Chris Cuomo loses his shit

"Hilarious that Chris Cuomo is the only American male who doesn't know what "Fredo" means. (Or was pretending not to, to justify an overreaction to an insult.) [Quiz: Which political figure was called "Fredo" more than any other? Answer: Teddy Kennedy.]"

Classic CNN...
“Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”

"Fredo" means exactly what he initially noted it means. "The weak brother". He simply happened to be Italian. Cuomo is a jerk.
Cuomo is a sell out to the commies on the left.
Of course he's Fredo to the Italian/American folks. They're about as far right as you can get next to Muslims.
they are?.....i was raised by these people in an Italian part of the city.....they were like a lot of other people...

F03B9752-EF60-4843-93D1-21828B8F4255.jpeg

A man in NY yesterday approached CNN's Chris Cuomo and called him "Fredo"

Cuomo: "You're going to have a problem"

Man: "What are you going to do about it?"

Cuomo: "I'll fuckin ruin your shit. I'll fucking throw you down these stairs"

Forevermore Chris shall be referred to as FREDO.

Here's the deal folks: Cuomo forever loses the right to criticize Trump's tweets and also loses forever the right to be indignant about anything he claims Trump says he feels is inciting violence.

1jcht5.jpg

Cuomo went from Fredo to Santino (the Don's hot-headed eldest son) in nothing flat. Apparently, he couldn’t help himself.

Forum List

Back