades.

He is in trouble in his home state. In my opinion this guy is a total CROOK. The #1 donor receipiant of Fannie/Freddie--& he being the senate banking chairman--hmmm. Plus his antics over the 64 MILLION dollars in bonuses that were stuck in the so called 787 BILLION dollar economic stimulus bill that really is a stimulus. Dodd gave 3 DIFFERENT stories about that. Finally we learned that the treasury secretary--who is in charge of the IRS & apparently could not figure out his own "turbo" tax return--told Dodd to stick them in there.

just heard on the radio he has prostate cancer.....
I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

I disagree with his politics and..well, just about everything about the man. But I do not wish diseases upon any individual no matter how much distaste I have for that person.

Having said that. His chances are good. He doesn't have to risk his life with the new healthcare package coming down the pipe. Only the best healthcare for our ruling elite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back